Do you believe in cospirazione theories such as US government made 911 bombing e

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (48 posts)
  1. SilverRingvee profile image59
    SilverRingveeposted 11 years ago

Do you believe in cospirazione theories such as US government made 911 bombing etc. ?

I would really like to know what others think about these things.

2. James-wolve profile image75
    James-wolveposted 11 years ago

9/11/2001 was an inside  job.There was no human-bodies, no airplane-debris of Boeing 757, and no luggage were found!also, no noise was either recorded or detected by any ordinary person!It was clearly a drone or a missile that hit the pentagon, and WTC7 came down by controlled demolition explosions from bottom-up, almost simultaneously!  Also, it's been scientifically proven that military-grade Thermite was used to melt the WTC pillars, which caused the buildings to collapse.
    1.The 757 airplane supposed to have crashed into the Pentagon basing made a WILD, WILD turn in Pentagon airspace (240 degree turn around the Pentagon before crashing) going to the complete other side of the Pentagon.  Thus it would have completely been visible.  Also more importantly if the plane going to the Pentagon had simply crashed straight on (instead of making a wild turn) it would have slammed into the HIGHEST security level of the Pentagon with Rumsfeld, and his cronies.  But the "plane" is alleged to have made a CRAZY turn and crashed into an almost empty area that was under "construction" and had very few people.
    2.Pentagon was "attacked" 50 min. after the WTC was allegedly "attacked".  How did a slow moving 757 plane fly around and then make a 240 degree turn in PENTAGON airspace, withouth being tracked and shot at!  The Pentagon would be expected to have the highest security of almost any world building.
    You can check these videos:
    http://wikispooks.com/wiki/9/11:Israel_did_it

http://www.question911.com/linksall.htm

http://www.loosechange911.com/

http://wikispooks.com/wiki/9/11

http://ae911truth.org/

1. zduckman profile image60
      zduckmanposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Finally someone who thinks for themselves...... YES...so refreshing. Below is my fav documentary that PROVES 9/11 was a lie
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igX7Z8VstN4

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 11 years ago

I think the idea of the United States conspiring to kill it's own people is preposterous. There is more than sufficient evidence that Bin-Laden and Al Qaeda were totally responsible for the horrific acts of 9/11. Footage of the planes hitting the towers that had been hijacked by Al Qaeda terrorists, recordings of phone calls explaining what the terrorists looked like, records of them taking flying lessons in the United States, and so much more evidence that this was Al Qaeda and Al Qaeda only.

1. James-wolve profile image75
      James-wolveposted 11 years agoin reply to this

FBI does not list the 9/11 attacks as one of the crimes for which he is wanted. It does list bombings in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi as terrorist acts for which he is wanted. But it makes no mention of 9/11.Check  the report of FBI on google

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 11 years agoin reply to this

The CIA was responsible for tracking him down, not the FBI. In which they did. He ultimately didn't get what he deserved, the Seals made it too easy for him by taking him out of this world quickly. I hope the point the United States made was taken!

3. James-wolve profile image75

You should ask Rex Tomb,the FBI’s chief of investigative  who said publicity in 2006: “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.

4. profile image0

Again it was not the FBI'S responsibility. Even if they knew something they weren't going to tell the public. He's dead. Enuff said.

5. James-wolve profile image75

The FBI gathers evidences. Once evidence is gathered, it s turned ovr to th Department of Justice.Th Department of Justice then decides whether it has enough evidence to present to a federal grand jury.

6. profile image0

They had no plans of trying Bin Laden. Do you live in the United States?

7. James-wolve profile image75

Two weeks after 9/11,Colin Powel said on Meet the Pres tht he expcted in the near futur to put out  document tht wud describ quit clearly th evidenc tht thy had linkin Ben t this attak but later Powell reversed himself becos lack of solid information

8. profile image0

Two weeks after? Of course they weren't sure of anything at this time. People kill me that they think the government is going to tell everything that is going on behind the scene. There are A LOT of things that must b kept secret. Run we got ya. No.

9. James-wolve profile image75

ok you said they werent sure,what made  them accusing directly  Laden after the attack,why cudnt they wait till they gather evidences.the same scenario happenend in the Oklahoma bombing.Quickly they accused Muslims and they offered a list of them

10. zduckman profile image60

PLEASE do your homework. We have had plans to kill civilians to support military involvement in Cuba....NOTHING NEW
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80xSxzNzb2w

4. LandmarkWealth profile image68
    LandmarkWealthposted 11 years ago

It's amazing that people still ask this.  There is ZERO real evidence of this.  First of all the Gov't is completely incompetent.  They can't deliver a bottles of water after a hurricane, let alone pull this off. The only thing the gov't was liable for was not taking the treat of terrorist serious enough and be prepared for how determined radical islam is.  I remember a college professor of mine who had retired from the state dept warning me about this in the early 90's and I didn't buy it either. 

Nevertheless, the NIST report was the official Gov't structural report on the buildings and how they collapsed, which analyzed every detail from the building foundation to the truss systems etc.  Then came all of these other outlandish accusations like iron residue that is supposed to be unexplained. Expect iron is found in paint.  I think they used some of that at the WTC.  Then there was the explosion sounds heard from the thermite used to detonate the building.  Ofocurse thermite doesn't explode.  No matter how many theories got debunked they always come back up with a new one.  Popular Mechanics helped organize numerous engineers and scientists to address all these conspiracies.  None of them held any degree of validity. Numerous other findings were published in peer reviewed papers in the Journal of Engineering Mechanics.  Most of them were directly addressed by the scientific community here. 

http://www.debunking911.com/index.html

Unfortunately this stuff never ends.  Many still accuse FDR of knowing about Pearl Harbor becuase of one of a million transmitions that were intercepted and not acted upon.  I happen to think he was a lousy President, but he did not know about Pearl Harbor either.

They lied about Iraq and Afghanistan and just about everything else. Why are we willing to accept their version of 9/11 that made it all possible?

2. LandmarkWealth profile image68
      LandmarkWealthposted 11 years agoin reply to this

There is no proof of lies of anything. 500 hundred tons of enriched uranium was removed from iraq.  150 tons was weapons grade.  That alone was enough for these maniacs to do a lot of damage. The only problem with Iraq and Afghan is the strategy.

3. profile image0

James, You need to do your homework instead of listening to propaganda.

4. James-wolve profile image75

The uranium was unrefined, and declared. The UN had access to it for inspections. Granted, Iraq under Saddam sitting on yellowcake is not a preferred situation, but it's not as dangerous as you make it out to be.There was no  stockpiles of WMD.

5. LandmarkWealth profile image68

Uranium in the hands of men like Sadam is quite dangerous.  Additionally every intelligence agency on the planet had the same info and universally aggreed on the probability.  Being wrong about the extent of a problem does not make it a lie.

6. James-wolve profile image75

When the card of Saddam burnt and the mask fallen.USA  was in stark need of a new figure in the region.Bush sent Joe Wilson to got find it and he found jack .

7. LandmarkWealth profile image68

James, long before the invasion British, French, Israeli, german, and even russian intel agencies all had the same info. You give the Gov't to much credit, there not that sophisticated. If they were we wouldn't have found out about benghazi recently.

8. James-wolve profile image75

I think it s better for us  to confine to the subject and not to drift away to other things:) sorry to say that.I mean no offence.

9. LandmarkWealth profile image68

The point is the goverment is hardly sopisticated. There is no real evidence to support a 911 inside job cover up other than those who failed to prevent it due to their incompetence. But incompetence does not imply intent.

10. James-wolve profile image75

Sorry,what do you mean by incompetence in this context?

11. LandmarkWealth profile image68

It means they can't keep Benghazi a secret which is a much smaller scale. There is no way they could have kept credible evidence quiet.  Especially not with a media that hated Bush. The Gov't is not good at anything other than waste.

12. James-wolve profile image75

I think the context is 911 , not Benghazi .I said before we should confine ourselves to the subject.Sorry once again.

13. LandmarkWealth profile image68

Your missing the point.  If 911 could be so easily covered up, Then benghazi, watergate, and monica lewinsky would have never made the papers. There not smart enough or sophisticated to cover up anything of that magnitude effectively.

14. zduckman profile image60

Watch this...then let me know what you think

15. LandmarkWealth profile image68

Seen it already. That's old news and its been debunked by teams of experts in actual pier reviewed work point by point.

5. brblog profile image81
    brblogposted 11 years ago

No,

I generally dismiss the conspiracy theorists and over time (if not immediately) they are 99.9% completely debunked by the available evidence. Right now there is a bunch of chatter about the government stockpiling weapons and building “gulags” apparently because they are going to round us all up for whatever reason? When, in time, this does not come to pass, it will be just another conspiracy theory on the trash heap at the conspiracy landfill.

But, I will say, they can be fun to read about sometimes – good fiction is always entertaining . . .

In Kennedy s presidential,Some highly responsible people  wanted to attack USA  by Cuban plane so as to topple over Castro.But Kennedy was patriot and good man.He thwarted the plan.Read history.

2. zduckman profile image60

Please watch this....evidence...then you tell me what you think

and YES....James below is correct !!!

3. LandmarkWealth profile image68
  6. Rosana Modugno profile image74
    Rosana Modugnoposted 11 years ago

I was there unfortunately and saw the planes hit the towers.  I also saw people jumping to their deaths and disintegrate below, and watched the towers fall on top of them.  I will never forget the smell or the looks on people's faces, the desperation of calling loved ones, friends on the cells phone and getting their voice mail instead.  I will also never forget that last phone call I received of my friend desperately trying to get down the stairs.  He didn't make it.  I don't like talking about it but I feel I should.  It is as vivid now as it was then. 

I find it offensive that anyone would think we had anything to do with this, attacking our own people like animals in the financial center of our world, knowing it would cause disruption and chaos.  It is disgusting to imagine it and it truly hurts me.

I don't understand why it is so difficult for people to believe that there are people out there in other countries who hate us and want us to die.  We have enemies. That is a fact we will all have to deal with and until it hits your own home town or kills one of your children, then maybe it will change your mind about the real terror out there and how this country has become so damned passive where we need to be aggressive, will be the downfall of America, just as it was in Rome. 

My apologies if I offended anyone.  But this is from my own personal experience and I share it on this forum because it is a topic that changed me in a profound way.

1. brblog profile image81
      brblogposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Rosana . . .

2. profile image0

Absolutely THANK YOU!! No apologies needed to anyone.

3. Attikos profile image82
      Attikosposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Well said, Rosana, and obviously from the heart. Hat off to you!

4. James-wolve profile image75

Well,you saw the plane hit the Tower but did u see the pilot or those who stole the plane as they claimed ?and did you see WTC Buildin 7’s collaps ?y Commission avoids the explanation how  WTC 7 collaps in its report?Im sry too if i offended any1  to

5. LandmarkWealth profile image68

James a good friend of mine is a relative of one of the pilots of one of the hijacked planes. He has been gone for over a decade.  There not secretly hiding him. They miss him dearly.  Let these people rest.

6. profile image0

AMEN Landmark!!

7. zduckman profile image60

What a horrible thing to experience first hand. However....have you not heard of "false flag operations" ? These are events used to gain public support for war. We used a false flag to start Vietnam, and also to overthrow Govt of Chilli.

8. LandmarkWealth profile image68

There were too many civilian investigators involved.  Many of which I know from NYFD.  There is no evidence to support these conspiracy theories.

7. Attikos profile image82
    Attikosposted 11 years ago

Conspiracies go on around us all the time. When you and Friend A have lunch without telling Friend B about it because you don't want him tagging along, you're part of one.

A conspiracy is no good unless it's kept secret, though, and in government that just doesn't happen. There are too many people involved in everything, and every one of them has his own agenda. Someone's going to talk. Nobody with any knowledge, as opposed to speculation, guesswork and paranoid fantasy, has said anything at all to indicate the attacks on September 11, 2001, were anything but publicity seeking strikes by radical Islamists crazed with hatred, ideology and booze.

That the FBI has no evidence linking Osama bin Laden directly to the incident is irrelevant. He alone was never the sole, totalitarian planner and executive officer of the violent Islamist movement. He has been used as a fetish, a symbol of casus belli, but that doesn't mean we should buy into the demonization to the extent we assume that if he wasn't directing the operation, some hidden conspirator on the other side was. For 9-11 to be exactly what the United States said it was does not require, or even imply, his personal involvement. Large social movements like aggressive Islamism don't work like that.

Well, the 9/11 Commission report gave th impresion that it was in possesion of solid evidence of bin Laden’sguilt becoz KSM was taking orders frm Laden but at the end report  asks How could we tell if someone such as KSM was tellin us the truth

2. zduckman profile image60

a "conspiracy" is three peope working together PERIOD !!! They happen all the time. Enron, Iraq, Afghanistan, The overthrow of Iran in the 1950s, Vietnam, etc

8. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 11 years ago

I have never believed that 9-11 was a conspiracy. I really do not think the Kennedy, Martin Luther King and Robert Kennedy's assassinations were the result of any conspiracy.

If you look hard enough you can find something to doubt, and that doubt turns into a conspiracy. I am surprise that someone, and maybe someone has, think that Hurricanes Katrina and Sandy was some conspiracy.

I worked for the oil and gas industry and there were always and will always be claims that the oil companies conspire on prices, and it has been proven over and over they do not. Why conspire, when you post the price in four-foot high numbers on the side of the road for everyone to see?

I saw the plane hit the second tower on television. I had just walked into the office a few moments after the first tower was hit and everyone thought it was an accident. The second plane caused an instant change the disbelief into fear that we were possibly under attack, which we were.

The only conspiracy we need to worry about are those who try to turn every tragic event into a conspiracy.

1. zduckman profile image60

PLEASE be open minded enough to watch this
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80xSxzNzb2w

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)