What is YOUR perception regarding life, situations, and circumstances go? Is you

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (29 posts)
  1. gmwilliams profile image83
    gmwilliamsposted 9 years ago

What is YOUR perception regarding life, situations, and circumstances go? Is your attitude

towards life, situations, and circumstances generally positive/optimistic or negative/pessimistic?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12309496_f260.jpg

2. manatita44 profile image72
    manatita44posted 9 years ago

Generally optimistic. It is all a play of forces .. a divine Lila or necessary game. It is evolution in motion, spiritual evolution. One does not jump but moves forward slowly, and experiences come, which are all necessary for the growth and fulfillment of the individual Soul. This whole thing exists for this purpose, for the Soul to find its way Home.

Pain comes as part of the process and the physical is a part of it. So far, it is not designed to be pain-free, and we see this pain or struggle, manifested also in the lives of the greatest Saints and Sages. As long as we have the body, we have to pay the price.

Knowing all this makes me optimistic, and fills me with the spirit of acceptance. Knowing that I am the Soul, immortal and ultimately free gives me an added and special bonus. Hence I look at life's circumstances, as part and parcel of the process, in an affirmitive light.

1. Kiss andTales profile image59
      Kiss andTalesposted 9 years agoin reply to this

As an example, a outsider says you are a bad parent , they are jealous of you, so they see your kids alone and say your mother has lied to you, listen to me do what you want. You go home and do this and reap what you put out. Was that your fault?

2. manatita44 profile image72
      manatita44posted 9 years agoin reply to this

This is an experience that is personal and would require you to deal with it. How it's dealt with may or may notbe according to your graces.  It would none-the-less be an experience that teaches. We are really here to learn life lessons, and move on.

3. Kiss andTales profile image59

The example given was what our heavenly Father went through.  It was not his fault that a free moral angel or human use their power willfully in the wrong way,
      The situation effects us all as humans,  and people seem to judge what they do not know .

4. manatita44 profile image72

I am a servant. if my message reaches you, then I am happy, Kiss. You are a unique child of God and essentially quite special. You are the greatest book that ever will be. Pray, love, serve ...go within and find your answers.

5. Kiss andTales profile image59

Manatita44  you are a kind and positive person , I appreciate your kind reply
      And I certainly believe we all are special and have wonderful gifts with in ourselfs, 
      But I know that if would not have been for the heavenly Father we would not be.

6. manatita44 profile image72

You are right! God first, second and last. There is nothing else. But to know this, what's required is not mental analysis. Go beyond the mind. Bring down in your life the twins of self-effort and God's Grace, my dear Kiss. Much peace.

3. Austinstar profile image85
    Austinstarposted 9 years ago

I suppose I am negative/pessimistic. My husband is positive/optimistic, so we balance each other out.
    My personality swings both ways though as I truly believe that nothing is totally bad and nothing is totally good. Everything just is.
    The saying, "It is what it is" is more or less how I live my life. Like when I answer the question, "Is the glass half full or half empty?" I Always think, "It's a glass with water in it!" What difference does it make?
    People will always be found in the same percentages - 25% will be in the upper 25% of intelligence and 75% will be in the bottom 3/4 scale of intelligence. There is no way around it. It's simple math.

Mean time satan challenge the heavenly Father's position as a father , and he has allowed some time to prove can man rule himself, history records show the rise and fall of many Governments and  sooner or later they are conquered failed.

2. Austinstar profile image85
      Austinstarposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Oh rats, I knew I was going to regret speaking to this person.

4. pagesvoice profile image72
    pagesvoiceposted 9 years ago

First and foremost I am a Taurus. I believe I am an optimist who will stand up and fight for justice when I feel there are circumstances and people that aren't fair in their treatment of others. Although I seek out the goodness in others, I know there are many who don't share that vision. They wish to divide and conquer, rather than just letting people live and let live. Although I may become pessimistic with their actions and views, I am also optimistic in knowing there are many more good people than bad. On a lighter note, I am always optimistic that I will produce another great vegetable garden if spring will finally arrive in the northeast.

1. Austinstar profile image85

My husband is a Taurus, and he is stubbornly loyal and an optimist. You go grow that veggie garden, Spring will get here in spite of the climate change!

2. Kiss andTales profile image59

Effects on to us when they had children,  The heavenly Father could have replaced them with a, whole new pair, yet he kept his promise that man will make this earth their paradise home.we would not exist had he made a new pair.

3. pagesvoice profile image72
      pagesvoiceposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Kiss and Tales you really lost me on this one. That's okay though because I love the path I'm on.

4. Austinstar profile image85

She is replying to a comment that I made on another thread on this question. She frequently gets confused or runs out of room and just uses any old space to type in more drivel.

You are only aloud 250 in space, so I try to get to the point. And the point is God is much more merciful then mere humans
      The fact that we exist at all should be acknowledge,  also the many wonderful things we do enjoy as humans Why create negatives

Kiss andTalesposted 9 years ago

We really must admit no one will really judge them self as pessimistic or negative,  because usually another will judge your word and action as these from their perspective.  My perception regarding life is
    That I was created for a purpose. I had nothing to do with my existing,  but the one responsible has given me life . Many say They Want to be rich, and there are those that are, but their life lacks happiness,  because that was not the purpose of their existence.  Adam and Eve did not have money, they had the heavenly Father Who loved them And Gave Them All They needed
    In food, and a beautiful garden home they were perfect, no health problems,  and they did not even have children yet. The point was this world and Satan make people think this is the dream of happiness. It is not. When we are surrounded by sickness, injustice, crime, hatred, if this does not effect us it effects those we love and care about.
    There is this saying how can you appreciate the good when you never have or experience
    what is bad.
    We now are experiencing the bad choice of Adam and Eves greed.
    But soon the real life we begin.
    we were created for paradise external.

1. Austinstar profile image85

When you create a home for your children, do you make them worship you? Do you make them live in an imperfect home until they die before you give them the home you created for them? Because they have to repent for Adam and Eve's sins? How cruel.

2. Kiss andTales profile image59

That is cruel and from that point of view true,  but that example does not apply to our situation as humans. Adam And Eve carried us all in their loins. When they willfully betrayed their creator and listen to another voice , they passed their

3. Austinstar profile image85

No, he could have forgiven them and let them live in the home he promised to give them. Or would you not forgive your own children and just make them suffer forever?

4. Kiss andTales profile image59

Also remember they were perfect , mistakes are forgiven , not what you do on purpose.
      We were forgiven  that we will be given an opportunity to have paradise as their children, also our genes carry death.  because a payment has been made we live.

5. Austinstar profile image85

Meanwhile, after all your typing, you have yet to answer the question. Would you do these things to YOUR children? Yes or No is all that is required to answer.

6. Kiss andTales profile image59

Your comment Austin star was answered at the beginning,  when I said this was cruel,  but you trying to blame the heavenly Father for a free moral choice they already knew the out come  and what it would cause , they were perfect,  we are not.

7. Austinstar profile image85

No, I asked YOU personally if you would treat your children this way. You still have not answered that question. And again, your choices are Yes or No.

8. Kiss andTales profile image59

Did I also say this would be true of cruelty ?
      But if I ask you is it wrong to steal from your neighbor,does that mean you are a thief?
      Yes or no does not make your statement correct, it does not apply to the heavenly Father, because he is not cruel

6. Rochelle Frank profile image91
    Rochelle Frankposted 9 years ago

I would say, none of the above. I look for good, but in trying to live in the present moment, and being  a neutral  observer is more objective. Having expectations causes  over reaction to any outcome.

7. liesl5858 profile image83
    liesl5858posted 9 years ago

I am a positive person. I know that life is not perfect but I try and live it the way I like it. I always look for the good in people instead of finding fault. I try and respect other people and yes I do care about other people and myself.

Again Austin I answered your question,  Now with the same consideration is it a parents fault if a child is approach and told that you are a liar as a parent, and you can do what you want in your home even if that is to take life. Is this your fault?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)