Earned $100 This Month from Wizzley

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (44 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Risertposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/15007306_f1024.jpg
    I have earned 100 dollars this month from Wizzley. How are your earning going on here in the Hubs?

2. theraggededge profile image97
    theraggededgeposted 3 years ago

More than that, despite the lack of Amazon earnings showing big_smile

Edit: Is this your latest incarnation, Das?

1. profile image0
      Risertposted 3 years agoin reply to this

The forum threads appear in checkered boxes. Do you know why?

2. profile image0

https://hubstatic.com/15007479.jpg

3. profile image0
    Risertposted 3 years ago

Checkered boxes = bundles! smile

4. lobobrandon profile image88
    lobobrandonposted 3 years ago

If you make such a claim from Wizzley, I'd like to see some kind of proof. Wizzley ranks horribly compared to Hubpages and it has been like that always.

To answer your question, I earned more than that already without Amazon this month on HP. Are you a troll, Das?

1. profile image0

People here have earned 3000 in lifetime earnings. At Wizzley, they make about $100000 in average per pro Wizzlier in their lifetime earnings. They have bought trucks with that money. I've seen one with my own eye.

1. theraggededge profile image97
        theraggededgeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

1. profile image0

If he is earning that much per month, and if he's really been a hubber for years, his earning (ie., lifetime earning from this site) should have been equal to the sum of ten houses.

Deleted

1. profile image0

Math.

1. profile image0

If someone makes $1000 per month, then 12 months equals to 12000. In 10 years, that would equal to $120000.

If someone makes $4000 per month, then that would be, in ten years = ?

Deleted

1. profile image0

This requires a meme.

Deleted

2. lobobrandon profile image88
                  lobobrandonposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Maths without common sense is dangerous. No one begins here and earns 1k a month during their first months. The brits in all their sarcasm called it common sense, alas, it's not that common.

2. DrMark1961 profile image96
              DrMark1961posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Not sure about your math skills. In the calendar year 2012, I earned about what I make in 2 days now. So if you take the total time I was here on HP, and divided it by my lifetime earnings, it is significantly less than what I am making a month now.
              That screen shot does not say "averages $500 a month for 142 months"; it shows his current monthly earnings and lifetime earnings.

1. profile image0

Kind of a shame though. This troll writes bizarre things that have the real makings to produce forum gold threads.
                Maybe we could all learn from him; I am sure he could write a great hub on "How to Make Tinfoil Hats to Avoid COVID-19"

https://hubpages.com/forum/post/4133817

1. DrMark1961 profile image96

So how is your tinfoil hat project going there Das?

1. profile image0

In the next ten years, I'm going to buy 10 houses. In the next twenty years, 20 houses.

Great. We are all looking forward to reading a hub about it. (Do not attempt to do it in haiku form though.)

Make sure to do it at a constant rate of 1 each year.

I bought a truck with my Wizzley earnings, also adopted a giraffe.

I bought an island in the south Pacific. Wizzley is awesome. (We are still searching for a giraffe though.

1. lobobrandon profile image88

Maybe try a whale species they'd be a happy guest around your island. Unfortunately, giraffes are not long-distance swimmers.

3. Sujit Adhya profile image60
          Sujit Adhyaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Those who came to collect the money with truck might be they are belongs to somalya. because mony value fall.

1. profile image0

Dear kaku,

This thread has been a joke. I have earned nothing from Wizzley, I don't have any account there. Although I do prefer Medium.com over HubPages (in terms of blog publishing), and I do have an account on Medium.com.

I was joking with everyone.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image93
      FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I didnt even know Wizzley was still a thing.

1. profile image0

Medium.com is!

1. FatFreddysCat profile image93
          FatFreddysCatposted 3 years agoin reply to this

https://hubstatic.com/15006549.jpg

This is the second time I've had to use this one in two days. I think that's a record.

3. profile image0
      Risertposted 3 years ago

https://hubstatic.com/15007737.jpg

1. NateB11 profile image89
        NateB11posted 3 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

4. paradigmsearch profile image60
      paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Alas, I've run out of ideas to write about anything anywhere.

5. PaulGoodman67 profile image96
      PaulGoodman67posted 3 years ago

I can confirm that Wizzley is NOT a good earner, I know this from experience.

6. Jodah profile image91
      Jodahposted 3 years ago

What’s a Wizzley?

1. FatFreddysCat profile image93
        FatFreddysCatposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It's more than a Bubblews, but not quite a Squidoo.

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image96
          PaulGoodman67posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hehe! Funny, but don't knock the Squidoo, I still feel sad about their demise! It took me years to get into their monster-themed site, and then they went belly-up!

Bubblenews were just plain awful! Even if I did make a few dollars...

Wizzley was actually better than Squidoo, far better. They were even better than HP in terms of the quality they allowed. The difference is Squidoo was live at the time when Google even ranked crap.

I beg to differ regarding Squidoo - it wasn't just fun, it was also a very good earner, especially for Amazon. Wizzley has never been good.

Bubblenews was always a bit crazy. As the name suggests, it was a bubble that grew rapidly and burst. Goodness knows how much money was foolishly ploughed into that business. I was posting stuff there and collecting my dollar for 20 words until they stopped paying out... Very weird....

1. lobobrandon profile image88

I had a couple hundred dollar months on Wizzley through Amazon. Squidoo did well, no doubt about that and they definitely did better than Wizzley. But Squidoo was not doing well anymore at the time of Wizzley, the founders were actually squids and they created the platform because Squidoo was dying.

Wizzley had article moderation far before HP began doing it. If they could get more people to their site and if they created niche sites following the same structure they began with, they'd be doing pretty well.

Comparing it to bubblethingy is like comparing apples to oranges. That thing was just a bubble waiting to burst as you say.

Squidoo's traffic was on a par with HP at one point. They made some mistakes, but mostly because they failed to second guess Google's plans. It seems harsh to judge them retrospectively for guessing wrong. They did overreact in the aftermath, but I came to love that site after misunderstanding it for a long time.

Wizzley is a small scale operation and it can be pretty amateurish. There are major reasons why they don't get more people to their site. I have experienced some of those negatives. I don't perceive those negatives as being fixed anytime soon.

3. DrMark1961 profile image96

More than Bubblews....Isnt that like saying "My business is even better managed than Enron?"

7. FatFreddysCat profile image93
      FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I love how, even after all this time, merely mentioning the name "Bubblews" makes everyone react like they just smelled something bad. Haha

+1

8. profile image0
      Risertposted 3 years ago

HubPages is still the king of forum amusement and socialization software marketing! big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)