Is Trump just plain crazy?

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (26 posts)
  1. gregas profile image80
    gregasposted 7 years ago

Is Trump just plain crazy?

I say yes. He is crazy for giving up what he has and putting himself through this just to try and better this country.

2. tamarawilhite profile image87
    tamarawilhiteposted 7 years ago

Liberals routinely smear prominent conservatives as crazy, stupid, irrational, haters. They sometimes smear them as evil, fascists, and other terms.
    No, Trump is not crazy. He couldn't build up a billion dollar business and continue to be successful if he was.
    His negotiating tactic and debating tactic of going extreme and walking it back while waffling (A/B channel testing ideas with the group) is actually rational - it is a tactic he discusses in his books!

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image61
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Actually the"crazy"notion is  propaganda being put forth by the Hillary camp (which includes the corrupt media).You want crazy, try being Chelsea when her mother lied about sniper fire in Bosnia.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVEDq6RVXc

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image49
    bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years ago

Gregas

The way that you have put the question, I have to agree with you. No good deed goes unpunished, as he has been targeted by the left and even some in his own party because he wants to change the country for the better, but that means changing the parties for the better. The parties don't like that, and neither do the loyal party voters.

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image61

I'll tell you this,I'm one who seldom voted,I didn't even vote in the first Reagan election because disillusioned with politics as a young man I couldn't believe an"actor"could make a good president.People who don't vote will vote for Trump

4. Ericdierker profile image45
    Ericdierkerposted 7 years ago

Serious civil service is brutal. I am not talking about shovel leaners or bureaucrat clerks that say no because they have issues.
    In a sense if some one does something different than others we call them weird which is another way of saying crazy.
    I do not think that soldiers are crazy marching off to war.
    With all our fun criticizing the fat cat politicians, at the real core they are the cream of the crop and do their best.
    So Trump, like  anyone forsaking a cushy private life in exchange for service must be a little bit crazy.

5. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image61
    Dont Taze Me Broposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13132686_f260.jpg

Trump isn't crazy and hasn't given up a thing. I think he loves this, "Putting himself through this" is probably more fun than he has ever had in his life! I mean at age 70, he has NOTHING to lose and everything to gain! He has totally changed the political playbook forever. PC is now more a dirty word than ever, this election has revealed to everyone just how criminal Hillary (the whole Clinton family & foundation), THE MEDIA and the Democrat party are.

Win or lose do you know how much money he'll make from speaking engagements and books if he wants to? Let alone the phenomenal notoriety this election will bring him, you know he'll have ways to exploit that for financial gain. And in the end, if he loses to Hillary it won't take long until she ruins America and everyone realizes Trump was their only and last hope.

If Trump is crazy, I want more of that crazy in government and less of the crazy we now have. Truly in Washington DC the inmates are running that asylum.

1. gregas profile image80
      gregasposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I like your comment Bro.

2. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image61

I liked your question!

6. Winter Maclen profile image59
    Winter Maclenposted 7 years ago

Yes.  The clinical diagnosis is narcissistic personality disorder.

1. Buildreps profile image86
      Buildrepsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I think that's a better analysis.

I think it is true, Trump does have a narcissistic personality disorder, textbook I'd say, but a personality disorder is not the same as a mental disease if by "crazy" one means insane. So it is not a clinical diagnosis of mental illness.

3. Ericdierker profile image45
      Ericdierkerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Name a National Political Person without this condition.

4. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image61

You are so right Eric, exactly why Trump won the primary. The narcissism of the other candidates, the so called "conservatives" would not allow them to unite behind one candidate which would have rendered Trump irrelevant from the start.

5. gregas profile image80
      gregasposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I prefer narcissistic over the lying disorder Hillary seems to have,

6. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image61

ANY day!Senator Sasse Lays Out Exactly How Hillary Clinton Lies To The American Public Over & Over Again https://youtu.be/pp9QeynkMKM?t=113

7. Ericdierker profile image45
      Ericdierkerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Now Hillary is a different matter. I think you would label it, Pathological Liar. And I think that has something to do with her affect. I am not saying psychopath but that same concept in lack of empathy and sympathy. That yelling business.

8. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image61

And what about her cackling laugh! That would go good on "He Haw", maybe they can bring that show back just for her.

7. randslam profile image78
    randslamposted 7 years ago

Hey yall,

I didnt think I would get to this point, but I have to agree with everyone that has commented on this question.

Mark Twain/Samuel J Clements said, I am the laziest man on the planet. Donald J Trump is the craziest. Its showbiz, yall.

It is the extremes that we are seeing in America that are frightening the whole world...where America goes, blah, blah, bla.

This insane political season is going to drive everyone crazy and the winner is going to take all. Obama took over when the US was at its lowest point financially, economically, even spiritually maybe, but he clawed out of it no matter what you think of him as a prez--he does have the highest rating ever as an outgoing administrator. That says something...is he the greatest leader since Abe? Well, we will see...history will tell all.

Is Drumf gonna be next? Nope...its all part of the blueprint, methinks, and Hillary will finally become the first female leader of the free world...Margaret Thatcher the second, so to speak.

To answer your question, Trump is crazy...he is a narcissist, he is a showman...he is skirting the act of treason by commenting on things he has never dwelt or dealt with. He is a fascinating specimen and has done the US and the world a favour by speaking out and acting out and immaturing out and ranting out and insulting out...hes outta his mind bat shit nuts. He well not win, but America could send a white knight this time to save herself from what is the machine that is Hillary.

Its too bad...she deserves it, but her academic tombs, tones and missteps may lead her down a path that is not leader of the free world. We will all know soon enough...November rains are coming and ears are a humming. Great simple question, Gregas...with no easy answer.

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image49
      bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years agoin reply to this

She doesn't deserve it.
      I don't know how to comment on your rant of Trump. It had no facts to make any comments on. Fact, Obama as a presidential cand was unqualified and unaccomplished, and after almost 8 yrs, that remains unchanged. So?

Rand,Hillary deserves it? If anybody is nuts it's not Trump,it's you to say that.No one deserves the Presidency,it is not a gift to be given to someone just because they have pursued it their whole life.America deserves an honest President

3. randslam profile image78
      randslamposted 7 years agoin reply to this

@ Bradmaster...Trump is a showman...fact. Obama has done well in so many arenas the list is extensive...fact. America is better off now than when Bush entered office. Business is slow to recover true, but it is recovering under Obama...fact. Facts, B

4. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image61

Obama HAS done well,racially divided the country,has no foreign policy,speaks from weakness not strength, brought back the cold war w/Russia,sold out the embargo to Cuba,ACA a total failure, www.martinoauthor.com/list-obama-failures/ ohyeah

8. Jim Davin profile image61
    Jim Davinposted 7 years ago

I dont' think he is crazy. I think he has gotten in over
    his head. He is in a world (politics) he is not very
    experienced with. So he is just overwhelmed. When
    people get overwhelmed they sometimes act irrationally
    and erratic like Trump is doing now.

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image49
      bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Politicians have brought the US to its knees in 2008 and today the US is limping along close to the ground. So we know what politicians can do to the country, why do you think that not being a politician is worse. He didn't vote for the war in Iraq.

Funny u think Trump acts irrationally or erratic because he is overwhelmed.Even if true why isn't that better than Hillary's  scandalous history,Clton cash,calculated lying (hysterical eg bosnia)&lying to America, lying about lying,& lying.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)