I could do with some help

Jump to Last Post 1-19 of 19 discussions (45 posts)
  1. frogdropping profile image78
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

I'm having problems. Where to start.

I go to bed on a stalking issue and get up to shots of navels and grannies doing the splits up the side of lampost. Mark Knowles has left the religious building (though I swear I saw him down the chip shop) and the pulpit is now overflowing (unabated) with tales of hell and high water.

I feel hot and sexy ... seedy and dirty ... distressed and saddened ... anxious and lost ...

I don't know whether I should to masturbate, postulate, commiserate, emulate or simply flagellate.

*stands up*

My name is frogdropping and I'm messed up

*sits down*

hmm hmm hmm

1. Deborah-Lynn profile image60
      Deborah-Lynnposted 14 years agoin reply to this
    2. Mark Knowles profile image57
      Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL

I have indeed left the religious building. I can only take so many people telling me to shut up and that I am worthless and they love me. lol

I will probably not return to that one - I will leave them to their delusions and they can "share the love of the lord " at the top of their voice all they like from now on. I don't know if you looked through the comments after I posted, but I cannot remember the last time I had that many people say so many nasty and condescending things to me in one go.

Probably the last time I was in church and asked  the vicar to hurry it along as I had better things to do than listen to how much money they needed me to donate. lol

I am just as shocked as you are to discover the forum now filled with crappy quality stolen photos of half naked fat Indian birds, and will probably be giving the whole thing a miss from now on.

I am a little pissed in that I argued for these guys to be able to continue posting their photo galleries as I did not see how it interfered with anyone else.

Oh well - change is always hard. wink

frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Now that's the mother of confusion. I'm wondering if all of the religious forum is filled with my mum. Mummy sock puppets. I feel ... disturbed hmm

I did see. I've said this before and I'll say it again: zealots and dogma share the same bed.

Aesthetically/communally, huge mistake. As a business decision, a great commercial manoeuvre.

Sometimes we're bitten by the horse we feed the carrot to. But who's the horse? The posters or the site? wink

Emie - I saw what you said 'don't sell yourself short'. I know what you're saying. I don't mean to. But I'm truly accidental, not talented smile And thankyou very much for saying it all the same.

awsydney - lolol thanks smile

1. lxxy profile image60
          lxxyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Finally, Common Sense is being openly traded on the HubMarket. Let's hope it doesn't take a nose dive and abrupt left back to Crazyville.

3. awsydney profile image60
      awsydneyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Double Johnny Black on the rocks, Chopin in the background and look out into the ocean. You won't have problems no more. Guaranteed!

4. profile image0
      rednckwmnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

start with number one, have smoke and a drink, take a nap...repeat as needed, you should feel better soon.   : )

1. Mrvoodoo profile image58
        Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Seconded. big_smile

Tick ... smile

5. Mrvoodoo profile image58
      Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Blimey, that's a lot of things to be feeling all at once, personally I usually go with the masturbate option, but sometimes you have to do the other options during breaks.

Hope you're OK FD.

6. profile image0
      \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years agoin reply to this
    7. jrcemail profile image64
      jrcemailposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you the same frogdropping that had that picture of a green frog dancing around?

8. Eric Graudins profile image60
      Eric Graudinsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sounds like you've forgotten to eat for a while, and are suffering initial symptoms of starvation.

Just flick out that enormous tongue of yours and catch a few flies lol

(And it took me ages to find that photo of the granny doing the splits up the lamppost. I'm off to have a little cry now.)

Cheers,
      Eric G.

9. Jewels profile image82
      Jewelsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ahhhhh, you're such a funny frog. smile lol

10. profile image0
      Ghost32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Froggy, you missed a few.  You could always denigrate, instigate, implicate, or hire a surrogate. 

Personally, I'd go with implicate.  You know, just lay the blame on somebody else for whatever's feeling wrong in your life.  Hey, forty thousand professional politicians do it; it must be right!  lol

11. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

wow that was awesome. i hope tomorrow is more settled...

12. AEvans profile image72
      AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Take a breath, decompress have a glass of wine and relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx smile

Ahhhh lol AEvans I'm soooooo over it. A nice cool vodka and a good long sigh sorted me out thankyou smile

1. AEvans profile image72
          AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That always works, Gin Martinis work for me! lololo ((((Big Hugs)) smile

2. profile image0
          rednckwmnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yay vodka!!! is that you?

2. emievil profile image67
    emievilposted 14 years ago

You okay froggy?

I think I'm confuse Emie. So many changes, so little time. Throws a frog off kilter you know hmm

Deborah - I have no idea. I think in my case the score relates to my IQ. Today I'm a little bit more intelligent than a day or so ago. That number is up and down like a whores' drawers and I ebb and flow with it accordingly. Some days I've got more smarts. Other days less so smile

3. Deborah-Lynn profile image60
    Deborah-Lynnposted 14 years ago

I so admire Froggydroppings...cutest ever and rates a whopping 100 on the HUBBER SCALE Sorry for shouting out!

lol thankyou very much but don't be impressed by it. I'm an idiot wink

1. emievil profile image67
        emievilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Don't sell yourself short froggy. You're a great person and a great hubber smile.

Are these problems from what happened here in the forums for the past 24 hours?

4. emievil profile image67

Mark / Froggy, I'm kind of wondering how come there are so many pictures in the forums now. They weren't here yesterday and they still can put these pics in their hubs (unless these hubs got banned). So why are they posting these in the forums now?

Have to ask as I seem to have missed a lot of things because of the difference in time zone (like BC and CG going out of hubpages). sad

5. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

DROP EVERYTHING AND GIVE RYAN YOUR VOTE

6. Flightkeeper profile image65
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

Well whatever you do, please don't flatulate.

7. frogdropping profile image78

lol Brenda thankyou smile

8. ripplemaker profile image78
    ripplemakerposted 14 years ago

Hi frogdropping, sending you a warm hug...for feeling messed up and all.  If you don't mind receiving one though... smile

Reflecting on the religious debates:  I don't go to the religion forums for I am not a good debater lol But I love God (or whatever name(s) and have this relationship that is simple and uncomplicated.  You know the kind where you can just go and ask Him/Her for a hug when you are feeling down or a listening ear when you need someone who will listen without judging you or share some funny things together!   And well, this may sound so silly to other people and I have been labeled "weird" for this. *Shrugs..* It's okay. Now I can laugh about it. lol

9. Jane Dee Summers profile image60
    Jane Dee Summersposted 14 years ago

Careful with your thoughts Froggy. You would make a delicious French dinner.

You're the cutest little green thingy on the hub.

10. Paradise7 profile image68
    Paradise7posted 14 years ago

Frogdropping, hon, you're ok.  Take a deep breath.  You're a good frog.  No problem, eh?  World's your oyster, it's all a matter of perspective, this too shall pass.

You're good, hon, even if you do the whole list.

Can my world not be made of meringue? I like meringue. Oysters look like spit in a shell. Sorry if the visual is disturbing.

Either way, thankyou big_smile

11. lrohner profile image69
    lrohnerposted 14 years ago

Mark, Ryan, et.al. are all off of the naughty step. Mark and AW have called some type of truce. Scott.Life is doing a great job of showing the zealots how to have an intelligent discussion.

Don't know what to say about the navels and grannies, but is your world looking closer to meringue yet?

Yes. Meringue is on the horizon big_smile

12. frogdropping profile image78

@ Eric - lol sorry. It was a bit nasty though ...

@ jc - I am

@ Jewels anno anno. I'm funny me wink

@ Ghost - that made me laugh, thankyou smile

@ cosette - I'm well over it now ty smile

13. zadrobi profile image60
    zadrobiposted 14 years ago

cosette, something is different about you... I can't put a finger on it. Did you get a hair cut?

14. frogdropping profile image78

Hey girls smile You know - living here I do miss the company of women. I sure wishIi lived around the corner from some of you ladies. We could talk about ... wimmin stuff. Like why we never fit into the sizes that we want to. Or the way the underwire always digs in. Or even the Secret Life Of Socks.

Ohhhhh I miss my friends!

And yes red - tis I for sure wink

15. RedElf profile image89
    RedElfposted 14 years ago

froggy, I don't go into that particular forum - I run the risk of annoying WAY too many people, and have no desire to argue with foolishness (because I would be sure to find some foolish thing to fuss  about). So I don't know exactly why you are upset...but I would certainly agree with ripplemaker. Besides, you are far too skookum a frog to let anything upset you for too long without taking it up with the Hub Pages team - if for no other reason than to register your voice in the matter. Chin up, froggy.

16. frogdropping profile image78

RedElf I feel a bit of a fraud. I was originally meaning that overnight the forum had gone more mad then usual. I only went to sleep. I didn't take a week or two off or anything (shock horror) longer. Just a few hours.

And Hell really had broke loose. Just for a change. I was being a little tongue in cheek and if I misled anyone I'm genuinely sorry. I was gently poking at the fact that sometimes we need to grip each other a little less harder round the throat and just remember that life is good. Usually ... wink

It's the fault of Mark Knowles you know. He withdrew and hell broke free ... our very own exocet missile stopped firing. Plus he had a stretch on the HP Naughty Step.

All the same - thankyou. And I like that word - skookum. I have no idea what it means but I like it big_smile

1. RedElf profile image89
      RedElfposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So glad everything's OK! Whew! *breathes sigh of relief*
      FYI "skookum" is a northern term that means "has savvy", "knows her way around", "knows where the bear s**t in the woods", as it were, LOL.
      big_smile Red big_smile

2. Eric Graudins profile image60
      Eric Graudinsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ah, that was some of his finest work.
      Got all the religious ducks up off the water lol

I'm very tempted to wade in and abuse him, and probably get put on the naughty step myself smile

17. Jane Dee Summers profile image60
    Jane Dee Summersposted 14 years ago

Dear froggy, I suggest a nice cool pond. Stop that hopping it's stressing you out!

18. frogdropping profile image78

lol Jane Dee - duly noted smile

19. emievil profile image67

Froggy, where's the princess? smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)