Vidya D Sagar's Response To Week 43 ~ Breakfast

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)
  1. Brenda Arledge profile image81
    Brenda Arledgeposted 2 years ago

Read Vidya's breakfast surprise for Halloween.

https://hubpages.com/literature/Poem-A- … -Breakfast

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image91
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hello Vidya Ji!
      Such a delightful response to the word prompt, Breakfast. Your granddaughter is lovely. I can imagine the excitement of the kids for that Halloween breakfast surprise. Children love well presented food, and we have to be thoughtful, while serving them food, so that no vital nutrients are missed.
      Great article and poem. Thank you for sharing.
      Thank you Brenda for sharing this.

2. Brenda Arledge profile image81
    Brenda Arledgeposted 2 years ago

Vidya
    Your granddaughter looks so cute in her princess outfit for Halloween.

You tell us how hectic the morning can be, especially getting children ready for school, but that Breakfast is a must have each morning.

You prepare the menu the night before & make certain you have everything needed.

This year you planned a surprise breakfast for your children on Halloween and even invited the neighborhood children.

"The Poem" tells us the details of your Halloween surprise for those little monsters....aka children.

I just absolutely love this idea for Halloween.
    Your pictures are fantastic.

Those donuts look great with teeth chattering inside.

A great way to start out Halloween by making sure their breakfast is healthy, as well as fun.

I'll post a link in the word prompt article.

3. vidsagster profile image86
    vidsagsterposted 2 years ago

Thanks Brenda for sharing the link and the encouraging comments. At first my muse was at a loss with this word prompt. Then came up with this idea. I am glad you liked my response. Children love Halloween for the costumes and the treats. Making them eat healthy food can be quite a challenge for parents in this season. Children would rather live on candy. So we have to think of innovative ways to make them eat. This year we tried with this healthy breakfast and it worked. The kids loved it . Have a great week ahead dear friend, take care.

4. vidsagster profile image86

Hi Chitrangada, thanks for the nice comments. I am glad you liked my response. Yes, children love food which is attractive to look at. Halloween is a good time for parents to try some creative ideas so that children eat healthy food with all the nutrients. My granddaughter is also the same, she decides whether a dish is tasty just by looking at it. Its tough for the parents to make her eat healthy food. Have a great day and stay safe dear friend.

5. Pamela99 profile image91
    Pamela99posted 2 years ago

Your granddaughter is absolutely adorable, Vidya. I think the Halloween breakfast was a huge success. I enjoyed reading your poem, and I think this is a good response to Brenda's prompt.

6. Misbah786 profile image86
    Misbah786posted 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading your hub, Vidya. Your granddaughter is beautiful and so sweet. Masha'Allah. May God bless her always. Ameen!
    Halloween breakfast looks like a lot of fun. A very interesting and nice response to Brenda's word prompt, 'breakfast'. Thank you so much for sharing.

Bredz, thank you so much for sharing the link to her article and for posting this forum discussion. smile

Blessings and love to both of you! smile

7. Peggy W profile image97
    Peggy Wposted 2 years ago

Your granddaughter is so cute in her princess costume, and the neighborhood kids had a real treat with that Halloween breakfast you created.  I'll bet that breakfast will be a long-lasting memory for them, and for you!

8. vidsagster profile image86

Thakos Pamela for the comments. Yes the breakfast was a huge success. The children loved it and we were happy they had a healthy breakfast. I am glad you enjoyed reading the poem. Have a great day.

9. vidsagster profile image86

Hi Misbah, your kind words made my day. Thank you so much. I am glad you enjoyed reading my hub. Yes it was a fun day with the children from the neighborhood with my granddaughter enjoying the healthy breakfast. Have a great day and week. Blessings and love to you.

10. vidsagster profile image86

Thanks Peggy for the compliments. My granddaughter was really happy when I told her about the compliments she had received from my Hubber friends. It was a memorable day both for us and the children. Have a great day and week, stay blessed.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)