Do you believe in ghost?

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (24 posts)
  1. santosardee profile image60
    santosardeeposted 14 years ago

Are we not alone? are we accompanied by ghosts?

1. mandybeau1 profile image60
      mandybeau1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ghost is on at the moment so yeah I believe in him smile

2. mohitmisra profile image62
      mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes I have come across ghosts or spirits or  entities, we are not alone smile

3. Kimberly Bunch profile image60
      Kimberly Bunchposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have had many experiences with ghosts, and some are terrifying!  Not just with me, but my family has experienced it as well. I wrote about my experiences with ghosts and residual hauntings on my hub pages. Stop by and check it out.

4. free4india profile image60
      free4indiaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If God is there Ghost should be there... or vice versa !

1. GoldiString profile image61
        GoldiStringposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The black lady that peeked at my bedroom window.  9 years ago. I moved out of the apartment the next day.

2. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I know a guy who made a lot of money by chasing away some ghosts. It was in Malaysia, where there are many believers. smile He did not believe in ghosts, but he did believe in money!

santosardeeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Is Michael Jackson's ghost seen in Neverland real?

1. Pearldiver profile image69
        Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's interesting that you ask that question hmm
        Apparently, a ghost has been seen at Neverland, but not MJ in his fullest form!  yikes
        Only the ghost of his Nose has been seen sniffing around the place! lol

LOL big_smile

3. Dale Mazurek profile image64
    Dale Mazurekposted 14 years ago

I do believe in ghosts to a certain extent.  Like when my mom died she came to me one evening and told me to move on and all would be all right.  Then I never saw her again.  As for the Neverland ghost, please give me a break

1. mohitmisra profile image62

This happened to one of my good friends as well and she was surrounded by light when she appeared before him smile

For me, I never seen one and I hope will never ever. As for the Neverland ghost, yeah, its a fake.

Its not such a big deal , wasnt scared just a bit surprised at first.

Yeah, maybe your fear will disappear specially when the ghost is your love once.

Never thought they could harm me as I see god in all .

4. mandybeau1 profile image60
    mandybeau1posted 14 years ago

I actually had a weird experience. I lived in this House when I was first flatting, and it was old and very weird but also very cheap. The Carpentery was all sorta unusual, and made from scraps of wood. Also colours were odd, like the person had done it up on the Cheap.
    I had always heard hammering, and odd sounds then one night the footstep noises happened I went and looked but no one was anywhere, so I went back to bed, again it started. Up I got, and nothing, On and on. I got to ignore it, and eventually slept through it. The following was really strange, there were hammering sounds. it felt like something weas in the Wall so I had that checked. Nothing, Everynight footstep noises and hammering. I moaned to the Landlord, he said it was outdoor noise, but I was miles away from anyone.
    When I was packing to leave an old lady that was my closest neighbour got robbed, she came to see me and said, that Oh was that what he was Building with all that hammering. (Sort of Kitchen Unit) and explained he was an old man that lived there till he passed away. Don't bel;ieve in Ghosts but that one got me thinking.

thats so scary, if im in that situation as you did, i probably fainted. LOL. Yeah, Im now thinking they are real...

5. sooner than later profile image60
    sooner than laterposted 14 years ago

Ghosts of the dead? no, I do not believe in that.

Holy Ghost, yes.

6. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Some strange happenings, real or imagined. Too many for imaginations running amok I think. Even 'good' Christians have seen them. I don't think religion has a thing to do with it either. I know Jesus never said there weren't any, and his disciples thought he was a ghost when he walked on water.

1. Sybil Marie profile image59
      Sybil Marieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey My friend good to see you! Your right about the ghost thing when Jesus was on the water. I've never seen a ghost  but they could be out there. I mean I've never seen a baby Pigeon either and I know they are real! big_smile

7. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

I believe in ghosts 100%. I have had a few experiences that are in my hubs. But yes I do believe in spirits, ghosts, poltergiests, all of them.

8. mobilephone guide profile image61
    mobilephone guideposted 14 years ago

no

9. gym-fitness profile image60
    gym-fitnessposted 14 years ago

yes

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)