YEAH! one for the citizens of the US' right to know...

Jump to Last Post 51-65 of 65 discussions (417 posts)
  1. SweetiePie profile image84
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

It is a very nice picture Lita smile.

2. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

It's my old movie photo..Veronica Lake or something...look.  lol

Thanks, guys.  smile

3. SparklingJewel profile image66
    SparklingJewelposted 14 years ago

...there really are more important things in life than this kind of non stop ego mania...

SweetiePieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No offense, but I am beginning to find some of your posts towards me to be like you are correcting me.  You are not my mother and other people have been very commanding towards me and others on this site, and I have a right to speak my mind when they do that.  I always thought you were more of an uplifting type of person, but I guess I was wrong.  People have the right to express their opinions on this forum, and I have never personally put you down.  Just because you do not agree with someone's opinions does not not mean it is ego mania, and as I have said the need for some to control overs on this site is getting to be a bit much.

1. tksensei profile image59
        tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Uh-oh, here we go. Someone else is "attacking" her and "offending her dignity" even though she is "very intelligent and well informed"!

......... roll

4. profile image0

Aach.  Really.  If you quote, quote 'adults' really had any presence of mind, you would handle yourselves a little better...  Even if you sense somebody is 'ego maniacal' or needs constant compliments about achievements or something, a person with healthy self esteem about their accomplishments/self would realize giving someone else respect, even validation, doesn't take away from 'you.' 

In fact, this is something of a test of emotional maturity/health.  Using the internet to anonymously post insults constantly is OBVIOUSLY a sign of, to say the least, some psychological issues, not to mention, jealousy.  But what difference does it make? I suppose under your guise of anonymity, you feel you can behave any way you want.

It's just really beyond dumb...and obvious.  And yeah, TK, I'm familiar with dog sh*t and how unpleasant it is.

Oh, I have no doubt you are quite personally familiar...

Know thyself and all that...

1. profile image0
        Leta Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, our Airedale sh*ts on the carpet sometimes.  And dealing with you is similar. 

Have any response to the rest of the post?  No?  Didn't think so.  It's true that there are people who are so far gone they are hard to reach.  Also, antisocial types are almost impossible.  They just literally are built differently than other people.

Are you victimizing me again? Are you smart? Do you know how to read? Did you go to college? Aaaaaaaaawesome...

5. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 14 years ago

Is there any point in jumping into this debate? Is there any point to the debate itself?

6. profile image0

Speaking broadly and of criminal intent:  No.  Actually, sociopaths are not victims, and the problems are inherent in their make up. 

I actually support the idea of executions (theoretically) in some instances, though knowing how the law and the system is imperfect, do not support the death penalty.

My, all this talk of education when it was never mentioned.

7. tksensei profile image59
    tksenseiposted 14 years ago

Are you disrespecting my dignity? I'll bet your younger sisters actually look older than you.

Aaaaaaawesome...

8. profile image0

Pardon me?  Wow, you know you take all this very seriously when you can actually remember posts (or imagined details from posts) from days ago...and also mix up details from your 'targets.'  I'll bet you dream of posting crap when you are not on the net for the 2 hours you sleep, or so.

I'm just curious.  How does it feel to have so many people here on the forums openly dislike you?  Both Ron Montgomery and I started out trying to be friendly to you...but soon saw how you were.

9. tksensei profile image59

What a "hateful attack." I wish there were someone here with a lot of education to help poor little me...maybe someone whose Jr. High teacher was proud of her...

Actually you remind me a couple of my junior high teachers, and let me just say they were not very popular with the students.  Not that popularity is everything, I think it is a little overrated actually, but these particular teachers use to barrage those who did not agree with them.

I did not enjoy Junior High, but it sounds like you have a few fond memories smile.

Did they disrespect your dignity?

No because no one takes the rantings of a control freak very seriously.  You have problems with too many things from chimps, to sheep, to Democrats, so I think life must not be much fun for you.

10. profile image0

You must be getting tired.  Mixing me up with someone else....again. Junior high was not a good time for me academically, actually.

You know what is funny, though?  The deeper this gets, the more actual truth comes out of you.

11. tksensei profile image59

I feel so victimized. If only I had an education...

12. tksensei profile image59

Ouch! Another attack! I must go read The Atlantic to try and forget the trauma!

13. tksensei profile image59

Wow, that makes me feel like a victim again...

14. profile image52
    tideshoes.composted 14 years ago

"Christian Louboutin CL shoes wholesale,Christian Louboutin Champagne Chiffon Ambrosina Pump-White heel height,
    louboutin prive suede pics,123 double platform sandal,cheap christian louboutin shoes,christian loboutin eugenie,Christian Louboutin EUGENIE Black Suede pump,louboutin blue insole,original christian louboutin shoes,cheap cristian louboutin shoes.com, Christian Louboutin 123 Double Platform Sandal boutique paris,Christian Louboutin Eugenie Suede Blue Pump, Christian Louboutin Double-Platform Slingbacks pink,christian louboutin shoes size 42,Christian Louboutin-Petals Sandals Pink inspired,Christian Louboutin EUGENIE Black Suede pump,louboutin blue insole,Christian Louboutin 123 Double Platform Sandal Multi-color,Christian Louboutin 123 Double Platform Sandal size 42,christian louboutin three strap pink,Christian Louboutin cheap platform pumps,Christian Louboutin toe platform pumps white,Christian Louboutin N. Prive fabric slingbacks leopard,Christian Louboutin Glittered Platform Pump marine,CL MAd Mary,christian louboutin pink button heels,pink metallic louboutin,Christian Louboutin Champagne Chiffon Ambrosina Pump-White,green double platform designer heels"

WWW.TideShoes.com ---We are a trade company for many years. We are China Wholesaler and supplier for Brand shoes, We sell a variety of brand shoes: Prada sneakers supplier, Burberry, Coach shoes suppliers, Christian Louboutin CL sandals manufacturers, Gucci shoes manufacturer, Dior, Converse,  Timberland sneakers, Ugg, D&G, Louis Vuitton LV wholesales,  Versace, Chanel sandals, Ato Matsumoto, Coogi sandal, Creative Recreation shoes wholesale,  Lacoste,  Supra Footwear, Puma, Fendi, Tous, Ferragamo, Jimmy Choo JC, Juicy, Manolo Blahnik, Marc by Marc Jacobs, YSL sandals supply, Nine West, Paul Smith slippers, etc.

welcome to visit our Website: WWW.TideShoes.com to view more products about Christian Louboutin CL sandals.

AAA top quality grade, good products will excellent price, and warm service for you!

All Christian Louboutin CL sandals come with correct marks, logos, dust bags and comes in the authentic packaging.

size: 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42

1) More and new pictures available on our website and in stock list
    2) The more you order, the more discount you get.
    3) Payment: western union, money gram
    4)Delivery types: EMS, DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx
    5)Delivery time: 3 - 7 working days

If you are interested in, don't hesitate to contact us:

E-mail: Tideshoes2010@yahoo.com

MSN: Tideshoes2010@hotmail.com

Tideshoes2010@gmail.com

15. profile image0

Just what this thread needs.  wink  Shoes make everything better!  Thank you!

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

To wear or throw lol

1. JonTutor profile image60
        JonTutorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Do ya think...  Ex President missing the shoe throwing action now. lol

Speaking of the ex president, I ever wonder if he would assume a secret hub name to post here.  He might have more free time now that he is retired smile.

1. JonTutor profile image60
            JonTutorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Gotta need some entertainers... Bushisms would do. smile

2. profile image0
        Leta Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Both!  wink

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)