MIchael Jackson is still alive.

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (78 posts)
  1. SimeyC profile image88
    SimeyCposted 14 years ago

Yep you heard it here first - he climbed out the back of the coroner's van! Well that's what people will have you beleive anyway! I also heard he's living with Elvis for a week or two until the media coverage calms down!

1. nikki1 profile image60
      nikki1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Dude.. this is gross.. coroners has his brains in there lab. And, they are examining it for humicide clues. Let him rest in pease.. already.

SimeyCposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I hear you honest - now you just have to talk to the thousands of people viewing the video on youtube!!!! Some people just don't want to beleive.....

2. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I saw the alleged video...the guy walking out of the van was not as tall (or skinny) as Michael. It's sad to see so many profiteers like the creator of that fake video coming out of the woodwork...

1. profile image0
        A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Michael died, they buried him in Chicago so he could vote again, am I going to hell now?

3. KL Burchfield profile image60
      KL Burchfieldposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My friend died on the same day as Micheal Jackson, it would suck to die on the same day as a celebrety.
      I would be soo upstaged. rawr.

1. tantrum profile image61
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What a frivolous remark to do ! yikes  Don't you have any respect for your friend ? yikes  yikes

1. profile image48
          badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Shes a Dick !

2. profile image48

Drugs are amazing aren't they smile

1. KL Burchfield profile image60

Of course I do! I miss him dearly, worst pain i've felt since my cousin past.  I cried and cried and cried.  He drowned, his grandpa died trying to save him...
          and ask for drugs.
          whatever floats your boat :]

1. profile image48

Are you for real ?

2. profile image48

Yer boat is full off crap !

Atleast I have a boat...

by the way, you spelled "of" wrong.

1. Connie Smith profile image82
                  Connie Smithposted 14 years agoin reply to this

btw, you spelled "Michael" wrong, "celebrity" wrong and "as" wrong.

lol

2. KL Burchfield profile image60

By the way, short hand is lazy.
                    "Btw" makes you sound like a repugnant teenager.

2. tantrum profile image61

Where ?? you're sinking with every reply big_smile

3. profile image48

Yeah but look its sinking !

Why are you all being jerks?

1. profile image48

You are a Dick ok !

2. tantrum profile image61

To make you company big_smile

3. Jane@CM profile image61
                    Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Its sort of a hazing to see if you'll get along with them big_smile big_smile

4. profile image0
      Pacal Votanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Here's a rule of thumb: i before e except after c smile

Agreed - it's just a habit of mine to always spell that word incorrectly - not sure why! And anyways - the i before e rule is no longer used as there are too many exceptions these days!

5. Angel Of Love profile image64
      Angel Of Loveposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What about the senator?

6. raguett profile image70
      raguettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

didn't you know he can't die, zombies are already dead...oh right thats what he actually looked like....at least he could sing and dance...poor michael..

2. sparksdaniel2000 profile image73
    sparksdaniel2000posted 14 years ago

Yeah, his next tour has him co-headlining with Elvis...Oh and hopefully Sinatra can do a guest appearence...

'this is it' people

3. Luciendasky profile image60
    Luciendaskyposted 14 years ago

wow... I hadn't even seen that yet - people can't move on.

4. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

My husband and his family knows the Jackson's very well and Michael is definitely gone. I do however see the sarcastic humor in the beginning of the thread, I certainly hope that people do not believe that. smile

1. profile image48

Of course we don't AE !

Well it was high school, maybe thast cause im in high school.
        Which is sad really.  That you, a middle aged woman is arguing with a high schooler.

You're not going to get anywhere with that lack of respect. You didn't have respect for your dead friend either !!! Move on !!!

How dare you say that, you have no idea how hard that was for me. You don't know anything about him or how it makes me feel.

so you should have shut up your teenage mouth first !!! Before writing that foolish comments ! And I'm being soft with you, miss !! sad

Whatever, say anything about me.  I don't care.
                Just please, don't say that I don't have respect for my friend... if you've ever lost anyone close.  Which you probably have, you should know how that could hurt someone.

I will never have said the comments you said. I hope you can understand you've been wrong ?  And sorry about your friend. OK ?

I didn't mean it in disrespect, i was being truthfull... It just pissed me off when you said that, ya know?
                    It just hurts to be accused of that.   Its fine.

2. Connie Smith profile image82
          Connie Smithposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am sorry, dear, but you are arguing with me. On your first argumentive quote, I laughed.  On the second one, I agreed and let you know that no offense was meant.  I will not argue with a young girl from high school who has some serious issues, as per your hubs. This is my last comment.

excellent.  Bye, Connie. :]

2. AEvans profile image70
        AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I know you don't but wait and see there will be someone who will believe it and then "there she blows!" hehehehhehe big_smile

2. SimeyC profile image88

Exactly - the intention, when I started this thread was to show how 'stupid' people are when they try and hold on! Time to let Michael rest in piece.

3. jessieayanna profile image53
      jessieayannaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Umm ok michael has passed. look im devastated also. i love him sooo much and we r all going thru hard times. but come on. michael loves his kids sooo  much why would he fake his own death? come on think!

5. Connie Smith profile image82
    Connie Smithposted 14 years ago

Look, young lady, I was simply pointing out to you that you shouldn't correct someone else's spelling unless yours is perfect.  No offense meant.  I also just laughed at the other comment because it was so high school and yes, that was a long while back for me.

6. profile image48
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

I take back what I said, I read your Cutter hub and I have really close cutter friends, you take care ok !

.....? Umm, okay?  Do you still think im a clogged tiolet full of shit?

1. profile image48

Noooo, not after reading your hub, you now have my respect !

really?  That means a lot, I was skeptical about posting that at first.  But that means a lot, really.

1. profile image48

I have 3 really close friends that are cutters and yer post really got to me, I am sorry if I offended you because I should have read your hubs first before judging you and you were so right to write that hub as it helps other cutters. Do me a big favour, please try to stop cutting !

I did for a while, its really hard.  So I feel for your friends. The best thing you can do for them is just not to give up on them, like everyone did for me.  The last thing they need is to feel more alone then they probably already do.

1. profile image48

Trust me I havent given up on them just as I now wont give up on you as Cutters do need my support, you not only have a fan but a friend looking out for you !

Thank you!  Its nice to have friendss.

1. profile image48

Oh you deff have a friend now but you start cutting and I will so come down on you bigtime. You are a lovely girl you dont need to be a cutter, promise me you will try to stop !

2. AEvans profile image70

KL based on what I read you are taking meds now is that correct? If you are taking your meds there would not be any reason to be lashing out at others be careful on here because you are new. Many of the people on this thread will forgive you but be prepared when you get to a thread where your friends do not surround you , they will eat you alive due to your lack of experience. Continue on your journey and we are glad you are here. smile

No meds, why did you think that?
          And thank you, I wasn't ready for that surprise attack earlier. haha

1. AEvans profile image70

What do you do now to control your manic episodes? How did you stop cutting?

Taking it all moment by moment.  Just handling it little by little, ya know?  Like taking baby steps through life to control myself.  Its hard to deal with all at once.  So i focus on every little moment.  Trying to make it through each one.

1. AEvans profile image70

You are however are getting plenty of rest correct? Remember possible treatment may be necessary if your parents are aware of it I would recommend seeking a physician just so that you have some stability and do not relapse, just some advise from a Nurse. smile

They aren't aware.  Im doing better :]

2. SimeyC profile image88
  7. broadex2 profile image54
    broadex2posted 14 years ago

I rose from the dead.Im indeed alive.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)