Adsense Question: Trying to help my mom with her disapproved application. Please

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (23 posts)
  1. Melinda Longoria profile image66
    Melinda Longoriaposted 9 years ago

Adsense Question: Trying to help my mom with her disapproved application. Please help.

Trying to help my mom with her disapproved google adsense application. Please help.

She thinks she applied years ago because when we logged in the status we are receiving says:

"An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as it is associated with an unapproved application. For more information about your application, please review the message we sent to the email address you provided with your application."

What do we need to do at this point? We checked her E-mail and could not find anything from google.

2. linhah lm profile image67
    linhah lmposted 9 years ago

Me too.  And it is impossible to catch up with a person at Google Adsense.  So what I did was to sign up for Google Analytics.  The application went through and I think I said no I did not have an account when they asked.  After a while I will try to apply at Adsense again.  I am going to follow this conversation in case you come up with something.

1. linhah lm profile image67
      linhah lmposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I reapplied, same answer.  Today I am turning all the ads off on my HubPages.  Way tired of making money for others, and none for me.

2. Shades-of-truth profile image84
      Shades-of-truthposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I took my application a long time. I would wait another 2 weeks, and try again.

3. linhah lm profile image67
      linhah lmposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Oh, I will probably try again.  But in the meantime, nobody is making money on my hubs.  I have absolutely had enough.

3. Writer Fox profile image30
    Writer Foxposted 9 years ago

If an application has been denied, usually all you have to do is apply again.  Has your mother tried that? (She needs to wait until she has at least 20 featured Hubs and those Hubs have been published for about 30 days.)

Also, it's important not to use the same address for two accounts.  Check to see what address you used when you signed up and make sure your mother uses a different one.

1. Sandra Jordan profile image60
      Sandra Jordanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hi this is actually for me. How do I reapply? There wasn't a reapply button anywhere on adsense that I could see. My status has been this way apparently for a very long time because I forgot when I applied.

2. Glenda Motsavage profile image68
      Glenda Motsavageposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hi Sandra.  A similar thing happened to me.  The application had an old domain pre-populated in it (I didn't even remember applying) and would not allow me to change the URL.  In order to submit a new application I had to create a new gmail account.

3. Writer Fox profile image30
      Writer Foxposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hi Sandra,

First of all, do NOT apply until you have at least 20 Hubs and have been on HP at least 30 days.  You will get rejected if you apply without sufficient quantity of content. Then, try with a new Gmail as Glenda suggested.

4. Melinda Longoria profile image66
      Melinda Longoriaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Writer Fox, thank you for your reply. Is there a way to re-apply without having to create a new gmail account? Is there a way to find out why her original applications were denied? And is there a way to appeal their decision? Sorry for all the q's.

5. Writer Fox profile image30

She can reapply under the same gmail.  Google sends a generic denial letter which says the content violates its Terms of Service.  Insufficient content violates its TOS.  Did she first apply to use AdSense on HP or on another website?

6. Melinda Longoria profile image66

Writer Fox, it had to be a different website because this was her first time signing up on Hubpages. I do not see a link or place to reapply under her same Email. I wish they made this process more user friendly.

7. Writer Fox profile image30

If she doesn't know where the email is, does she know the URL of the website she used to apply the first time?

8. Melinda Longoria profile image66

No, because she didn't even remember applying in the first place. That is the problem. I searched her inbox and there was nothing.

4. Shades-of-truth profile image84
    Shades-of-truthposted 9 years ago

This may not be very helpful, but...

Melinda, I just went through this, myself, and had relegated myself to doing without AdSense. Lo and behold, this morning, I found my application had been approved. 

I checked all of my email addresses, and could not find anywhere that Google AdSense had sent me emails stating that I had been approved, or denied - I am referring to old emails.

After hours and hours on the Google and HP forums asking for help, and unsuccessfully attempting to email Google, I simply waited a couple of weeks, and then reapplied.

Did you check all of her spam email, to see if a Google email ended up there?

1. Shades-of-truth profile image84

I don't seem to able to add to the comment I made, below. As Writer Fox said, she can use a new email address to apply. It is a bit frustrating, I know!

2. Writer Fox profile image30

Maybe she should just open another account:
      https://support.google.com/adsense/answ … ic=1319756

5. Melinda Longoria profile image66
    Melinda Longoriaposted 9 years ago

Yes, we checked all of her folders. How do you reapply? I couldn't find a link to reapply.

1. Shades-of-truth profile image84

I logged into a Google email address I have, and went to the email they sent about insufficient content, and clicked the link there, to resubmit the application.

2. Melinda Longoria profile image66

Shades-of-truth, would you be able to send me the link so that I can adapt it to my mom's account? We are at a loss where to go to resubmit the application.

3. Shades-of-truth profile image84

Melinda, I sent you a FB message. It should be in your "Other" folder, there. Hope it solves the problem.

4. Melinda Longoria profile image66

Thank you so much! I will look for it this evening! smile I really appreciate your help.

5. Shades-of-truth profile image84

Just hope you find it to be helpful.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)