How much do you believe in positive energy?

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)
  1. catalystsnstars profile image60
    catalystsnstarsposted 12 years ago

How much do you believe in positive energy?

I don't mean something like the law of attraction, but just the simple positive energy being able to impact your life significantly. What are some of your experiences or stories where you believe your positive energy or good karma came into play?

2. ChristinS profile image39
    ChristinSposted 12 years ago

I definitely believe it.  Walk around in a public place and smile at others - most will smile back.  This is an example of positive energy at work. 

You can also tell positive energy works by looking at the opposite.  You've heard the phrase "misery loves company".  Have you noticed people who are miserable and angry tend to gravitate towards others like that?  Have you noticed after being around negative people you feel tired or drained? -

If you need an example that positive energy works practice meditation and see what it does for your outlook and how it also energizes your body smile

3. cleaner3 profile image70
    cleaner3posted 12 years ago

Positive energy comes from within. If you think you can do it it will be made into an opportunity that you must recognize and don't be afraid . The mind is a powerful thing, Thats why the lord gave us all our own personalities.  Only some people won't believe this, but once you do believe in the power of positive thinking you will see your life become different. I don't mean that you will win the lotto, but you will see the positive things that will surround you and then things will start to happen. You just have to believe it and apply it.

4. jennieden profile image60
    jenniedenposted 12 years ago

In 2003, my life began to change when my connection with the Universe began directing me towards positivity. I began to realise that life is about how you think about things. Positivity is FREE! I had been trying to make things happen for me, and yeah, trying to promote my art, my book all cost money and I began to be stuck in a money trap that sapped my positivity, so I made deliberate changes. I was working with the law of attraction but was struggling. Therefore, I began to do things that gave me joy, just because they did and for no other reason, I began to give things like my paintings, but also my time! Because I could and I trained myself not to expect anything, in return, this was actually very hard to do and I think if we are honest most of us do things with an expectation of something in return! I began to think of things I loved, I began to simply be grateful of all the things I did have, and began to release all the panics and fears of 'never getting anywhere'. In short, I began to actively choose positive thoughts and ensure that as often as I could I chose to think positively. All these things began to change my outlook, my emotional well-being and me in significant ways. Then last year after a year of feeling good, blackness began to descend, for no real reason, but the only way I can describe it was I was being energetically attacked. Having had success with positive thinking, and how this made me feel more objective and relaxed, I decided this particular evening to think only positive thoughts.  I was struggling with blackness and to be honest it was like a creature, constantly grabbing me and trying to pull me under and suffocate me. but I kept looking up to the light, and thinking of everything I loved, even things that were not deep and meaningful, I kept thinking of all I loved in positive ways. After what seemed like hours the blackness exploded into millions of tiny pieces and a huge weight was lifted off me and I felt released.
    My life since then has continued to be more and more amazing and my goal now is to encourage everyone to check their thoughts, think positively about themselves, their choices, their lives because not only will it allow you to feel better, but it will go on to create your percieved reality. It puts you in charge of your life and puts the power firmly in your hands.
    Hope this is useful to you smile

5. dksuttle profile image75
    dksuttleposted 12 years ago

Positive energy and negative energy is the same energy.  The positive/negative side of it comes from the use to which it is put.  Energy is endemic and inescapable.

6. theridehome profile image60
    theridehomeposted 12 years ago

what can it hurt, right?
    to think positively about a situation can only be beneficial.
    you walk away knowing you gave it your best...

7. winbo profile image58
    winboposted 12 years ago

Definitely I believe it. It is a only thing that can change the hazard situation..

8. profile image0
    paralegalproposted 12 years ago

I definitely believe in positive energy, though I think it's constant work creating it in your life. But work that is well worth the effort.

9. Mageplasm profile image61
    Mageplasmposted 12 years ago

Some of the most successful people in the world credit their success to their ability to believe and think positively. Even my life has taken a significant turn because of the change in my mentality. I've been playing tennis since I was 8 and my Dad always put his utmost sincere effort to help me succeed. Unfortunately, I never won many matches throughout my life. A few years ago, I reflected back upon my tennis life and tried to see where I had gone wrong. My game was always there, but my attitude wasn't. Every time, while practicing with my dad, I would complain and occasionally hit my racquet against the ground in frustration whenever I missed a shot. My dad tried to convince me to change my attitude and think more positively, but I never listened and my game gradually deteriorated. However, ever since I reflected back on my life, I have changed my attitude and become more positive in my thinking. Ever since then, my match toughness has improved and I usually win most of my matches, but most importantly I'm actually, for the first time in my life, enjoying the sport I spent half my life training for.

10. Eric Prado profile image71
    Eric Pradoposted 12 years ago

I believe in Positive Energy with all my heart, because it has helped me become more balanced, more calm and liked a whole lot more. Of course, meditation does help as well.

11. karlatimmons profile image60
    karlatimmonsposted 6 years ago

The way we communicate with people can be up lifting, if we wish it to be. Making others comfortable with a smile and empathy, I believe is important. Really loving that person, whether you know them or not, is a good thing. I like to communicate with my music. I am currently doing my best to learn how to heal with energy from my hands. Empathy is one of the main components of this manifestation. Meditation is a necessity. It is like warning up an instrument before a performance. Whether others believe or not, it doesn't matter, but prayer truly works, because of the power of our spirits. Spirit IS energy, is thought and thoughts are things. Energy is a thing that can be transpired by thought.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)