O Jerusalem

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (19 posts)
  1. Make  Money profile image65
    Make Moneyposted 14 years ago

From http://www.thecanadiancharger.com/page. … &a=168

With the zionists planning to build the Third Temple on the site of the Al-Aqsa Mosque for their blood sacrifices expect to see the antichrist sit in the temple as if he were God soon.  This will bring havoc to the world for 3 1/2 years until Christ returns.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 "3 Let no man deceive you by any means, for unless there come a revolt first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition, 4 Who opposeth, and is lifted up above all that is called God, or that is worshipped, so that he sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself as if he were God."

Other than this site talking about a future millennium (which is wrong because Jesus Christ will return once and for all when He comes) this web site is still a very good commentary on Building a Home for the Antichrist.

1. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

.........................WHAT!?.............................

2. dutchman1951 profile image60
      dutchman1951posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have traveled in this area of the world on Field Service assignments, and what you are saying here aboiut the conditions is truth.

What I just can not visualise though, is the building of that Temple. If Isreal tried that it would be the last Insult. I think all of Islam would rise and fight then. I would be that Holy war we all do not want. I hope and pray it is never done. As blind as U.S. polocy seems right now it would be disasterious.

In truth...What I saw when I was there, was a Palestinean Population that was inside Israeli Borders, whom were being methodicaly denied the ability to live, they were taxed to death if they had a business demed ok by Israel. Unable to move about to shop, or work except in their own sectors back then. It reminded me of the Old Jim Crow laws in the US many years ago. The younger Israeli's, and the non seminites thought it was wrong in private, but did nothing to stop it.

To me, You can not have peace when a majority starves, and the few prosper. It seemed to me Impossible for the Palestineans to live with dignity like that. Now it is blaitant and wide open, and they all are seperate I am told. Havent been back in a long while. You could feel it when I was there, an explosion about to happen, real tense people.

Jon

P.S.

I am in the midst of that suggested reading, also. Very Interesting.

Its funny, I was hinted at, at work, about the Free Masons here in Nashville, glad I did not consider it now!

I was raised New England Catholic, catholic schools, altar boy, all of it! And I left it after a divorce, was told I had to pay the Bishop 1500.00 to anul my marrage, and I could not any longer take communion. I got mad, and left it.

Jon

1. Vladimir Uhri profile image60
        Vladimir Uhriposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Jon, I was in Israel and it is not true what you say. It is lots listening propaganda. Read the scripture. So called "Palestinian" were moving from many countries around to Israel, many for job, other because they are paid better, and good welfare. They multiply quickly and are arrogant. The Jerusalem is not their Capitol. It is Judeo-Christian city. Christians never had problem with the Jews in Israel. Arabs should leave and go to Arabia and other country they came from. There is plenty room in other country. They have money and oil. Why Arabia doe not take them under their wings? The problem is the program. Antichrist may be Mahdi. Antichrist will make peace treaty with Israel but it is going to be false peace and only temporal one.

Make Moneyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Vladimir read this part of the article from above.

Jon is an eye witness to it.  How can you possibly doubt that.

2. dutchman1951 profile image60

I agree with you that The city is multi cultural, multi thiest, and that what is planned there is Dangerious. I am also saying this. But Building the Temple is a grave, grave mistake for all peoples there. And It will gome to a blood bath long before any peace is offerd for any reason.

What I  honestly saw while there was an Arab as you say it,  Palestineans as I saw it, with there rights systematicly being taken back, with more new laws and rules. tax laws, business laws. Restrictive Opression by Israel, against declared citizens?

The people comming in for Jobs that I saw, were Arabs that were not citizens of Aribic Block Natins, but escaped the 67 war, and were returning, to be counted, as well as New Arabs fleeing their countries with some money, but not all of them. And they all did not own Oil!.

They were sub-labor to the nations they moved from, non citizens there, and looking for beter, but were going to be sub-culture in Israel also. Kind of like the Mexican Folks here in the US.

And again, you can not ask a shop owner who is open for business in Israel for years, making money for years, in agreement with and making payments to the Goverment there, to all of a sudden give up 60% of his income, because he is Arab? loose his rights to worship except on days the Goverment decides, and be denied freedoms earned and granted. I actualy saw this happen.

Isreal was awarded the Land from Palestine under UN admendment, The Balfore Admendment. The Super Powers divided the land, and awarded it.
          The 67 war was an excuse for a land grap, and invasion of neighboring territory, under the Guise of Protection. It is not a garuntee of Land rights. Israel had no right to claim the land. Fight for their protection, yes, defend the Land given to them, yes, answer being attacked. But the land is not theirs' that is not inside their borders. They went to far.

Jon

Palestineans who built homes, orchards, etc... had the land from their families, and it was and still is taken away by Goverment, Military decloration, with no ownership rights. I saw People restricted, to being Locked out of areas, they were denied acess to their ansestorial homes on non Iarseli land!. The very Chistian Palestineans who had no problems before? They are considerd perminant residents, but yet, have no rights?

The fact the Arabs move to Jerusalem for jobs and wages is what it is. When there, they  become the working class, and Israel knows this. More taxes, more income for Israel. They take the tax and keep the raceism in place. It is backward, just like the Old Jim Crow laws we had in America. They say they get good welfare, what I honestly saw was base exhistance, not many freedoms at all, and no say in it.

What I saw was racism, blatent and open.

Jon

2. video lost profile image57
    video lostposted 14 years ago

This Antichrist/Satan/One Eyed Dajjal/Nature/Mother Nature/Great King of Israel/Great Architect of the Universe will be the worst of all tyrants in the history of mankind and his system New Masonic Order is and will be the worst of all systems in the history of the universe.

1. aka-dj profile image65
      aka-djposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes. And he will be endorsed by all the major world religions, including Islam,  (apostate)Christianity, New Age, and all the rest.
      He will bring "peace", but at a very high cost. sad

1. video lost profile image57
        video lostposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are a bit wrong. Antichrist will not be endorsed by Islam and the peace will be brought by Islam, Mehdi and Return of Jesus Christ (peace be upon him). That's the reason Freemasonry and Zionism are strongly against Islam and Muslims. Only Islam can eradicate their evils. It's the only preserved way of life for mankind by Allah

3. praisejoe profile image59
    praisejoeposted 14 years ago

Are we prepared?

You should be

2. Make  Money profile image65

Yeah that is the big question praisejoe.

This is inevitable, and soon especially seeing the US has been the major factor in allowing this to happen by vetoing every UN resolution against Israel.  It would be nice to see the change that Obama promised any time soon which may slow the process.  But I doubt we will see any change.

The reason why I have been posting John 6:54-55 in other threads lately relates to praisejoe's question "Are we prepared?"  John 6:54-55 is John 6:53-54 in the King James Bible.  The verses below are from the Douay-Rheims Bible.

John 6:54-55 "54 Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say unto you: Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you. 55 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath everlasting life: and I will raise him up in the last day."

The Holy Eucharist

Video lost what a lot of Muslims don't seem to realize is that the higher degree Freemasons practice Islam.  If you think the Mehdi will bring peace by making war against Israel then you are dead wrong sir.  The Jews (or I should say the real Jews) of whom some of them are those living in Israel are still the apple of God's eye.  They will realize their mistake once they have placed the antichrist in the temple.  This can be verified by Malachias 4, Romans chapter 9, 10 & 11 and Revelations 11 where God will send His two witnesses (Henoch and Elias) to Jerusalem during the 42 months (3 1/2 years) of tribulations to prophesy for the conversion of the Jews to the faith of Jesus Christ.

Video lost those that make war against Israel will die (see Revelation 18. Revelation is also called Apocalypse in the Catholic Bible).  Once this process starts, where the antichrist sits in the temple as if he were God, our only salvation is to resist the antichrist, even if it comes to being martyred for the faith of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 12:6 does mention the wilderness during the thousand two hundred sixty days (or 3 1/2 years) of tribulations though.

Revelation 12:6 "And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she had a place prepared by God, that there they should feed her a thousand two hundred sixty days."   

I don't know for sure about this but this is the commentary my Bible has for "A woman" in Revelation 12.

"A woman"... The church of God. It may also, by allusion, be applied to our blessed Lady. The church is clothed with the sun, that is, with Christ: she hath the moon, that is, the changeable things of the world, under her feet: and the twelve stars with which she is crowned, are the twelve apostles: she is in labour and pain, whilst she brings forth her children, and Christ in them, in the midst of afflictions and persecutions.

God wants to make known in the world devotion to the Blessed Virgin.  All of the recent apparitions of Mary over the last 150 years have shown this, and there have been many including to Muslims in Cairo in the 1960s.  The daily Sacrifice of the Mass, the Holy Eucharist will be ended during the 3 1/2 years of tribulations.  Could it be that God is trying to tell us, through these verses and the many apparitions of Mary that our only form of protection during the 3 1/2 years of tribulations is Mary's Rosary?  I'll let you decide.

1. dutchman1951 profile image60

"Video lost what a lot of Muslims don't seem to realize is that the higher degree Freemasons practice Islam."

Makemoney?
        Are you a degreed freemason? Just asking, nothing intended, and not a set-up. What you are saying here seems to make sense- and also some of it not make sense to me, but I am no expert at the verses. Just curious?

Jon

If someone practices Islam, could not join Freemasonry at all.

2. Make  Money profile image65

No Jon I am not even a freemason.  It is considered an apostasy if a Catholic becomes a member of freemasonry.  The masonic lodges have just recently allowed admittance for Catholics, no doubt because many others are dropping out.  Freemasonry has consistently been the arch enemy of the Catholic faith.  If a Catholic joins a masonic lodge it's only because they are uninformed.  Here's a good commentary on Freemasonry.

I have read a few different times that the higher degree Freemasons practice Islam.  No doubt this Google search for Islam and freemasonry will list more than one site that says the higher degree Freemasons practice Islam.

Video lost there are masonic lodges in Turkey, Morocco, Malaysia and Lebanon.  Also "With the fall of the Hussein government in 2003, a number of Lodges have begun to meet on military bases within Iraq. These lodges primarily cater to British and American military units, but a few have initiated Iraqis. Several Grand Lodges have expressed a desire to charter Lodges with completely Iraqi membership in the near future." (Source)

Now I need to say that it should be clear that Catholics do not worship Mary, or do we think that she is the Holy Spirit as some have tried to say in other threads in these forums.  As the prayer the Hail Mary states, we are asking Mary to pray for us just the same way we would ask our mother to pray for us.

God bless
          Mike

4. Make  Money profile image65

Well that is certainly first hand knowledge about how the Palestinians are treated there Jon.  It's really a shame how they are treated.  Yeah where the zionists want to build the Temple is on the site of the Al-Aqsa Mosque which is the third most holiest site in Islam.  Well the Dome of the Rock is on the Temple Mount too, so I'm not exactly sure which is one or the other.  Yep it would be the last insult, understandably.  Sorry to say I think all of Islam would rise and fight then too.  The zionists are serious about this.  This video shows the Al-Aqsa Mosque with the gold dome.  Or maybe it's the Dome of the Rock.  Same site anyway.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdX_Ee7PiF8

The thing about it Revelation 21:2 says "And I John saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."  So we know that the zionist's plan is not right.  A pile of Jews don't agree with it too as you can see here,
    http://www.google.ca/search?q=Jews+agai … =firefox-a

Sorry to hear about your divorce and the annulment.  Some times you have to wonder about some bishops, that was rather steep.  I get e-mail from a good friend in Tennessee quite regularly.  She keeps me informed on a lot of things.  Isn't that site revealing.  They are definitely characters you want to steer clear of.

1. dutchman1951 profile image60

I agree, that site is revealing, and yes, steer clear for real.

As far as in Country, yes it was an eye opener. You see a lot working there every day not as a tourist. Stuff they do not show on CNN for sure!

I have seen that Site there, at the Dome, and to set the temple there, it would take a Total Architectural re-build, I doubt it would be allowed to stand long, even under construction.

The Palestineans are devowed in faith as are the Jews, it would be a blood bath, no question. scarry to think of changing Al_Aqsa also.

Its location was where The Isreali army gate-ed the acess, gave the Arabs permission to enter?  I remember the lines, and the Tensions there when I saw it.

Both sides looked like they could draw knives and go at it. It was a real un-easy feeling to pass through the gates to the outer limits of the Mosque, the lanes to walk around it and look at the Mosque.

We as non-Arabs could not go any further, because it is considerd sacred and death to infidels under pure Arab law. They did not enforce it, thank God! The Israeli Soldiers walked in and out like water, and you could tell by the looks how discusted the Palestineans felt.

The other thing that bothers though is the Jewish outlook about this, even though they know of the possible consiquence. I mean, To finish re-building the Temple? Their Parliment knows the problems well.

To me this means or Implies the Inner Sanctuary, Back Under Acedic Law and not the Grace. Of course they were never under the Grace in belief.

Its a way backwards to the Pharises. Total societal change to their ways of worshiping and working now. I am not sure the younger or non-acedic ones ones would even accept it.

From what I did see, They like their Jeans, and Whine, and Mocca-Chinos way to much now for that! When I was there, Fish heads were reserved for the strick holidays, but most of the time it was Beer and Burgers and computers. Anyway, who knows now.

Jon

That's good news about the Priest at St. Thomas.  For sure, scary for them over there but also for everyone cause it would reverberate right around the world.

5. Make  Money profile image65

This is what has been happening in East Jerusalem alone not including the rest of the occupied territories.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)