Of the 10 claiming Mr. Trump abused them, how many claim their abuse was recent,

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (14 posts)
  1. Perspycacious profile image62
    Perspycaciousposted 7 years ago

Of the 10 claiming Mr. Trump abused them, how many claim their abuse was recent, say after 2012?

I believe that each person makes mistakes in life and that we are all capable of repentance and change.  I have no knowledge of Mr. Trump's ethics and morals.  I do know that political assassinations are in style every two years and that bold accusatory claims can be and are leveled against most candidates for political office in efforts to win votes by tearing apart opponents. Most leaders have proven fallible.  The 2016 presidential front runners appear to be no exceptions as targets for the opposition.

2. lovemychris profile image77
    lovemychrisposted 7 years ago

its 11, and why does recent matter? these women only came forward because trump denied ever treating women that way. and here he is wanting to be prez. and its common for people to keep silent on these type of things. i was molested at 5, and didnt say a word til 12 th grade and a teacher i trusted. and if youre suggesting he get benefit of doubt and is a changed man....how come clintons accusers were confronting him some 20 yrs later? at the behest of donald trump !

1. lovemychris profile image77
      lovemychrisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

colin powell endorses hillary clinton. is that enough for the opposition?

2. Perspycacious profile image62
      Perspycaciousposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Colin Powell also supported President Obama, but it seems clear he regrets having done so.  Hindsight is always 20/20.

3. lovemychris profile image77

how so? i dont watch much infotainment anymore. did he say he regrets it?

3. tamarawilhite profile image85
    tamarawilhiteposted 7 years ago

I doubt that any of them are legitimate because none of them bothered to come forward to sue a rich Democrat billionaire - only complain when it hurts his run as Republican candidate for President.

they came forward because he lied about sexually harassing women. you heard the tape, yet still excuse. they knew he was lying...what would you have done?

2. Perspycacious profile image62

The question was about "when" those women claim their abusive incidents occurred.

3. lovemychris profile image77

number 12 has come forward. a former miss finland. another lying female, huh? boy, even those finnish broads are gold diggers!! dear donald trump: you are one sick perv. love, lmc

4. pagesvoice profile image74
    pagesvoiceposted 7 years ago

I know this is a loaded question and you are looking for an answer that already supports your opinion. However, first and foremost, men should not be the people questioning whether a women's sexual assault is legitimate. Generally, men are clueless about the lifelong emotional and physical scars a female victim of sexual abuse encounters.

Secondly, a time frame for reporting a sexual assault has no bearing regarding the validity of the attack. The thing I find extremely disturbing is reading and listening to the number of people who support a man who acknowledged, on tape, his sexual attacks on women because he was wealthy and a star. That statement has no time frame because instead, it goes to the lack of character of the individual who made it.

1. Perspycacious profile image62

To say that men are clueless (all of them?) that sexual abuse comes with lifelong emotional and physical scars, that is false.  An abused woman or man "remains the scene of the crime."  But now coming forward years later at the end of an election?

2. lovemychris profile image77

they came forward because he said he never assaulted any women. and they knew it was a lie. so simple, what dont you get? and do you question why clintons accusers showed up at hillarys debate?

5. Ericdierker profile image45
    Ericdierkerposted 7 years ago

Hey I am all for respect of women and they seem to respect me for it. Over more than thirty five years of faithful gentle love. Two awesome daughters and a great mom and honorary great aunts and now in-laws who are awesome.
    But in this guy's life not one came forward before??? that is just plain silly and nonsensical. I have never met a woman afraid of her honor and self so much that they would not come immediately forward with issues. What are these ladies out of cartoons? If they did not reach out to stop Trump when in fact they were a victim? They are scum to let it happen to another because of their cowardice.
    In my upbringing and the upbringing of my wonderful daughters and teaching from their mother it would be a full on sin to not report and attack a man who would wrongfully "attack" a woman. What lousy person would do otherwise rather than prevent harm to another.
    I am sickened by such humans. If Trump is that awful and they chose to do nothing -- they are far sicker than even what they accuse Trump as being. And don't give me that victim status crap. That is choice and a really bad one. The women in my life would never choose to be a victim over being right and standing up for it. Thank you mother!! Women are not victims of men they are compatriots and equal not weak and cowards. I give them equal pay but not if they slink behind "I can't" status. This whole attack is a slander on good women and though I disagree with her Nancy Pelosi and Mrs. Clinton show all of us that gender is not an excuse for letting anything wrong go by. We are all Americans and must do our duty to stop aggression against freedom at every turn, including sexual.
    To wait and watch others suffer and then when monetarily beneficial to come forward -- That is so wrong. It is in truth being a traitor to our ideals and love of country.

you have no idea what its like to be a woman in a mans world.nor what its like to be a rich star who is catered to and does whatever the f he wants.i would bet there are hundreds of trumps and thousands of women like them. nothing ever changes.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)