Hillary CAUGHT wearing an earpiece last night - Who is Behind the Scenes Telling

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (14 posts)
  1. RJ Schwartz profile image87
    RJ Schwartzposted 7 years ago

Hillary CAUGHT wearing an earpiece last night - Who is Behind the Scenes Telling Her What to Say?

Hillary Clinton was exposed yet again yesterday for being unethical and untrustworthy.  Someone is coaching her behind the scenes, proving she isn't the most knowledgeable person on the stage, despite her many claims.  Some might call this CHEATING, but then again, that's just business as usual for a Clinton.  #HillarysEarPiece                                                                   The way she acted at the Veterans Forum shows she was LISTENING and REPEATING....not thinking

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13185431_f260.jpg

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image50
    bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years ago

Ralph
    I don't watch Hillary at all, but it is interesting.

The reason is that I have made my choice without it, and without polls, and the news. As for politicians running for office, I look at what they did and not what they are saying now.

If people need any further evidence that Hillary has failed in two offices by watching her now, then they are not making a wise choice. So, whether someone is coaching her now or not, it doesn't change her failures.

Politicians promise so as to get elected, and then when they are incumbents they make new promises to the voters. The voters for the most party disregard their failure on their original promises, and believe they will actually make good on their new promises.

They wouldn't do that with say their boss and their company. If their boss promised them a raise if they met quota, and didn't do it. Do you really think they would believe that boss, when they say meet the new project quota and you will get a raise. So it is strange that they believe politicians.

Promises are not deeds, yet voters can't seem to tell the difference.
    Delete this if I didn't answer your question.

1. RJ Schwartz profile image87
      RJ Schwartzposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Brad - You always bring something valuable to every forum you choose to answer in.

3. MizBejabbers profile image88
    MizBejabbersposted 7 years ago

I can see someone in the background saying, "10 seconds to go, Hillary, then 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 cut." Really informative, right!

Did you not know that people who are on TV must receive directions from the director who is directing the show? When to talk, how much time is left, when to cut? Earpieces are worn for this purpose.This is the 21st century. You don't just wait for hand signals like we did back in the 1970s. Some are undetectable because they are wireless and are hidden inside the ear. Once again Republicans are letting their suspicious minds show their ignorance of how the world works.

1. lovemychris profile image76
      lovemychrisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

deliberate malfeasance to ruin soneone is more like it in my opinion. anything she does is subject to double standards, because shes a woman in a mans arena. powell told clinton to use use private lines back in 09. he was never accused of crime

2. Shyron E Shenko profile image69
      Shyron E Shenkoposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Leslie and MizB, bless you both for telling it like it is.

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image50
      bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years agoin reply to this

mizbejabbers
      Then why didn't she have it in the primaries, and who else do you see with it. It may be the 21st century but people haven't changed.

4. WiccanSage profile image91
      WiccanSageposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It doesn't depend on the candidate, it depends on the place in which she's appearing/speaking. It's also quite possible she could have had it on dozens of times and no one ever made a big deal about it with a zoom-in picture.

5. RJ Schwartz profile image87

There is evidence in the emails that she's been using it since 2009

6. WiccanSage profile image91
      WiccanSageposted 7 years agoin reply to this

lol so what? I'm not even voting for her but this is just a ridiculous distraction from the issues. They're all very well rehearsed, using prepared speeches, statements, prompters & electronics. A communication device is a non-issue.

7. MizBejabbers profile image88
      MizBejabbersposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Brad, how do you know she didn't? I sometimes wear hearing aids, but nobody has ever seen them in my ears. When I told my best friend that I sometimes wore them, she was shocked.

8. bradmasterOCcal profile image50
      bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Your are right, I don't know, but it is questionable.
      Unlike the email issue, this one is not important.
      Thanks

9. My Esoteric profile image86
      My Esotericposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Singers must be bad people to since most wear ear pieces when they perform.  It is interesting to see where and how stupid conspiracies are born.

10. RJ Schwartz profile image87

Sorry but a singer or actor isn't being asked random questions that need answered

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)