This will be my last post on the religion forum

Jump to Last Post 1-31 of 31 discussions (87 posts)
  1. atomswifey profile image57
    atomswifeyposted 14 years ago

I know I am hearing cheers from some of you and thats ok.

I just wanted to take a few moments and tell SOME of the believers who have chosen to add insult to injury while claiming to be so very loving (Hypocrisy is a funny little word isn't it? smile where you have offended me.
    I have been falsely called a pharisee
    I have been falsely accused of shouting my beliefs
    I have been falsely accused of not spreading the message of Gods love
    I have been falsely accused of being unloving while I quoted scripture

And you know what? These things did not come from the unbelievers you are guarding so diligently from hearing the truth, these accusations come from you who claim to be so loving as the "real christians". I was defended by some who do not claim such superiority in love as you, who have accused me. I was defended by ones who do not share in your beliefs as the "real Christians". (Have a good long thought about that one will you please).

And I leave you as I prayed about it all, to chew on these

"He(Jesus) said to them,
    "You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of men, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valued among men is detestable in God's sight."

One of you on here actually said though I have seen this MANY times inferenced in what MOST of you who have lied about me said that people should not quote scripture as it "risks someone being offended".
    ?????
    wow thats all I can say to that. wow how far away from scripture, GODS WORD we have come to believe something like that.

But I digress and will leave you with this:
    Whoever approves of wicked people and whoever condemns righteous people is disgusting to the LORD.
    Proverbs 17:15

Now I am off the religion forum altogether as that is just what this is "religion". Bogged down in false doctrine and teachings.
    There is but one way
    and that is Jesus

Start first by loving HIM first, putting HIM first not yourselves! and certainly not the opinions of those who might be "offended" by His Word!!! And then maybe you will have eyes to see the "real ones" out here.

God bless

1. darkside profile image67
      darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think this thread defeats your argument on that point.

1. zadrobi profile image60
        zadrobiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Amen, Darkside, amen.

1. profile image0
          cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Darkside is always so calm and eloquent. when i first came here i thought he was this site's Admin.

1. Misha profile image62
            Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He wants everybody to believe this tongue lol

Frankly, you did not see angry darkside. And i would advise against trying to lol

1. profile image0

i will take that advice smile

2. profile image0
      Scott.Lifeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Here you go again AW with the martyr thing, you start out by saying you don't condemn anyone then condemn everyone who doesn't believe that you are right and back it up with more quotes...when will you get it, it is not up to you to decide who is righteous, or wicked. All anyone has done was responded to you in the exact fashion you use and now that you can't have it your way you're gonna take your toys and leave.

I'm not glad to see you go but your faith was tested and at the first sign of real struggle you collapsed. You could have used all this feedback as an opportunity to evaluate yourself and measure your own compassion but instead you have ignored everyone that has disagreed with you like a petulant child. Oh yeah you rail against those who fling insults and judge by judging and declaring us all guilty of ignoring God's direction.

You speak about those who justify their selves in the eyes of men, what have you been doing for the last four days but use scripture to justify yourself to those on this forum again and again? I just don't know what to say anymore, how far gone can any one really be?

1. Jewels profile image82
        Jewelsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

One can be really gone and never see!  There's that song Amazing Grace - "I was blind, but now I see"  This person still doesn't see and tells everyone else they are blind.  Hmmmmm?  I'm thinking go back to basics atomswifey, press the restart button on the preaching until you see it all in yourself first.

3. profile image0

what would Jesus do?

1. profile image0

Get up and walk away along time ago

1. profile image0

i think you're right. Jesus knew how to pick his battles, no doubt.

2. profile image49
    PirateGirlposted 14 years ago

I personally just think you are a trouble making two faced piece of shit that got a good guy like Ryan banned from the Forums for 3 days.

Me, like I give a shit, well worth a 3 day ban just to say good riddance you trouble making nasty piece of dogshite !

1. shamelabboush profile image51
      shamelabboushposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This is freakish funny smilesmilesmilesmilesmile Take it easy PG, it's alright.... Calm down... You look sexy while angry by the way wink

1. profile image49
        PirateGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am angry, this freak should have been banned by the Hubs staff who instead decided to ban a good hubber who helps newbies for 3 days, I say BAN ME for 3 days because this hubber is a waste of space on Hubs, but will you ban her for stirring shit for the last week, no you wont and I have to ask why not ?

I believe that you're right in every word. SO, I let them be. Just let them to their own hobby (religious Forum)smile

3. irenev17 profile image60
    irenev17posted 14 years ago

hello friend. whomever 'they' are yo can be sure 'they' mean no harm. but may i say a few words before you leave.

first Yeshua is God.
    He fulfilled the covenant so that all men ARE saved, whether or not they realize it. That is Grace v. Law.

God quoted his own words because those he was teaching needed to hear it. Example: when he is asked to read from Isaiah, did he read the even 'verse' as we see it in the book, no, in fact, He read only a portion of it.

quoting chapter and verse does not -i repeat- dos not make you a smart believer, it makes you a great orator. i know this because i used to quote better than most.

the entire point of my note is this: the love of God is in you, then you should be excited that others try to condemn you, insult you, harm you even try to literally kill you because of the good news.
    this is what paul said, peter said, stephen did and so many other examples.
    instead of complaining or lashing out, pray for them.

because many will come in His name and pretend to be godly. they will pretend to speak in multiple tongues, pretend to heal the sick, pretend to preach the good news, when they are really wolves in sheep clothing. they'll run around the church auditorium, babble like fools, scream hallelujah, fall on the floor trembling. these are not believers. these are deceivers. they have deceived themselves.
    they will come to you in the last days and say Gods wrath is coming on the church, that He demands obedience.
    Yet He said, if you love me, keep my commands -not keep my commands or else I'll crush you.
    Are we under Grace or law?

you are a wise man if you heed the Word of the New Covenant, you will prosper and have great success. But if your heart is hard toward any man, the Lord will seal up your floodgate of Grace and the treasures He promised you now and in the Life yet hidden.

we are to judge the deeds of righteousness by faith, not the righteousness which is of the law nor the deeds of unrighteousness. for the law demands an offering, it demands obedience, it demands judgment, it demands atonement for sin.

grace does not demand, it requests.
    Has he not taken ALL the sin of the world on Him, past, present, future? Indeed.
    Therefore we have confidence on the day of judgment and come boldly to the throne of Grace, seeing that WE have a high priest, an Advocate who is not unlike us, yet bore our sin and shame. He alone made peace with the Father, fulfilled the law, prophets and gave all men the gift of Life.

if you are a believer, that is living in Grace, do not stray or be surprised by what others say.

For as He is, so are you in this world.
    For it is written: He IS risen from the dead, taken up into heaven and sits at the right hand of the Father, given the name above all names and ALL things are beneath His feet.

..as He is, so are you in THIS world.
    ..the kingdom of God is WITHIN you.

you are blessed my friend. do not argue your blessing like the proselyte who still bend their knees to idols, nor sell it for food as Esau nor give it away like for the satisfaction of a harlet. But be merciful and forgive 490 times each day...

1. Crawling Surface profile image61
      Crawling Surfaceposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You obviously have no idea as to what the definition of grace is, as it pertains to ones salvation. Good luck with that.

4. lrohner profile image68
    lrohnerposted 14 years ago

Well THANK GOD! Can I have a hallelujah!!!!

hallelujah  hallelujah  hallelujah

5. profile image49
    PirateGirlposted 14 years ago

So hands up if you agree this twat should have been banned instead of Ryan, it may be Hubpages Website but we ultimately keep this website running. I am glad this sicko is going and I have no hesitation saying good riddance to a shit stirring bitch !

6. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

Pirate Girl...be nice now smile  If everyone got banned at the same time, we'd be a sorry bunch...the forums would be so lonely.

halleluja

7. profile image49
    BadCoposted 14 years ago

Pirate Girl has been banned, now thats what I call fast smile

With her rant, I guess she is now smile
      Curb her a bit BC!

1. profile image49
        BadCoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Its ok she knew she wud get a 3 day ban but it wasnt for her it was for Ryan. I still think its unfair though, this hubber has been troublemaking and abusive for ages and got it away with it but CG knew she was going to be banned for 3 days and accepts it !

After all, this hubber got what he deserved and cheers for ryan...

2. profile image0
      Am I dead, yet?posted 14 years agoin reply to this

wtf? I'm all alone =/

1. profile image0

You're not alone there are hundreds of people here that would gladly ...okay I lost the point of all that...yeah they banned her fast

1. profile image0

=o aww I was too late...I could not save her ='[

1. profile image0

It happened in like second...someone was watching is all I can think

1. profile image0

well, I am off then...back to my gaming....g'night all! -superhugs-

8. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

We shall see how long this lasts.

Oh and by the way: hallelujah!!!

9. profile image49
    BadCoposted 14 years ago

CG is a silly bitch anyway, jeez this is her 2nd three day ban smile

Three days only is not a big deal. She'll be back with vengeance smile Rigorous and hot like always.

1. profile image49

She laughs and spits at a 3 day ban, better to have freedom of speech than to be a sheep !

1. Pearldiver profile image67
          Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Easy on the mighty woolly ones BC ..... Bahhhhh smile

1. profile image49

Sorry PD smile

10. profile image0
    Scott.Lifeposted 14 years ago

A toast to PG, freedom is alive on HubPages

1. profile image49

She took a 3 day ban for freedom of speech, as she always said she is who she is.

2. quietnessandtrust profile image60
      quietnessandtrustposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Have you figured it out yet? big_smile

1. profile image0

Which part quiet, the secret Identity or your beliefs, I did work for the government once you know I got all kinds of stuff figured out!!

1. quietnessandtrust profile image60

I was asking if you figured out CG?

1. profile image49

Have you ?

1. profile image0

I was tipped off by a friend of CG's about two weeks ago

2. earnestshub profile image81
            earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, as usual everyone had it figured out ages before you did, thats all.
            Can we look forward to you going as well then? lol

1. profile image49

That I doubt Earnest, the shark always looks out for the weak which is why the Avatar I guess but trust me shark CG was only the handle of a double bladed sword smile

3. profile image49

So yer reply ?

2. profile image49

Yeah, CG will always be twice the person you are. You and wifey have yer belief but CG has more, she will stand up and say what needs to be said not fearing a 3 day ban or a membership ban just to say people like you are not welcome here !

1. profile image0

????

11. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

On behalf of:
    The Witches of the World
    The Bumble Town Assembly of WhiteBaiters
    The Union and Committee of Moose Ethics
    And
    The How Sad; Have You Taken Your Medication Yet Society.

We would like to Say: "YeeHaa! Thank you Big Guy!! [Trumpet call] May the natural balance of Nature once again live on in HP." lol

12. Eric Graudins profile image60
    Eric Graudinsposted 14 years ago

CONSERVATION MESSAGE

Will the last person leaving the religious forums please turn the lights out.

smilesmile

2. profile image49

Too busy bumping into each other to see the switch Eric smile

13. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I am never sorry to see the rear end of a self righteous owner of all the proof. smile

14. habashi profile image58
    habashiposted 14 years ago

You piece of shit.... At Last. Thanks so much and to hell you B****.... Enough crap already. HP team should shut down this forum and give us a break.

1. profile image49

But they wont that hubber can say what she wants, enjoy yer 3 day ban with CG !

1. habashi profile image58
        habashiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Price of freedom BC, no regrets................ Maybe I'll take her for a drink.

1. profile image49

Well said my friend, CG knew she was taking a 3 day ban but sometimes you just have to say what has to be said, and CG said what others thought as did you, you have my respect !

2. shamelabboush profile image51

Hey pal, take it easy....

15. shamelabboush profile image51
    shamelabboushposted 14 years ago

Jeez, looking back at all those angry comments, this hubber was really a pain in the A** smile

16. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I'm awaiting the next one, cowering in fear of the massive intellect of these fundies. I do not believe they have a god given right to spout their hate by opening post after post with stupid loaded titles!

I may start one called "Have you stopped beating your wife and children yet?" smile

17. Mrvoodoo profile image58
    Mrvoodooposted 14 years ago

That's a God damn shame, I thought she was quite the hotty, I'm gonna miss her. smile

18. profile image0

I know some where someone is tickled to be receiving all this attention, and delighted to see people being punished for opposing them.

19. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

What would Jesus do ?

He already did it wink

Of course I dont trust certain spirits one lil bit , so it will be back Im sure.

20. Eaglekiwi profile image74

Yea change the name , but ya cant hide the fruits or weeds smile

21. Sanctus Vesania profile image60
    Sanctus Vesaniaposted 14 years ago

Earnest, dude, I'd love to see that, "Have you stopped beating your wife and children?"

22. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

sometimes, reading these posts, i feel as if people are talking in code.

interesting.

confusing, but interesting.

1. Pearldiver profile image67
      Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

They are..... We're All FreeMasons lol

1. profile image0

omg haha big_smile

23. profile image0

eaglekiwi I LOVE your new avatar pic. Loved watching Xena

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks CW , I was gonna chose a sexy pic , but well might have been a bit draughty ( you know where ) lol

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Xena was the one who taught me how to raise my right eyebrow I could only raise my left and now I can raise my right too lmao my mom think it's so cool I can do that, raise the left put it down raise the right hahaha

24. profile image0

So now AW is gonna start it up again on another post that's nice

1. profile image0

I just saw that lol. yep she is..sad huh?

2. Jane@CM profile image60
      Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

We are having drink and popcorn over on that thread, come join us, snacks are optional. LOL

3. Sanctus Vesania profile image60
      Sanctus Vesaniaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

She...

The whole point of not posting anymore messages, is that you stop posting messages!

Now I know she's doing this for attention.

Woe.

25. My Friend Shiyloh profile image60
    My Friend Shiylohposted 14 years ago

Love seeks reconciliation.

26. profile image49
    BadCoposted 14 years ago

Anyways gotta go, see you all when CGs ban is over !

1. profile image0

Laterz BadCo Your not so secret secret is safe with me

2. profile image0
      wordscribe41posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Seriously, that fast???  WOW.

1. profile image0

It was way fast

27. quietnessandtrust profile image60
    quietnessandtrustposted 14 years ago

The seal is the lie...the shark is TRUTH. smile

1. profile image0

LOVE the avatar by the way.

1. quietnessandtrust profile image60

big_smile

28. profile image0

yea come on over and have snacks with Jane Gemsong and me lmao

29. missalyssa profile image60
    missalyssaposted 14 years ago

Lol...I guess I missed the part when ryan got banned...so I guess I don't know the whole story, but it seems to me that everybody is super fired up! I chose to agree  with my favorite hubbers, as I have no knowledge of the situation and say...Rock on BadCo! Rock on!

30. Eaglekiwi profile image74

She hasnt gone , just begun another thread lol

31. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago

she's gone because she annoyed people, purposefully.
    there's nothing in the Bible that says go out and annoy people and force them to listen to you.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)