Do you believe in God?

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (20 posts)
  1. May PL profile image67
    May PLposted 13 years ago

Do you believe in God?

2. jobister profile image62
    jobisterposted 13 years ago

I personally don't believe in a God. If there is this perfect God, he definitely created some imperfect beings. Plus no man has come in contact with this God other than whats written in religious books. Religion is the only reason there is an existence of God.

3. Claudin_Dayo profile image60
    Claudin_Dayoposted 13 years ago

yes, I believe in the Lord God..
    and I think that's all I need to say with regards to your question smile

4. tenordj profile image65
    tenordjposted 13 years ago

I most certainly do believe in God and thank you for asking.

5. vahix profile image60
    vahixposted 13 years ago

Yes! I talk to Him everyday and He talks to me. He teaches me so that I have wisdom. He leads me so that I don't lose my way. He commands me in the right way to live so that I am blessed and can help others. He models for me how to treat others so that I can live in harmony with all people. He gives me His peace and joy so that no circumstance of life can lead me to despair. He is my best friend. He is all I need or want.

6. F.B. Spannigan profile image60
    F.B. Spanniganposted 13 years ago

I honestly dont know.

7. profile image0
    jasper420posted 13 years ago

look around you at how things work i do beleave rather you do or not is up to you

8. biikole profile image60
    biikoleposted 13 years ago

I believe in Allah (God) the Almighty and without the Almighty then we would haven't being in this earth. I believe the Almighty and he is the sustainer on earth. without God no man could exist on earth

9. Blessitbe profile image59
    Blessitbeposted 13 years ago

Yes, I believe in God with all my heart.

10. trafford profile image41
    traffordposted 13 years ago

everyone has their own concept, believe and points, so about me, its "yes" because he is the creature, giver of all the universe, human beings and each, so we should believe, trust and thankful of God for given us a great life! "nothing happens itself...there is a power, that's actually a "God"

11. Bucks here profile image60
    Bucks hereposted 13 years ago

Oh yes there is know one else to believe in but Jesus Christ
    I dont suggest in Fossils and their unproved theory
    I dont suggest money
    I dont suggest people
    I dont suggest Religion

12. Loveslove profile image60
    Lovesloveposted 13 years ago

I used to have a strong faith, but over the years my faith has been very strongly tested and I now have non at all..so I can quite  honstly say that...NO ...I do not beleive in God !

13. Mahmo profile image59
    Mahmoposted 13 years ago

I can not find any suitable word to describe the person who does not believe in a God .Call this God or Almighty Creator any name in your own language but it is Allah in my religion .I came to know this Almighty Power not through a religious book but through a book which narrates a dialogue between a young man and an old man.The young man was not believing in any God but through the logic and wise reasoning of the old man the young one was able to reach the truth.The Book compares the faith in philosophy,science and religions and reaches the fact that can not be refuted about existence of one Almighty power which created and still creating all affairs of our world.Try to find this power and I am sure that you would find it in your creation and in your self and not far away !

14. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 13 years ago

I know GOD and walk with GOD moment by moment. AMEN.

15. May PL profile image67
    May PLposted 13 years ago

Hi all, Thanks for participating in this question. It was interesting to see where people are coming from when the topic of God pops up. For those who appear frustrated that this type of topic keeps coming up regularly, I apologise but perhaps you'd like to visit other type of questions instead? And for those who took the trouble to explain where they are in their various faith, I am grateful for your time. I especially liked F.B. Spannigan's honesty.

16. Neverletitgo profile image63
    Neverletitgoposted 13 years ago

Definately, yes I do believe in God and he is the provider as well as creature.

17. profile image54
    todd65barrposted 13 years ago

Wit all my heart. Why? By trying to disprove His existance....Do you believe that George Washington once roamed Earth? How? By what is written in history and artifacts that was discovered? There are way more written globaly about God and Jesus than any other historical hero/person that ever lived. Some people in certain parts may not have even heard about George Washington, but mostly everyone have heard/read something about God.

18. shahadat73 profile image37
    shahadat73posted 13 years ago

Once I was not believing ... but day by day i started believing Him ... and now Yes.. i do. But people says God is everywhere but I found God is nowhere only inside me.

19. tysanders profile image61
    tysandersposted 13 years ago

As a child I was taught to believe. In my 20's I questioned my belief and now in my 30's I believe it without a doubt.

20. Borsia profile image40
    Borsiaposted 13 years ago

No. I grew up atheist and the whole concept of gods or religion is completely foreign and illogical to me.

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)