How do one get lots of visitors to a website or blog without spending ?

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)
  1. Mercilyn22 profile image56
    Mercilyn22posted 14 years ago

How do one get lots of visitors to a website or blog without spending ?

I have a blog www.mercy-incomeearning.blogspot.com that talks about how to make money online.the companies pays everyday as long as you  hit thier payout.i need to send more visitors to my site.so please i need your assistance.

2. fastfreta profile image76
    fastfretaposted 14 years ago

I might not be getting the kind of traffic that you're ,talking about, but maybe what I'm doing will help somewhat.  I email all of my friends and ask them to do the same.  I also speak with my friends face to face.   In addition I submit my pieces to sites, such as Stumbleupon, digg, Facebook, etc.  I hope that helps a little.  The most important thing is to write quality hubs, the kind that people will want to read and recommend

3. spirituality profile image58
    spiritualityposted 14 years ago

You need to get into SEO. In short: keyword research and getting (quality) links to your blog. In blogland the way to get links from other blogs is to
    - write well
    - comment on other blogs
    - link to good blogposts yourself.

4. Cuisine profile image61
    Cuisineposted 14 years ago

Have you tried www.trafficswarm.com yet?

5. moremoneybd profile image60
    moremoneybdposted 14 years ago

Wright more articles using hubpage. Post your Url to search engine. You web page should be user friendly.
    If you do this you will get more visitors.

6. soulman247 profile image58
    soulman247posted 14 years ago

well u wanna get traffic to your site i can give u 5000 free tfaffic/leads just vist www.MegaCashCenter.com and find out how.There is a link called see use live clcik on there and chat live anytime to the person there for help

7. Hiperion profile image60
    Hiperionposted 14 years ago

You must insert your website in all search engines you know
    You must go to other blogs and forums about your theme and talk about your blog
    You must send an email to all the persons you know to visit your site and they may do the same
    You can sign your email with your website´s address. So, everyone you send a mail will see that.

8. crazy4life profile image60
    crazy4lifeposted 14 years ago

i am new to this site so I am looking for a job online all I see r scams is there really a job out there if so can u help me

9. zaina-777 profile image61
    zaina-777posted 14 years ago

If you google "free online advertising," there are so many avenues you can choose from such as submitting the url of your blog at ping sites, you can advertise in the free ad sections of some directories, you can also advertise in classified sections for free. You can write articles and submit to various forums and you could even advertise in the free section of your local paper if they let you.
    Do not pay for people to click on your page as you will get people clicking and you will notice your traffic data going up as they have to be there for a minimum length of time but no-one will be on there reading your blog. They are hired by the some companies and asked to click on a link for a cent. Its hardly worth your time or theirs.

10. coraparks profile image59
    coraparksposted 14 years ago

the first thing to do is learn about SEO and how to do it well on a website. the best thing you can do is set up a site that automatically draws in people looking for your target keyword.

11. buzzyblogger profile image57
    buzzybloggerposted 14 years ago

I would start a new blog with a new name. That name isn't easy to remember. You are going to miss out on a lot of repeat traffic. Also, consider using your own domain name and hosting. Research it. It does take some money and time. You will get a lot more benefits from Search Engine Optimization using your own domain name on a platform like Word Press standalone.

12. MikeNV profile image66
    MikeNVposted 14 years ago

People want to get information from sources they an trust, sources they believe in.  If you have a Masters Degree in Marketing from an accredited University, and a proven track record with results you can show to people you have a lot better shot than some guy who doesn't and is just throwing up affiliate links on a free site to try and make a buck.

The "secret" is creating value for your visitors.

13. Rynaldos profile image63
    Rynaldosposted 14 years ago

Have you tried http://blogprophet.yolasite.com  ? Very informative

14. profile image0
    rakubaposted 13 years ago

If you have Wordpress based blog you can join our Link exchange network

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)