Did God ever committed a sin?

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (130 posts)
  1. bdn9385 profile image59
    bdn9385posted 7 years ago

Did God ever committed a sin?

If yes, what is it?

2. Kiss andTales profile image60
    Kiss andTalesposted 7 years ago

No !  According to whos judging book.
    Humans did not creare him .

1. Kiss andTales profile image60
      Kiss andTalesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Bdn if I own my house and I built it .I have a right to tear it down its mine and I can do as I wish. You live on this planet because he is allowing you to.
      But tomorrow you will rely on him for another day. Disrespect is not a way to continue a day

2. bdn9385 profile image59
      bdn9385posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I never intend to disrespect God but only try to correct people's wrong notion about God which causes division among us. God is also like one of us Humans and is therefore capable of sinning. Because He and Us is of the same image He plainly stated.

3. Kiss andTales profile image60

And I do not think it is an option to give life back to people who purposely disrepect him. There is no love in it but of his enemies that is what satan does.

4. bdn9385 profile image59

Satan will never give his life back to God that is how corrupted he becomes. If he does, that will end all human suffering which God never intended as well. It is Christ who is spiritually capable of  surrendering life for the sake of His loved ones.

5. Kiss andTales profile image60

Bdn We have attributes of his Love is the dominant that man has. If you read careful. Jesus was sent by the Father to save our lives from Adam.
      Jesus says the Father is greater.And the things satan does is testing our faith or our claims of loving

6. profile image50
      Norine Williamsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Bd:  U said "God is also like one of us Humans and is therefore capable of sinning. Because He and Us is of the same image He plainly stated."  BEFORE man sinned!
      K&T: "The Father (SAME SPIRIT; I Cor 12) "greater" bcuz (Heb 9:26)!

7. celafoe profile image54
      celafoeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

bdn-  I must disagree with you, all you are doing is sowing discord.   you will what you sow.

8. profile image50

Charlie: BDN knows Scritpture!  Only trying to get our reaction!
      Don't do it BDN!  Against Scripture!  Prov 6:16-19 GOD HATES (v19) "...he who soweth discord among brethren."

9. bdn9385 profile image59

@Charlie - Revelation 14:3And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

10. profile image50

BDN: Yes! Let's get past Exd 20:3! Other "cultures" have created own god (II Kgs 17:29;31-42) & proclaimed "Christians" have created their "own understanding" or "interpretation" (Prov 3:5) which creates their "own god!" 
      We MUST get past Exd 20

11. Kiss andTales profile image60

Job 34:10 simply says It is unthinkable for the true God to act wickedly,
      Also Cor it says The rock perfect is his activities.
      God can not sin.
      People sin and are wicked when they chose to be.
      We are flawed because of Adam and Eve.
      God is not

12. profile image50

TRUE K&T! BUT when r we going to get past "our own god" (Exd 20:3) & BELIEVE what IS WRITTEN "in chronological order" rather than "man" who chg'd doctrine 148x's btwn 1917&28)?
      Have u not READ Rev 22:18-19?
      STUDY origination of ur belief

13. Kiss andTales profile image60

John 5:19, in response Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, the Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever things that One does, these things the Son does also in like manner.

14. profile image50

Christ is "Son" bcuz HE (GOD) lessened HIMSELF coming in2 "sinful world" (1Tim 3:16)for us, SAME SPIRIT! They r ONE (I Cor 12; Eph 4:4-6; Col 2:9; Is 43:11) w/SAME MIND & HE "can't do anything unless HIS Mind tells HIM!" ALLEGORY: man 2 understan

15. Kiss andTales profile image60

Husband and wife are one also in that same term as one flesh .you accept that .but you can not see how God made us and not make a son called Jesus. No ! Jesus was taught by his Father to do his will.
      Not equal not the same. Jesus died .God can not

16. profile image50

Man & wife "FLESH!" No comparison!
      U can't DEFY SCRIPTURE (I Cor 12; Eph 4:4-6; I Tim 3:16)! How do u explain These? 
      U "look" @ LETTER (I Cor 3:6) in which ALLEGORY of Father & Son as Matt 13:10-13!
      Remember Jn 4:23-24! "MUST!"

17. Kiss andTales profile image60

Norine I told you to stop replying to me !
      I do not read any of your comments based on your bully attitude here on HP
      You call people fools and under deserve titles that is very unchristain. Yet you believe you are a one.
      Your conduct proves No.

18. profile image50

Why don't you READ the Bible?  Did JW take Matthew 23 out? When unbelievers didn't HE call "FOOL, HYPOCRITES, SNAKES" in this Chapter alone? "CHRIST"ians are SUPPOSED to be angry w/unbelievers as CHRIST!  Who do u serve?

3. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 7 years ago

No,  God is holy and righteous, and it is impossible for Him to sin.

But He almost did at the mt sinai had not Moses reminded Him of His covenant with Abraham. If He can't sin, then can He bluff?

bdn he owns everything , he has the power to create life and if life ends he can restore it. Just like a flame of a candle blows out it can be relit.
      Sin is based on offense to our God or creator. So he can not wrong his self
      But we can him.

3. bdn9385 profile image59

It is also a sin to promise someone then try to break that promise even if you actually did not because in your heart you harbored it. Just because you're the one who created the Law doesn't put you above the Law.If you do, nobody will respect you

4. Kiss andTales profile image60

Bdn  You disrespect  your elders, that does not make you of credibility.he is taking care of your life force that no man can give you.he is  president over life . your opinion is of little value because you are in no position to judge him.

5. bdn9385 profile image59

What is God going to to do if I give Him back the Life He gave me? Will He bring me to life again and punish me? Do parents punish their children for asking questions impertinent or not? Scrutinizing the character of someone is not disrespecting him

6. Kiss andTales profile image60

There is a difference in asking him a question and mocking him with criticism.
      If you confronted a Judge in the same disrespectful manor I would think he would not be as merciful.Probably would land you in jail and a fine.
      He is higher in authority

7. bdn9385 profile image59

Judges may punish me that gentile's way they are but I will never punish my children out of demand for authority aside from their misdeeds. I love my children more than myself and am here to sacrifice for them. That is the right parenting attitude.

8. Kiss andTales profile image60

bdn can you appreciate he is merciful even though offended he still grants life to those who say terrible things.
      He does not punish people because of others evil ways. And has provide a way humans can keep living as long as they wish.

9. profile image50

"If He can't sin, then can He bluff?" (Num 23:19; Prov 6:16-19 Bluffing="...& he that soweth discord among his brethren.")
      "I will never punish my children out of demand for authority aside from their misdeeds."  Neither will GOD!

10. bdn9385 profile image59

@Charlie - That is the reason the Jews, the Muslims and others are still waiting for the arrival of Messiah whom most professed Christians are already calling Antichrist. Poor Christians, the first to be deceived by Satan. Now you know? review ur Bib

11. profile image50

BDN: Where r followers of Christ (Disciples) deceived IF Holy Spirit anointed n Bible?  I admit, "few!" Why do u thk ALL worship "GOD" & not according to Bible?
      Did u READ II Kings 17:29;32-41? STILL TODAY!
      Poor "FOOLS!"
      Give book w/more prophec

12. Kiss andTales profile image60

So with John 5:19 It is very clear the Son is not the Father. He would not have limitations of what he could do.
      He says nothing. So they are two different spirit persons as of now.
      When Jesus was in the flesh who did he pray to. Not hisself.

13. profile image50

While on earth HE did have limitations to fulfill GLORY (Christ) for our Salvation. He was GOD "incognito" (I Tim 3:16) Matt 26:53 but "fulfilled" shedding blood for us!
      I Cor 5:21 "Exposed" 2 sin (but didn't) not as SAME SPIRIT Who wasn't "Exposed"!

14. Kiss andTales profile image60

Exodus 33:20he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me,and live.
      You can not say Jesus is God because  thousands of people seen his face and lived.He never said pray to me .he said pray to the Father in heaven while on earth

15. profile image50

GOD is "A SPIRIT" (Jn 4:23-24)! Can 1 see spirit?  BUT He can "manifest" HIMSELF into any "GLORY" even a Jackass (Num 22:28)!

16. bdn9385 profile image59

Norine, d elites are hiding something & unless u r able to put together all d pieces, none of d true picture will emerge. They want u to be contained into teaching of d bible only. That way, u remain blind and submissive to their plans  and will.

17. profile image50

"FIRST:"  We MUST prepare for HIS COMING! Need to KNOW way to SALVATION! 
      Don't put the cart before the horse! 
      1) Hear;2)STUDY;3)"WAIT" for HELP (Acts 1:4);4)Pray, BELIEVE & have FAITH for "revelation" fm Holy Spirit of HIS WORD; then SALVATIO

18. bdn9385 profile image59

Do that and I can guarantee u that u r among those deceived people fighting against Christ when He comes. Satan arranged d Bible to work against Jesus. The devil deceived all Humans except Christ and His People. D truth is not as simple as u thought.

19. profile image50

"except Christ and His People."  I AGREE!  That's why HE asked us to "WAIT" (Acts 1:4) for HIS HELP (Holy Spirit) & w/o, you're RIGHT! 
      When one "WAITS" can't be deceived for Holy Spirit "leads & guides" into "ALL TRUTH" (Jn 14:26;16:13)!
      Si

20. bdn9385 profile image59

We are all in d deceived state until Christ Himself comes and start revealing d truth. D Bible helps but cannot totally replace d authorityof God& Christ. Its very difficultto understand that book. It needs unveiling byChrist himself.

21. profile image50

Eph 2:6 We're "in heavenly places w/Christ" NOW "IF" we've allowed Holy Spirit reign!  Unless u don't BELIEVE!  Holy Spirit (aka JESUS) isn't some pie in the sky spirit but ALIVE "helping" us! 
      TRUE: We'll know then (Rm 9:15)!

22. Kiss andTales profile image60

Frumpleton ! Its very clear what you would do !
      Why have you missed the whole theme of the bible.
      Why have you missed the Heavenly Father words to Adam and Eve and satan as judged .
      God has already done something we are living proof death is one

23. profile image50

K&T: Do you remember Prov 6:16-19? Do you see how you "so discord" among Hubbers? Do you see a comment fm Frump here? You are in disagreement w/conversation!  You are "sowing discord!"

24. Kiss andTales profile image60

Norine my reply said frump.not Norine.
      Again stop commenting to me. I do not consider it and authority of anykind.

25. profile image50

Let me give you Authority: 
      I Cor 14:33 "For GOD is NOT the author of confusion..."

Do you "show" peace?  Yes, you talk it (Matt 15:8) but don't "show" it!
      "Sowing discord!"

4. Paul K Francis profile image84
    Paul K Francisposted 7 years ago

I believe that God is above sin. We are made in God's image and likeness, so at some level we share this sinless nature. We are born into this nature. When we sin, we turn away from our true nature. When we repent, we return.

Yes Paul. God already reached the level of overcoming sin that is why He is called Holy. But when iniquity is already too much, He gets really enraged to the point of doing terrible things. He needed someone beside Him to calm His anger.

bdn think about it the world is full of humans everyday some thousands upon thousands offend him every minute , hours .day after day. Some even say things humans would not tolerate. So instead of adding to the disrespect can you say something good.

Praising God doesn't  change the hearts of the wicked and the haters. They will only hate God more. But try to understand and help God to explain to the world His true nature and character, hopefully people might listen. That's true evangelism.

Bdn each person is responsible for their own actions. So far the wicked like being wicked and haters are satified hating.  But why copy something that leads to nothing.
      There is no hope or salvation in either one .But there is in truth and respect

There is more hope for sinners and tax collectors than people who say they knew, love and praise God but their actions say otherwise. For if evangelism today only do their job properly, there should be plenty of fruits in the house of God now.

6. Kiss andTales profile image60

The fruits in God house is plenty .but people have been fooled of the many counterfeits of many supposed houses.
      God Almighty does not think like mere humans. he does grant to his choice real truth and knowledge.
      If you doubt it you will not recieve

You are right. People have been fooled. If you want to praise God,do it in secret but if you want deception to be corrected, examine and prove all things that the fooled might be enlightened. But know that only those who knew God can truly praise Him

8. Kiss andTales profile image60

Thanks bdn I think I can agree with you here.

Thank you also Kiss and Tales for the healthy discussion. smile

10. profile image50

"He needed (NEEDS) someone beside Him to calm His anger" (II Chron 7:14)! GOD has ALWAYS "used man" to give HIS MSG!  "but if you want deception to be corrected, examine and prove all things that the fooled might be enlightened"(II Tim 2:15)"CORR!"

11. bdn9385 profile image59

Norine, I admire your diligence in studying the Bible. Most of the time I am saying what I know is right and here you are validating them in the Bible. Faithful indeed.

12. celafoe profile image54

people can only be fooled if they let themselves, usually by apathy.   If a person claim to be a Christian and does not read and learn scripture and follow it they are not really Christians . they are fooling only themselves

13. profile image50

"If you LOVE Me, FEED MY SHEEP!"  "CORR!"  It's not me BDN! I have been given the "gift" of prophecy in Ministry of HIS WORD!  THANKS BE TO GOD!  Charlie I love ALL & "CORR" w/WORD. No "personal" but Spiritual "CORR!" Pls explain I Cor 12:28;31?

14. bdn9385 profile image59

Charlie - Christ came introducing new gospels which are totally garbage to the priests of His time and called Him blasphemer. A new set of Laws greater than what you have learned is coming its way and you for sure will be left behind for not growing.

15. profile image50

BDN: MUST BE in Bible r u worship "man" (Muhammad; idol)!
      Don't "add" r "take away" (Rev 22:18-19) & Muhammad did!
      GOD created Muhammad so "less than!"
      Prophets MUST agree w/WORD not create more/diff word!
      II Kgs 17:29;32-41!
      GOD SENT U 2 KNOW!

16. Kiss andTales profile image60

Matthew 20:23
      He said to them: “You will indeed drink my cup, but to sit down at my right hand and at my left is not mine to give, but it belongs to those for whom it has been prepared by my Father.”
      He says he again is limited not the Father

17. profile image50

Stop "looking" as daddy & lil boy! We're talking "G-O-D!" ONE SPIRIT (Jer 23:24)! I'm not trying to talk about u "personally," but Mat 13:10-13 applies here!"Catholic Faith" has deceived "spin offs!" SPIRIT has no "arms"=rt & wrong!

18. bdn9385 profile image59

Muhammad is also a prophet of God through Ishmael. Muslims will play special role in the last days punishing the elites who corrupted the world when Muhammad's seed arrives. God is God of everything not just Christians. He casteth knowledge everywher

19. Kiss andTales profile image60

Funny when I see your name because of Jesus I will not call you a Jackass
      But you prove who you really are.

20. profile image50

BDN: Do u see the name "Muhammad" in Bible? Rev 22:18-19? Why "ADD?"  GOD is a JEALOUS GOD (Exd 34:14)! Won't share HIS GLORY (Is 42:8)!
      If NOT in BIBLE, a LIE (Rm 3:4)!   
      ALL RELIGIONS fm "Catholic Faith's" INTERPRETATION.
      MOST deceived!

21. bdn9385 profile image59

Norine - "dont add or tkaway" only applies to book of revelation. The funny thing is only the lion of d tribe of judah can unseal d book which means all of us are off limits to that book. Y? can u pls unseal me that book? I'm here to listen.

22. profile image50

BDN: "THE BOOK" is the "ENTIRE" Book, THE BIBLE, not ONLY Rev! Who told u that? There are "prophecies" throughout BIBLE, not ONLY Rev!  See what "man" has "TAUGHT?" 
      Satan is ELATED!
      I can't do ANYTHING but REPEAT HIS WORD (TRUTH)!

23. bdn9385 profile image59

Norine does that include the book of enoch? the book of giants? the gospel of magdalene? the gospel of Judas? Who compiled the books present in the Bible?

24. profile image50

EVERYTHING we need to KNOW for SALVATION is in Bible! If not, Holy Spirit (aka JESUS) will "reveal" or 2 Pet 1:3 LIED "All things pertaining to life & GODLINESS" is in WORD!
      Men "inspired by GOD," but IT IS FINISHED! Can't ADD or TAKE AWAY!

25. bdn9385 profile image59

Salvation is only thru grace. The Bible is only a tool. There are many tools. If you want salvation, refine ur character, help d needy, work hard, give more n receive less. And it's not exclusive for christians. It is for all people around d world.

26. profile image50

Salvation is by Grace THROUGH "Faith" (Eph2:8-9) IN HIS WORD & "not by "our WORKS" least any man should BOAST!" BIBLE is THE ONLY TOOL! GOD SPOKE BIBLE (Jn1:1)! Not  Muhammad (man) who spoke AFTER GOD! "WORKS" can't save (Eph2:8-9)!

27. bdn9385 profile image59

Norine if ur d author of d Bible i wil beliv u wid all my heart but were all just borrowing txt from it which not even sure if we're getting right. I beliv muhammad a messenger thru promise made to abraham through ishmael. Prove it wrong.

28. profile image50

Muhammad more than GOD? Wasn't he a "man" (Rm 3:4) "every "man" a LIAR?" Using the WORD of GOD is GOD speaking, not Norine! 
      Didn't GOD say "Don't ADD or TAKE AWAY from WORD (Rev 22:18-19)? When1 does that II Kgs 17:29;31-42 applies"created own"

29. bdn9385 profile image59

Muhammad is messenger of God not more than God. No messenger is greater than master. But u r not prepared to accept and cross examine greater truths aside from what's written in d Bible. Think outside d box & try to Step out of ur comfort zone.

30. profile image50

I have "gift" of prophecy in Ministry of HIS WORD but wouldn't CHANGE a thing becuz HE said not to (Rev 22:18-19)! What makes a "man" think he can chg what GOD asked him not to? I recently rec'd "revelation" Paul is New Cov Moses but It's in WORD!

31. bdn9385 profile image59

Im sorry i didn't knew u hav that gift. Did God told u what is to come on our last days then? U might wanna share because people are starving for truth. Will we be saved? Will it be as horrible as d revelation tells? Im here for d truth pls.

32. profile image50

Don't be facetious! I never mocked u when HE gave u truth in MAPS!  HE "reveals" as HE pleases! ALL answers r in WORD (I Pet 1:3)! STUDY!  When I tell TRUTH, & as u, ppl don't want to hear bcuz it affects their "belief" & reactions r as urs!

33. Kiss andTales profile image60

Bdn that statement is exactly what got us here in this condition. Step out of your box. Your confort zone. You see you are speaking with free will ! And asking others to follow yours.
      It is not the way of the Heavenly Father
      to keep living.

34. bdn9385 profile image59

I am sorry Norine & K&T if I wronged you. But if we r disagreeing over critical matters we cant all b telling truth. There has to b 1 only or perhaps none. If any of u can make me believe i will. But so far i hav many Q? and am not finding he

35. profile image50

FIRST: II Kgs 17:29;32-41! Can't worship "man" (Muhammad) WORD says "Don't ADD or TAKE AWAY" (Rev 22:18-19)! He may have been a prophet but prophecies MUST BE according to WORD, for GOD doesn't share "HIS GLORY" (Is 48:11)! Bible is FINISHED!

5. profile image50
    Norine Williamsposted 7 years ago

“…Our God is in the heavens; he hath done WHATSOEVER he hath pleased” (Psalms 115:3)!
    I wonder if you realize WHO you are asking is “sinful?”  You are asking if THE CREATOR (GOD) has ever committed a sin? 
    First what is a god?  A god is something you worship, praise, give sacrifice unto, etc.  Now you ask if “THE GOD” THE CREATOR of the heavens and earth has ever committed a sin?  To ask such a question, you either don’t know WORD or you’re doing as GOD told you!
    GOD is not as mere man!  HIS WAYS are not as our ways (Isaiah 14:27).  HIS THINKING is not as our thinking (Isaiah 55:8-9). 
    Daniel 4:35 says “And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as NOTHING: and he doeth ACCORDING TO “HIS WILL” in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and NONE CAN STAY HIS HAND, or say unto him, WHAT DOEST THOU?”
    Well, GOD HAS SPOKEN! 
    IF it “seems” (to mere man which is NOTHING) that GOD is sinful, guess what?  It doesn’t matter for HE is GOD!  Who can “stay His Hand?”  Since HE is GOD (and not some pie in the sky spirit), HE WILL do as HE pleases to accomplish “HIS WILL!” 
    Unbelievers look (with the natural eye) at HIS Actions in the Old Testament and say “What an evil God” not realizing that HIS WILL was being fulfilled – “Manifestation in the flesh” or “JESUS CHRIST” (I Timothy 3:16) for reconciliation (II Corinthians 5:18-21) back to HIM!
    But that same “evil GOD” came (I Timothy 3:16) and died for us (John 15:13) showing HIS “Mighty Love,”  gave us the “gift” of GRACE (Ephesians 2:8-9) for Salvation and “…remembers our sin and iniquities no more” (Jeremiah 31:34; Hebrews 8:12; 10:17; Psalms 103:12)!   
    WHAT?  I bet “Religion” hasn’t taught you This One!     
    You call HIM an “evil GOD?”  You’re the “fool” or have been fooled by “Secular Religion” (SATAN)!

1. profile image50

HONESTLY! My response wouldn't submit until I inserted "...or you're doing WHAT GOD TOLD YOU!"
      HALLELUJAH! 
      Praise HIS Holy Name - JESUS (Phil 2:9-10)!!!

@Charlie - The Father came and died to redeem His Son and atone His own sins. his Son in turn will come and atone the Sins of His Wife on the last days. Satan is the author of what the world knew today because he want everybody to fight Christ.

3. profile image50

BDN: When u say "The Father" & "The Son" u defy Scripture (I Cor 12; I Tim 3:16; Eph 4:4-6). 
      The "FATHER" & the "SON" is the GREATEST ALLEGORY IN SCRIPTURE (Matt 13:10-13) in which Christians' "interpretation" has been deceived by Satan(Col

Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.
      When you deny the Father Jehovah you deny Christ.
      Because the Father sent Jesus.
      Jesus does his Fathers work.

5. Kiss andTales profile image60

1John 2:22 22 Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

6. profile image50

K&T: HONESTLY "the Catholic Faith" has deceived! ALL r "spin offs" fm "their beliefs!"
      I don't deny "Father & Son" but They r ONE SPIRIT/SAME SPIRIT as "Smoke" in ALL places "filling heaven & earth" at once! Operating n diff "GLORIES!"

7. Kiss andTales profile image60

Lu 23:46
      And Jesus called with a loud voice and said: “Father, into your hands I entrust my spirit.”When he had said this, he expired.
      He died and trusted his Father to return his life.
      If you are dead you can not awaken yourself.

8. profile image50

NO! Jn 17:5 "the SAME "GLORY" I had w/U BEFORE the world was.."  SEE? "GLORIES!" SAME SPIRIT! One PORTION (Smoke) Christ (I Tim 3:16) Other PORTIONS "wherever" (Jer 23:24)! 
      Jesus (Son) "exposed" to sin (world); SAME SPIRIT not "exposed"=Father!

9. Kiss andTales profile image60

BdnMuhammad can not be compared to God or the one he used to purchase our lives back from Adam he did not die to pay for our future in paradise.
      He simply died leaving verses of Quotes from a questionable violent spirit.He said good things thats all

10. profile image50

K&T: Can't u see a "man" (as Muhammad) created your "doctrine" too? Who was he - Mitchell?
      "Get the "mote" out of your eye" too!
      Satan has deceived MOST w/"Catholic Faith" "spin offs!"

I can tell that Muhammad is legit servant of God as much as Jesus and many more.Our job is to learn wisdom and knowledge from them and from  everyone else sent by God to attain thinking and character same w Him. God is cooking something. Eat it.

12. profile image50

YES "GOD is cooking Something" but HE "also" left Scriptures in which HE SAID "Don't ADD or TAKE AWAY" or consequences" (Rev 22:18-19)!  U ADDED Muhammad (man)!
      AGAINST WORD (GOD)!
      II Kings 17:29;31-42!
      He sent u to learn TRUTH! "Cooking Something!

13. bdn9385 profile image59

Who told you that He left Scriptures? He gives messages through servants who preserved in writing. Some of the Books are compiled in the Bible. Some were not. Where in d Bible are the Books written by Enoch? Book of Giants? & controversial Gospel

14. profile image50

Who do you think "inspired men" to write Scriptures (2 Tim 3:16)?  So "HE left them!" We don't "ADD" or "TAKE AWAY" fm ANY of HIS WORD or consequences! I could say HE gave me prophecy but IF NOT in Scripture, NOT TRUE!  Prophecy MUST BE CONFIRMED!

15. bdn9385 profile image59

It is not Godly character to claim for something good. The Father came and gave honor to His Son. D Son wil come to Glorify d Father. But who among d prophets claim such thing as "He gave me prophecy? " No need to say it because listener can discern.

16. profile image50

I tell TRUTH: A "gift!" Dreamed UNKNOWINGLY Dan 4:15 (unbelievers)!
      JESUS told TRUTH: Jn 8:58 JESUS is GOD!
      Paul told TRUTH: I Cor 14:18 "more than any of you..."
      Not all have the "gift" of discernment!

17. Kiss andTales profile image60

Bdn I am sorry you are having trouble and I truly from my heart want you know and understand the truth. You have given some good answers and sometime no, What I like about you is your honest reply and how you are humble and peaceful .

18. profile image50

K&T: How can 1 tell another when wrong w/o "judging?" When 1 is "judged" & against belief, they see as "hostile!" GOD LOVES judgment w/HIS WORD or we can't CORRECT! If you don't, you're AGAINST GOD & not for HIM!

6. bdn9385 profile image59
    bdn9385posted 7 years ago

@Norine - Religion has already been infiltrated by the Devil himself who perpetrated lies about God. God is capable of doing good as well as evil and can implement whichever the situation allows. If God only knows Good, then Satan is greater than Him because Satan knew both Good and Evil but unlike God, Satan prefer Evil more. Adam and Eve would also be greater than Him because their eyes were opened after eating the forbidden fruit whom God Himself planted in that garden. Even in Koran, it is written: The devil schemed and Allah schemed and the winner is Allah.
    David was called a person with God's own Heart but David is also a sinner.
    Jesus Christ when He came down befriended the tax collectors and the sinners and verbally assaulted the scribes and pharisees who then called Him Blasphemer! Jesus and His disciples violated too many Laws written in the Old Testament and the Pharisees are so enraged  at Him but Christ is able to Justify all His actions.
    You see? Before you can defeat your enemy, you must be able to know firsthand the very heart and capabilities of your enemy otherwise, you will be surprised and lose ignorantly in the battle.
    Even in the Old Testament I think God killed more people than Hitler and Genghis Khan combined through the Judges and Kings of Israel. And I think it is God Himself who determines the winner in all wars including WW1 and WW2 which He Himself allowed to happen because of His plans for mankind.
    There is one thing important that we Humans need to bear in mind and that is we need to fear God because if the Devil can destroy our body, God can destroy both Body and Soul. Beware of the wrath of God and the wrath of the Lamb! It will be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah than for the sinners of our generation today.
    The Bible also speaks of Sun being darkened, Moon not giving its light and Stars falling from the sky. Who do you think is going to do these things? Who else than God Himself because He is in absolute control of what's going on in the Earth. Otherwise, He'll look like sole looser against Satan the Devil.
    Satan is only a custodian or a messenger of the Evil God wanted to impose upon mankind. It is God manipulating Satan and not the other way around. But religious leaders will not preach the idea of God being both good and evil because it is not PROFITABLE for them and people love the idea of being saved mercifully and effortlessly. They prefer to take sweet pills than bitter pills.

1. profile image50

Amen!  Is 45:7 "I form the light & create darkness: I make peace, and create Evil: I the LORD do ALL these things."  GOD created Satan & uses him for "HIS WILL!"
      "HIS WILL" will be accomplished no matter how it "appears" to mere man!
      YES! 2

Amen! And one thing, indeed He came down from Heaven and died as Human to atone His own sins against the sinning Angels and against Man and for tons of other purposes of which the most important is the redemption and salvation of mankind.

3. profile image50

"Before you can defeat your enemy, you must be able to know firsthand the very heart and capabilities of your enemy otherwise, u will be surprised & lose ignorantly in the battle." I don't worry-That's Holy Spirit's job (Jn 16:13)! "atone His sin

4. celafoe profile image54

bdn-- Jesus died for THE SINS OF THE WORLD so they could have eternal life if follow Him.  He had no sin. if He had not been sinless His death would have been useless.  where did you get that false doctrine you are promoting?  what garbage it is.

5. profile image50

BDN:  Please explain "Atone his sins?" Also explain Muhammad "adding & taking away" per Rev 22:18-19?  Doesn't II Kings 17:29;32-41 then apply?
      BDN: Charlie is RIGHT!  Jesus had no sins "to atone!"  II Cor 5:21 "...who knew NO SIN..."

6. profile image50

BDN: I Cor 5:21 "...who KNEW NO SINS..."  Therefore, didn't need to "atone sins!" 
      Please explain why you believe Muhammad (man) over GOD?
      Was Rev 22:18-19 & II Kings 17:19;32-41 taken into consideration?

No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him. There are certain info privy to them because there are dogs lurking outside. But the Son of Man is once a sinner.

8. profile image50

The Father & Son r ONE SPIRIT (I Cor Chp12; Eph 4:4-6; I Tim 3:16 "GOD "manifested in the flesh") but where is Scripture "the Son of man" (JESUS) "is once a sinner?" That defies I Cor 5:21!
      Although "exposed to sin" (world) didn't! Why called Son

Norine, where in the Bible is it written that the 4 beasts and the lamb are actually the maps of the world? smile

10. profile image50

BDN: Pls don't evade Q's  (I Pet 3:15) "answer every man!"
      4 beasts r kings of countries fm N,S,E &W! "The Lamb"=JESUS who defeats after they try2 destroy HIS PEOPLE!
      In Bible: 4 Beasts r animals who rep each country!
      WILL BE FULFILLED!
      USA n t

Norine, not only did Christ sinned but even the Father. For how could they know what sin is if they didnot experienced? They could never relate to sinning people & angels unless. The difference is God can overcome sin and the Son learned from Fat

12. Kiss andTales profile image60

Bdn you do not have to sin to experience sin. We are flawed .
      Do you  have. to birth a  baby to have a child. No. God is not flawed we are .
      He created things we could never dream of and the sun the moon work perfect.mans brain is flawed

13. bdn9385 profile image59

K&T: When God planned to have a Son, He already sinned against the Angels for He knew they will fall and did nothing to stop it. Sinning Angels were corrupted because of Him. He did all it for greater purpose of having a Son who will redeem all s

14. Kiss andTales profile image60

Bdn we were all created with free will the way you use your tongue. Nobody can force you to do anything. Because of free will they took their freedom to work against their creator. God created perfection. What people do with it is different.

15. profile image50

BDN: Give Scripture where "JESUS or GOD" sinned against angels?"
      GOD didn't "plan to have a Son!"  Son (SAME SPIRIT) was there fm the "beginning" or Jn 17:5;11 LIED "...w/the "GLORY" I had w/U BEFORE the world was," Gen 1:26 "let "US" 2!
      "GLORIES"

16. bdn9385 profile image59

Norine- Stop asking verses in the Bible because the Bible is to short to contain the entire universe. Use common sense.
      K&T: It is d will of God for the Angels to sin to teach His Son and Humans lessons valuable for salvation. God orchestrated al

17. profile image50

Well this is there: II Tim 3:16 "All Scripture is given by the "inspiration of GOD..."for REPROOF.."  So if u can't quote, ONLY "your belief" which "ADDS" and/or "TAKE AWAY" deceiving "sheep!"
      Jer 23:1"Woe be unto shepherds that destroy my sheep!"

18. profile image53
      frumpletonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Well, if I was God, first of all, I'd get rid of Satan.  Next, I would make a better world for everyone instead of this hell hole we live in, with tsunamis and hurricanes, people suffering.  Maybe we are just flesh and blood robots

19. profile image50

READ: Gen 1:26 "GOD gave "DOMINION" to "man" & you blame HIM?
      Yup!  Through our "intelligence," We've fluffed it up!

20. bdn9385 profile image59

Frumpleton- i'd also do the same. And i believe God is already preparing for that. The adversaries also are anticipating that. The time of satan has nearly come to an end. Unfortunately, satan is able to take as many people w/ him against God.

21. profile image50

Amen BDN! 
      The GOD of Abraham, Issac & Jacob (THE CREATOR) says "If anyone preach any other gospel...they are "ACCURSED" (Gal 1:6-9)!

Are you ready?

7. roselinsojan profile image60
    roselinsojanposted 7 years ago

Never,God is God&man is man.man have always a tendency to do wrong but God the Almighty is always correct.

Did God told you that? What would you feel beside a person who always think he is right and u always wrong? How u viewed God is miserable. It's not healthy to stay with someone who do not listen because he think he's right always even if he is.

2. profile image50

Numbers 23:19 "GOD is not man that HE should LIE, nor the son of man that HE should "repent..."  If WRONG, HE would need to "repent!"
      What is "wrong" in man's sight, is not "wrong" in the sight of GOD if it's to fulfill HIS WILL!
      Your def not HIS!

Yes He dont lie. But He actually schemes, else He'll lose to d devil. And He repented that He created Man and flooded Men except Noah and few people wid him. But wen referring to not repent means He is firm wid His plan for mankind. He dont hesitate.

4. profile image50

Why does HE need to "scheme?" HE "knows" past, present & future! 
      GOD didn't "repent" (diff translations) but was "grieved" or "sad" man sinned (Gen 6:6) yet HE already "knew" they would (Ps 147:5)!

Ur perception of God is very alienating, no wonder many people cant understand Him. Treat Him as a friend, as a Father as normal as everyone else. Nobody wanted to be isolated even at d top bcuz very lonely. We'r His precious Children. Act as one.

6. profile image50

HE is "very lonely" bcuz we sin (Rm 3:10)!  I am "very lonely" bcuz I give WORD (GOD/TRUTH)!  JESUS didn't come to teach "tradition" why they hated HIM (Matt Jn 15:18-25)! When I give WORD "STUDY" (II Tim 2:15) nor allow "feelings" enter but "Search

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)