How to transfer money from Hubpages to Paypal?

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (33 posts)
  1. nisargmehta profile image65
    nisargmehtaposted 11 years ago

How to transfer money from Hubpages to Paypal?

I have registered account of Paypal associated with my HP account. I have started earning some amount after clearing some issues and queries. What happens to it? Do I have to Withdraw or gets transferred automatically? Is there any limit for transfer?
    I checked my PP account but nothing so far? Please help me out as I am not able to find it in FAQ section as well.

2. profile image0
    bobbyandbeansposted 11 years ago

Once you earn $50, Hubpages pays you automatically the next month.  See:

http://hubpages.com/faq/#royalties

nisargmehtaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hey thanks for the reference link.

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 11 years ago

When you hit the threshold of $50.00, HubPages will transfer the money to your account automatically. You may have a month waiting period? I hit the threshold last month and just got paid a few days ago and had it transferred to my bank account, IN which it arrived yesterday.

nisargmehtaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Nice. Sounds Great..Thanks and Congrats.. [Smiles]

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thank you nisargmehta!

3. SportsBetter profile image64
      SportsBetterposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I was paid twice so far.  Unfortunately my numbers have gone down by half.

4. Novel Treasure profile image89
    Novel Treasureposted 11 years ago

Hubpages pays out on the 28th of each month.

1. Olealea profile image73
      Olealeaposted 23 months agoin reply to this

But what if i haven't made 50 dollars yet?  Then they will pay me on the 28th of the next month when i made 50 dollars right?

1. Jodah profile image91
        Jodahposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Yes you get paid on the 28th of the month after.

2. theraggededge profile image96
        theraggededgeposted 23 months agoin reply to this

The month **after**. So if you reach the $50 threshold in June, you will get paid on the 28th July.

However, you've only been here four days. It would be unusual to reach $50 in your very first month.

Oh thank you Ma,'am.   Any suggestion on what article i should write on?

1. Miebakagh57 profile image68
            Miebakagh57posted 23 months agoin reply to this

Most suggestions is to write on what's challeges your readers are going through, and providing realstic solutions.                                  For example, are people complaining too much about a cold and its symptoms? D'you have a remedy for that? D'you think people are going to adopt your solutions? That's okay  for you to write or not. The bottomline: provide what people want. Thanks.

Thank you sir!

1. Miebakagh57 profile image68
                Miebakagh57posted 23 months agoin reply to this

Olealea, you're welcome.

2. theraggededge profile image96
            theraggededgeposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Definitely 'best sites that pay writers' smile Especially as you have already researched the topic.

2. Faiza faraz profile image61
      Faiza farazposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Hi everyone here, i have the same question as posted earlier in this thread. I joined in september 2022 and have crossed the threshold in october with the grace of God..but i have not recieved my payment in my paypal account yet...please guide me regarding the issue or confusion faced by me...i shall be really thankful.

1. AliciaC profile image93
        AliciaCposted 18 months agoin reply to this

We get paid one month when we reach the threshold value. The money received at the end of October was based on our September earnings. We’ll receive our October earnings at the end of November.

Congratulations on reaching payout when you’ve only published three articles. That’s amazing.

1. Faiza faraz profile image61
          Faiza farazposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Thanks AliciaC for your timely response.
          By the Grace of God i have reached the threshold, surprisingly. Nevertheless the amount is not very impressive.

1. theraggededge profile image96
            theraggededgeposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Over $50 in your first month is very impressive. Especially for only three articles. It took me 7 months and 37 articles.

Olealeaposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Deleted

3. Rupert Taylor profile image94
      Rupert Taylorposted 23 months ago

Olealea - I suggest you give the Learning Center - follow the link at "help" top right - a thorough read. It's where you will find all the answers to questions you pose in this forum.

4. PaulGoodman67 profile image94
      PaulGoodman67posted 23 months ago

I agree with Rupert, the Learning Center is better source than trawling through 9 year old forum pages.

1. DrMark1961 profile image95
        DrMark1961posted 23 months agoin reply to this

Yea, but we know this is the internet, things never change around here in 9 years!

2. nisargmehta profile image65
        nisargmehtaposted 17 months agoin reply to this

I just realised that I had asked this question around 9 years ago.

5. Sugar Faith profile image86
      Sugar Faithposted 23 months ago

Hello how many articles should be published before to get that 50$? or how to know how much you earn in your article?

6. Rupert Taylor profile image94
      Rupert Taylorposted 23 months ago

Sugar Faith - There's no definitive answer. A rule of thumb is that you need about 1,000 views per day to reach payout each month. My guess is that you need something approaching 100 articles to hit that number of views. But, there are numerous imponderables such as how long a reader stays on your page and how high your article is ranked on Google.

1. Sugar Faith profile image86
        Sugar Faithposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Thank you so much for answering my confusing question.

7. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 18 months ago

Over $50 from three articles on Discover in a month is amazing. Congratulations.

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image94
        PaulGoodman67posted 18 months agoin reply to this

It's an unbelievable achievement! (I'm using deliberate ambiguity)

Whether it's worth reviving a ten-year-old thread for, I don't know. Not blaming you Bev, this one just seems like one of those discussions that refuses to die!

1. DrMark1961 profile image95
          DrMark1961posted 18 months agoin reply to this

Unbelievable is probably pretty appropriate. Check the page views accolade.

Certainly, the two climate change articles wouldn't bring in the big revenues necessary to achieve the threshold within a matter of weeks. Even if they did very well, they would only make cents.

The only possible way that I could see the earnings happening would be through consistent revenue from Amazon sales in the makeup article. That's extremely unlikely given that makeup is a hugely competitive topic area and the article is in Discover and very young.

But why would someone be dishonest about achieving the threshold? What would be the purpose?

Plus PayPal doesn't even work in Pakistan so they can't get paid anyway...

Maybe it's a misunderstanding or mistake...

It's all a mystery to me, anyway.

1. greenmind profile image94
              greenmindposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Maybe it's misreading $0.50 as $50.00...

Yes, I wondered that, too.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)