Build the wall! But don't worry, Mexico...

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (70 posts)
  1. IslandBites profile image89
    IslandBitesposted 5 years ago

SMH lol 3 days!

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall?f … M-yBq2Hhnc

neutral

We The People Will Fund The Wall

Like a  majority of those American citizens who voted to elect President Donald J Trump, we voted for him to Make America Great Again. President Trump’s main campaign promise was to BUILD THE WALL. And as he’s followed through on just about every promise so far, this wall project needs to be completed still.

“If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall.” That equates to roughly 5Billion Dollars, even if we get half, that's half the wall. We can do this.

This won’t be easy, but it’s our duty as citizens.

$3,813,733 of $1.0B goal
    Raised by 62,021 people in 3 days

1. Sharlee01 profile image79
      Sharlee01posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Actually, this is a good idea. I would think if the funds to build a wall were raised it would speak volumes, and how we the people still have a say in Government.

1. Live to Learn profile image61
        Live to Learnposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It's a grand idea. If enough people want a wall enough to fund it, I say what's the beef?

1. Ewent profile image68
          Ewentposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Where were YOU on 9/11? That was a REAL National Emergency. Do you know where Maggot in Chief was? In his Golden Penthouse looking out and then telling the press, "Now "I" have the biggest building in NY City." Proud of that are you?

The only idiots who want that stupid wall are the white supremacists in states not remotely connected to the border, WV, (a polluter coal state), TN (a state in the top 10 for the collection of welfare) and KY (McConman's state where bourbon bottles fill up landfills.)

Sorry, but that wall has NO real purpose. It will not stop drugs coming in from South American via Florida and up Highway 1. Nor, will it stop the immigrants crossing the border from Canada into NY state.

The joke is that most of these hicks had ancestors who settled here in the US as indentured English or Irish slaves who owed the Crown so much money they had to be shipped to Botany Bay or the "new world" to work off their debts.

Looks as if their ancestral traditions of jacking debt is still in their bloodlines. After all, it is those white make Republican big mouths who in only 2 years has increased the national debt by $2 TRILLION more.

2. Ewent profile image68

Did you also know that the GoFundMe was just another way for Trump to bamboozle you? Do you people EVER learn?

He has used more of his campaign dollars for personal debts violating all election and campaign rules.

That you condone allowing a maggot in the WH with a guilty plea for money laundering in his past only proves that some Americans wallow in crime.

There wil be NO wall. And WE WILL blame the Maggot.

As for that MAGA mantra, did you also know that in 2012, Putin used that very phrase? Make Russia GREAT Again?

If you want to suffer the consequences of hitching your wagon to Trump's, you should consider how many others he has already destroyed. Let's start with Sean Spicer. Do you even remember who he is?

He can't even keep cabinet members of any value. Time for all good little hicks to get a life. Oh and while you're at it, start creating REAL jobs in your moocher states. We donor states are tired of supporting lazy bums who want to sleep till noon.

2. JAKE Earthshine profile image67
      JAKE Earthshineposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, sure, it's a fantastic idea however there are still a few major problems before construction can begin on Bozo Trump's grand wall of illusion, feds need to confiscate private property from private property owners all across the country and most of them are not too thrilled with the idea of forfeiting their land for a useless pile of concrete:

By the time all the law suits are settled, and the greatest land grab in history is done with some wins and some loses, construction on the great wall in Donald's head will look like a great big slice of Swiss Cheese:

Bozo Trump's Federal Government Verses Private Landowners:

"Don’t Mess With Texas Landowners on Border Wall, Lawmakers Warn"

https://www.rollcall.com/news/policy/ap … order-wall

Not saying I support the idea but government can confiscate through imminent domain. I've seen it done in cities, for property development by private corporations, small communities for sewer access when landowners don't want it coming through their land and for road extensions. Your complaint is a non starter.

1. JAKE Earthshine profile image67

WRONG again Live to Learn, you seem to know eminent domain as well as you understand Brexit: I'm well aware of the federal government attempting to confiscate private property through the process of eminent domain and sometimes the feds win and sometimes they lose depending upon the strength of the law suits:

There are many, but one of the greatest defenses to stop Bozo Trump and government agents from taking landowner's property in Texas and other states is the LACK of necessity for a wall: The USA has become great over the course of 250 years WITH the assistance of millions of Immigrants and WITHOUT a big useless pile of concrete obstructing them and once Bozo is REMOVED, we'll rebuild God willing and get back on the right track once again:

But don't worry, we need ZERO funds from congress because Bozo's cultees are raising the money through some kind of a "Wall-A-Thon" as I suggested a while ago: They should have actually waited to see if and when the feds can confiscate the required private property but hey, nobody ever accused Trump followers of being the best planners or the wisest of the bunch:

I say if they raise the money, excellent. Saves taxes. If we could just stop being taxed on idiotic,  asinine and country debilitating Democrat ideas which only appear to enrich the politicians while beggaring the rest of us we'd have a double boonie.

1. wilderness profile image93
              wildernessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It's being done.  Saw on the news tonight that a disabled vet started a gofundme page to build the wall last Sunday.  So far, 5 days, he has collected something over $8,000,000 (8 Million)...to build a wall nobody wants and no one thinks will be effective.

I'd have to say a statement has been made if it never gets another dime.  When have Americans donated that kind of money in that kind of time period?  WWII?

As of today over 15 million. I think this is wonderful, to see so many give to should just go to show we still have many citizens willing to support a government project that they see as positive.

15,332,700 of $1.0B goal
                Raised by 251,193 people in 5 days

1. profile image0
                  PrettyPantherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think it's wondeful, too,watching Trumpeters pay for a wall that their leader promised would be funded by Mexico. It will be immensely entertaining to watch this unfold, as they likely will not raise billions but, if they do, the actual act of seizing land and erecting the monstrosity will be exceedingly controversial. I mean, we all know how much conservatives love having their land confiscated by the government. 

And that assumes the government wins all the legal challenges that will surely ensue. Who will pay for those? Y'all better raise some extra dough for that.

Oh, and Congress would still have to authorize.it.

Ah, but it will be a beautiful, beautiful wall.

1. hard sun profile image77
                    hard sunposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This is almost painful to read PrettyPanther..just knowing the absurdity of the entire situation

2. Ewent profile image68

How about since YOU want that wall, YOU pay for it? 2 of the most recent Democratic presidents were the ONLY ones who lowered the national debt.

Meanwhile, since Republican president Warren Harding your Republican idiot presidents have had 2nd term recessions, all but one termer Bush '41.

You want to explain how even HE who followed Reagan's 2nd term recession ended up with a recession? Some reason he couldn't do what Obama did and restart all of the businesses YOUR Republicans crash?

One thing that really makes me laugh is how your Maggot in Chief's shutdown of government is not hurting Dem states in the least. Why?

Because people in Dems states don't rely on government jobs like your Republicans do. You got what you asked for when you voted for the most wanted White Collar Criminal in US history.

Next time you vote, do yourself a favor and find out more about WHO you are voting for. Because right now? It is beginning to look as if HICK state Republicans elect only crooks ready to live off hard working Dem state taxes. Time to pay for your OWN healthcare insurance and stop dumping on everyone else's. Time to do what Dem states have always done. CREATE your own REAL jobs.

Time to pay your fair share of taxes and stop mooching off Dem states.

Do you worry about your blood pressure?

2. profile image0
            Hxprofposted 5 years agoin reply to this

"The USA has become great over the course of 250 years WITH the assistance of millions of Immigrants and WITHOUT a big useless pile of concrete obstructing them." 

More nonsense history Jake.

So, the USA was never great? It's not debatable that we have millions upon million of immigrants. So, are you stating my ancestors didn't help make this country great? I'm confused.

What exactly is the  "nonsense history" about the quoted paragraph?

1. profile image0

See my comment below.  He's partially accurate, that immigrants, many immigrants, helped make this country what it is.  He's misapplying it by insinuating that immigrants that arrive here illegally today are helping make America great also.

Ok. That at least makes sense.

I think the flood gates of illegal immigration do need to be stymied, and I think Obama understood that also.

We should also consider that many Europeans also arrived here illegally, Irish walking in from Canada by the thousands, etc. I just think that eventually a nation does have to slow the flow.

I'm just not for all these scare tactics. Trump benefits from illegals so much that I doubt he's really serious about any of it. He's serious about votes, and power, bigly.

1. profile image0

Got it.  I was very much about border security before Trump came along, so his "scare tactics" have had zero effect on me.  Bush was a border wimp, Obama wasn't much better.  Clinton did more to help the secure the border than either of those two.

Regardless of WHY Trump is seeking stronger border security, it is, as i see it, the best thing for America, both from a financial standpoint and from a security standpoint.

2. Ewent profile image68

When I first visited his Trump Taj Mahal when it first opened at my Mom's request, what I saw was a flood of immigrants working there as housekeepers, janitors and wait and cook staff. Some of them barely spoke English.

Trump's staff at his Bedminster NJ golf course is guilty of hiring undocumented immigrants.

It is time to either fine ALL businesses who do most of the hiring of these immigrants or if they refuse to use E-Verify, throw them in jail. They are breaking a law on the books since 1995.

2. Ewent profile image68

If you are going to "missapply" start with why not a single Republican will fine or throw CEOs of the biggest US companies in jail for refusing to use E-Verify, to check the status of those undocumented immigrants they hire.

These big businesses rely on cheap labor and undocumented workers to avoid paying employer and business taxes.

I noticed you don't mention that do you? And before you go there, it was BILL CLINTON the Republican and right wing arch enemy who created E-Verify. It passed by on a bi partisan basis.

Now either post facts and truth or stop posting Republican right wing GIGO.

2. Live to Learn profile image61

Your, and my, ancestors came over without the benefit of social programs to fall back on. They didn't benefit from WIC, Food Stamps, welfare checks, etc. etc.

No one is against immigration. What they are against is an unmonitored, unsustainable, and unprecedented,influx through illegal entry.

Come on guys. We have a growing number of homeless, impoverished, legal citizens who could benefit greatly from ensuring our resources earmarked for social programs is available to help them and we have a duty to ensure legal immigrants have a fighting chance at a brighter future.

If you read my other comments, I'm not advocating that we invite illegal immigration. The food stamps welfare thing is exaggerated, but the commonality here is we do need to stop illegal immigration.

I know exactly what many of my ancestors did as I, and others, traced the genealogy pretty well. Anyway, remember hearing of things like 40 acres and a mule? That was a leg up for sure.

Yes, things were rougher for many people in the olden days. I'm glad they are not as often so rough now, and I wish it to stay that way.

3. Ewent profile image68

The US was perfectly great until bully white males marched in and stole Native American land. Unless you are a Native American, your immigrant ancestors were indentured slaves from England, Ireland and like Trump's immigrant Mommy Mary Ann MacCleod, Scotland.

Trump has chain migrated Melania's parents and sister who jumped ahead of thousands of other immigrants waiting to enter the US and become citizens. Who did Trump pay for that?

His own children, except Tiffany, are ALL anchor babies from his first Czech born wife, Ivana and his trashy Slovenian wife Melania.

In fact, his mother was Queen of Anchor babies because she only married Fred Trump so she could remain in the US. Her job on Long Island's Gold Coast in a Robber Baron's mansion as a maid was not enough to keep her in the US. So she hurried up and married Fred.

3. profile image0

I apologize Jake - this is a nonsense application of history.

2. Ewent profile image68

Sure, let's take ranch land from ranchers just so a sagging Trump ego can play to his MAGAnuts? I don't think so. Can we take YOUR property by eminent domain?

Whenever eminent domain has been done, it has ONLY been done for REAL projects like roads, bridges, highways and other state, federal and municipal needs.

NO private real estate developer has ever legally been granted eminent domain to line their pockets with profit. You don't take personal property to make rich men richer. Get a clue.

3. Don W profile image82
      Don Wposted 5 years agoin reply to this

And for the sake of balance (literally) . . .

Ladders to Get Over Trump's Wall

https://www.gofundme.com/ladders-to-get … p039s-wall

1. IslandBites profile image89
        IslandBitesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

LOL. Good one.

2. Ewent profile image68

You can tell how undereducated people in Republican states really are. But that does make sense when they defund education to the point where they end up with babbling idiot voters too stupid to even bother to check on Trump's prior criminal records.

When they say there are "walls" in other countries, they are referring to those built to keep out Genghis Khan (not that these uneducated loafers know who that is), Attila the Hun and marauders from the Middle East.

Genghis Khan conquered all of what is now Russia, as far south as the northern African countries and as far west as Spain. So you bet they built walls.

Does Trump want a moat built around his Trump Tower next?

There is NO NEED for any wall. Japan has proven this. The Japanese government invested in hi tech AI to protect its borders.

But just like the oil swimmers in hick states who want to drain every drop of oil while they pollute the world, they deny that solar, wind and hydrothermal energy works and works better than oil and frackola.

How on earth don't these hicks realize why they are being kept dumbed down? It's so their swaggering, drawling autocrats can continue to control them. If that's what they want fine by me. Just keep their syrupy mitts off our tax dollars.

One does wonder how uneducated a person is who can't do a simple google search to see that many countries do have walls on parts of their borders and are willing to embarrass themselves publicly by making comments which show a lack of ability to use modern technology.

I don't know if your claim that Republicans are under educated is true, but I do know that some people display the problem of (if even possessing a high school diploma) probably being educated above their level of intelligence.

1. Randy Godwin profile image61
            Randy Godwinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

And other "ones" wonder how so many otherwise intelligent people get conned by a well known liar with many lawsuits filed and won against him? I assume you already did your research on him before you voted for him, correct?

2. Sharlee01 profile image79

"dumbed down?" "Just keep their syrupy mitts off our tax dollars." Really? Just have a look at what Obama spent...  It seems odd that you feel superior enough to call a large group of Trump voters uneducated.  Your social skill is lacking, made very obvious by your rudeness.

WHY do the last remaining trump followers always make false comparisons between an evil dark charlatan like Trump and Hillary or President Obama?

Yes, President Obama spent money but those funds were used to provide critically important health insurance and healthcare to ALL Americans unlike Bozo Trump who exploded our deficit to give extremely wealthy filthy rich individuals and companies trillions of our dollars which they always ends up parking in foreign OFFSHORE accounts:

Big difference don't you think ??

Jake, I did not want to pay for anyone's healthcare.  I m also very pleased with the wonderful economy Trump has provided with the tax cuts. I am a capitalist and support big business. without it, we would all be taking handouts until they ran out.

Well, Sharlee01, in case you're unaware of this fact, right now, you and every other one of the last remaining Trump followers are indeed paying for someone elses healthcare if he or she does not carry a health insurance policy: That's WHY Progressive Democrats like President Obama and Nancy Pelosi established the first ever law in an effort to COVER ALL Americans with health insurance:

The fact is, the only way you and everyone else will NOT be responsible for paying someone elses healthcare services is if and when ALL Americans are covered under a healthcare insurance policy:

But instead of trying to enhance our healthcare system so you DON"T have to pay for someone else, Bozo Trump is actually sabotaging our healthcare system perhaps at the direct order of Vladimir Putin, while giving trillions of our money to the filthy rich and that's a fact:

I guess I should have worded my comment differently. I am more than willing to pay for healthcare for persons that just can't afford to pay for healthcare, as we have done prior to Obamacare. I object to paying for anyone that has the ability to pay their own. Simple is it not...   I prefer choice, not being put on a list for surgery, not having a government dictate my care.  I could never promote all for one healthcare.

2. profile image0

Yes, President Obama spent LOTS of money, and those funds were part of one of the largest coercion efforts in American history - forcing Americans into (often) more expensive insurance, by which they're subsidizing insurance for others, and even forcing Americans that didn't want insurance to buy it anyway, or pay a fine. That's the American Way!!

Obama spent a lot of money to end the great recession left--as usual--by a Republican POTUS. He achieved a lot despite starting off with a terrible economy. Now the Right is pushing against pre-existing conditions where before they fought for it tooth and nail. DOH!!

1. profile image0

Both Bush and Obama forked out tons of cash to try and prop up the economy - I didn't approve of their approach. 

"Now the Right is pushing against pre-existing conditions where before they fought for it tooth and nail."

There are some two-faced Republicans in Congress, no surprise there.  I don't favor forcing Americans to pay for pre-existing conditions for other Americans' insurance.

3. Sharlee01 profile image79

"WHY do the last remaining trump followers always make false comparisons between an evil dark charlatan like Trump and Hillary or President Obama?'

Because the facts support Obama borrowed more than any other president in our history, and he borrowed most of it from SS...  Facts are so shocking are they not?

If you voted for George Dubya, you are responsible for the terrible recession he left for Obama to get the country out of. Therefore the large amount of money he had to borrow to save the country was essential. Were you a Dubya voter, Shar?

To be honest the I voted for Obama his first time around.  I could really see he needed to bail out the auto industry, but to on the heels of that expenditure, he then pulled a healthcare plan out of a hat. Healthcare that he lied about, and the cost, I am not even going there...

2. Live to Learn profile image61

Actually, the quotes you grabbed were by someone else. I was only commenting on the fact that the person would insult Trump voters with an insult that could easily be leveled against that person, judging by the lack of coherent thought put into their comments.

But, thanks for the insult.

S sorry, I meant the comment to be directed at EWENT.

2. profile image0

"How on earth don't these hicks realize why they are being kept dumbed down? It's so their swaggering, drawling autocrats can continue to control them. If that's what they want fine by me. Just keep their syrupy mitts off our tax dollars."

OM gosh, that's funny coming from someone who endorsed a man that FORCED Americans off their healthcare for a more expensive product.  Want to talk about control??  The takeover of American healthcare was a huge control move.

4. profile image0

However it gets built, it's a good thing.

1. Ewent profile image68

Wrong. It is a BAD thing. How will you build a wall over the Rio Grande River? Take the entire RIO Grande by eminent domain from Mexico?

I suggest you get an education. It's obvious you think building any wall is just a freebie someone other than you will pay for. You want it? Pay for it. Without MY tax dollars.

1. profile image0

"I suggest you get an education. It's obvious you think building any wall is just a freebie someone other than you will pay for. You want it? Pay for it. Without MY tax dollars."

No one's talking about a wall all along the Mexican border - get with it.  But better security is needed - far better; without it we'll eventually lose a city or two.

5. peterstreep profile image81
      peterstreepposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Would it not be better to spent money on education instead of a wall.

Some people might think along those lines:

"To penetrate and dissipate these clouds of darkness, the general mind must be strengthened by education."

Thomas Jefferson

2. Sharlee01 profile image79

How about we do both? Please check out how much we give to other countries yearly. Then tell me could we not afford both?

1. peterstreep profile image81
          peterstreepposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You can always afford it. Its all about priorities.

I agree. Can you count all the administrations before Trump that did much of nothing to improve education?  They said they would, but did very little. Although I agree we need education reform, we have so many more now that we have over 22 million illegals to educate. Just saying.

2. hard sun profile image77
    hard sunposted 5 years ago

If Trump cons his supporters into paying for the wall, it may surpass anything Jerry Falwell ever did.

1. Ewent profile image68

I live in NJ. We are still paying those 6 corporate bankruptcies he dumped on taxpayers. This, after he collected millions in tax cuts and tax subsidies from our taxes.

When he filed for bankruptcies in 2014, it was solely to avoid paying that FinCEN money laundering fine he got. So, he refused to pay wages to 4400 employees in his 2 hotels and casinos and the also refused to pay the contractors who built them and provided various vendor services.

If you think, he will ever pay those government employees the wages he owes them, think again. In NY City, he hired undocumented Polish workers to build that hideous Trump Tower. Then, he refused to pay them using that same tired out old excuse, "They didn't do a good job."

Have you EVER seen that monument to greed smack in the middle of 5th Avenue? Funny how it was perfectly suitable to hold a meeting with Russians during his campaign and afterward during the Trump Transition Team meetings.

This guy is a world class white collar crook. The only men's cologne he ever wears is the smell of money.

1. profile image0

"This guy is a world class white collar crook."

If so, you better get used to having crooks in the WH.  This last election featured two primary candidates that were HIGHLY disliked by the opposing side, to the point that each candidate was slammed by accusations of criminality of one kind or another.  You could say that once again, America had to choose between two really awful candidates (you'd be right). 

The question became "which crook will you elect".  Your crook lost.

3. Live to Learn profile image61
    Live to Learnposted 5 years ago

Lol. How absurd to think people will show their support for ways to stop illegal immigration by opening up their wallets and funding it? I guess I understand why a liberal would find that absurd. They support the government paying for everything. No liberal alternative to the current unsustainable situation has been put forth. Liberal strongholds are rife with poverty, homelessness, crime and drug abuse so putting other poor people at risk of not succeeding shouldn't be any sweat off a liberal's back.

1. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I don't have a problem with Trumpeters spending their money on a border wall, regardless of the folly of it.

Your reply consists of nothing but vast generalizations and false statements having nothing to do with the points made.

"They support the government paying for everything." That one made me laugh out loud, given that this thread is about raising money for a border wall that liberals won't vote for the government to pay for.

Thank you for the guffaw. Lol

4. IslandBites profile image89

Not wall, now is steel slats or steel barrier. Get with the program!! lol

5. IslandBites profile image89

So, in related news...

Because Kolfage said he would return the money if the campaign didn't reach the goal and it was time to do so, he now changed his mission. LOL

Now he has a team to build the wall themselves and is asking the people who already donated, to opt in and forget the refund. lol

They can start by buying the land since they can't use Imminent Domain. I wonder how this will work out for them? roll

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)