Do you Believe we are Living in the End Days?

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)
  1. Mmargie1966 profile image85
    Mmargie1966posted 11 years ago

Do you Believe we are Living in the End Days?

Many current events on the news each evening are mimicking prophecies in many religions.  However, throughout the past centuries there were several dooms day predictions that obviously weren't accurate.

2. shivanchirakkal10 profile image57
    shivanchirakkal10posted 11 years ago

Never,  Mmargie, it is only baseless predictions. The prophecies in religion and other several organisations said this only for their beneficial.

3. lone77star profile image72
    lone77starposted 11 years ago

Yes, I believe we are living in the "End" times. Not the end of the world, mind you, but the end of an age and the beginning of another.

I remember reading of people thinking the end of a millennium indicated the End Times, but we've had two of those since Christ. Also, there was a particularly active meteor shower in the early 1800s that had people talking of Revelation, but that was only one sign without all of the others.

For the End Times, we needed the re-birth of Israel (1949). And we've already had the great star named wormwood ("Chernobyl" in Ukrainian), which spread its pestilence across 1/3 of the world (1986). People wouldn't eat the crops for a few years because of the radiation accumulation. And the whore of Babylon has been assaulted (9/11/2001). We also have threats of the upcoming mark of the beast, without which no one will be able to buy or sell anything (Revelation 13).

For awhile after 9/11, I thought Al Qaeda might be the beast, but no. The beast is the merchants of greed and chaos -- those who make money off of war and suffering -- the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and their ilk. This is Goldman-Sachs and Bank of America.

From the scientists, engineers and architects of http://www.AE911truth.org, we now know that 9/11 was an inside job. I have no doubts that our past several presidents have been puppets to the secret elite. And the Constitution is already all but destroyed by creeping legislative changes.

If the Georgia Guidestones are any indication, then the elite figure they need only about 500 million slaves. The rest of us are excess baggage to be eliminated. They have been experimenting with the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, perfecting the science of genocide and mass murder.

They have perfected the art of deception, Corporate Party media kool-aid, and stealthfully spreading tyranny so that no one really feels it tightening around them.

But their maniacal plans will go offtrack. They will lose control and if it were not for the love of God for His children, all would become lost.

The whole purpose of this is a rescue mission to help us awaken as spiritual beings. We need to loosen our attachments to this physical reality and the Homo sapiens bodies we wear.

It's God's universe, but even with His power, He cannot decide for us.

1. Mmargie1966 profile image85
      Mmargie1966posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Wow! You should write a Hub about this, if you haven't already.

2. belleart profile image84
      belleartposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I agree, I asked my grandmother about the whole '2012' issue looking for comfort one day but to my dismay she agreed it was coming ...but not the end of the world, just the world as we know!  smile

4. Darrell Roberts profile image72
    Darrell Robertsposted 11 years ago

Hi my friend.

I do not know why people worry about such issues.  Lets look at it this way.  the only end of anything that will be the end is when a person dies, that is there end.  They have nothing more to worry about after that so there no problem.  If they go to heaven, hell, or oblivion, they will find out at that point in time.

ok now lets say that the end of the planet is near, that is ok as well, again all things die in the material world.  Realizing and internalizing this fact will put the mind at ease.  There is nothing we can do in the material world to avoid death.  Accept this fact and live life, that is my suggestion. 

I am not really interested in predictions, I am interested in reality her and now. 

Best wishes may you find peace.

5. BuffaloGal1960 profile image68
    BuffaloGal1960posted 10 years ago

Never in time have we reached a place where all the prophesies have been so numerous and aligned as now.

Israel must be reborn as a nation - and that did happen in 1948 I believe and it had to be born in a "day" which it was.
    Yes, we have always had earth quakes but not with the frequency we have now.
    Earthquakes are a daily event now.  Hurricanes have increased in frequency. Knowledge has increased by leaps and bounds (Daniel) and there are so many other signs and wonders but one of the most significant:  "People will be lovers of themselves as in the days of Noe (Noah)"

For me, this is no dooms day prediction but very exciting to see the Bible prophecy unfold before my own eyes because it increases my faith and hey, when I go in the rapture - I will escape the sting of death!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)