TROLLS

Jump to Last Post 1-34 of 34 discussions (143 posts)
  1. spiderpam profile image74
    spiderpamposted 14 years ago

Hello Christians,
    I pray you are doing well. I've been here almost a year, so I thought I make this forum post. It seems that the most religious people are the skeptics and atheist. Even with answering all their questions(and they never answred mine) and debating their every points(when back into a corner they say "ignorant"). I've come to this conclusion. They are miserable and misery loves company! 

http://www.salagir.com/gfx/troll-web.jpg

<snipped - no promotional links in the Forums>

STOP FEEDING THESE TROLLS.

John 3:18 "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

1. Evolution Guy profile image58
      Evolution Guyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

But why won't god heal amputees? lol

Because god does not exist.

ciao

spiderpamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Really Mark Knowles?

Wrong again mark.

2. TimTurner profile image69
      TimTurnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wow...way to represent the Christian faith!  haha

You are exactly why people give Christianity a bad name..... "misery loves company"    You're right...you must feel miserable.

3. profile image0
      lynnechandlerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ok this was the main post and what got everyone all fired up and I can see why. You say and I quote... "It seems that the most religious people are the skeptics and atheist." This doesn't even make sense because you are attacking not only the atheist but also your fellow believers in one sentence.

I understand that you feel like shouting to the world that everyone has it wrong but maybe just maybe you could tone it down a bit. If everyone believed as you and wore their hair exactly the same the world would be a terribly boring place. And the thing is here that it isn't just you, you just started the fire everyone else has fueled it. That isn't going to make me very popular but it's the honest truth.

It's kinda sad really that all this chiding back and forth goes on here when we could all really do some good. We have an open format to write about anything we want to and yet this is what is going on behind the scenes of HP. Last week was a terrible week in our nation and really for the world. Why not take what you believe and pour it into a hub that has some meaning and heft to it?

I'm sorry but this really is such a childish game of he said she said or he won't stop looking at me it's embarrassing.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
        Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

But she started it! Lol, I agree with you smile

2. profile image0
    Scott.Lifeposted 14 years ago

Pam, I have seen many of your posts and threads that you have participated in over the last few months. You do seem to be a lightning rod for attacks, but in light of this thread which could only have one purpose, I see why. Countless times the Atheist you rail against have provided you with line after line of articles, links, and scientific findings to support what they accept and know. As you point out often, they don't have the burden of disproving your view only in supporting their own and they have.

That you do not care to read it or acknowledge it is your own issue. That you repeatedly feel the need to act out in the very tactics you are criticizing speaks volumes towards your own beliefs. If your faith in God is so strong then let it go, forgive your attackers, turn the other cheek and move on. This wallowing in the mud is not accomplishing anything or furthering your point at all.

1. Pearldiver profile image68
      Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well said Scott... smile

2. spiderpam profile image74

Are you for real? Every point any atheiset as ever made I have refuted, if you can show me anything, I mean anything an athiest has said that I haven't refuted. Show it now!

What is your definition of the word "refute"?

Because there is more than one meaning, and - no offense - but I think you have got the wrong one. wink

2. profile image0
        Scott.Lifeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Pam I don't need to use the Atheists for proof you are the proof, you have not categorically proved the existence of God, while expecting the Atheists to bow to scripture as you do. You display little ability to follow the basic tenants of your faith while attacking those who do not believe in God, you once again ignored the whole point of my first comment and once again tried to shift the focus onto someone else. The burden of proof lies on you when YOU bring this argument up. YOU have not refuted anything, only expressed your own personal take on popular points that do little in the way of disproving anything. Here's an idea instead of trying to constantly prove how wrong the Atheists are how about trying to prove how right you are by living what you preach and focusing on good acts instead of arguments and mudslinging?

The Law of Cause and Effect(fact),
          We wouldn’t be here if there was an infinite regression of causes(fact)
          Concluding there must be 1 uncaused cause(God, my conclusion based on facts and faith)

1. profile image0

Since nothing is effected without a cause Pam doesn't that seem to put a hole in your theory of an uncaused God.

Read it again Scott. We wouldn’t be here if there was an infinite regression of causes(fact)

1. profile image0

If there are an infinite regression of causes then then there was a cause for God, the effect. If not then this puts an end to the infinite regression and violates the Law you state. Or you could just run away when the points start to hit home. Keep running Pam or start looking at yourself for a change and accept the problem.

You are in school and you still don't understand this?

Scott Life said "I live alot of my life according to facts. I'm going after a doctorate in medicine and obviously that means that my job and career will be dependent on science and facts. As a Christian I have no problem with that."

I knew it you are wolf in sheep clothes.

1. profile image0

Yes Pam I'm the problem, I started a thread to attack others, I continue to put everything onto other people while ignoring my own issues and need to lash out. Yes Pam its everyone else with the problem here. Its all of us that feel the need to demonize people who point out inconsistencies with my message. Its me Pam that feels anyone who doesn't agree with my evangelical mindset is wrong, its me that declares anyone who has made peace between science and God in their lives must be up to no good. Yep its all on us Pam, you have no responsibility in your life at all, or ownership of your words. It's all our fault that you can't find the proof you need to justify your beliefs.....go ahead and redirect this one too Pam, and while you're at it see if you can get a tennis scholarship.

2. kephrira profile image61
            kephriraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Firstly, a fact is a 'self evident first principle' or something which neccessarily issues therefrom - something which can be seen and cannot be doubted - these are not facts at all, they are simply statements. Secondly, even if it were true that there must be an 'uncaused cause' does not mean that this cause must be your God.

"In the beginning there was nothing, therefore there were no limits to what could exist, therefore something happened."

3. tantrum profile image58
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

But she's blind and can't see.
    It's a shame ! sad

1. profile image0

I think Pam is just allowing her emotions and passions to overtake her. I do admire passion and enthusiasm, but it must be directed in a thoughtful and focused manner or it will only harm the user.

1. tantrum profile image58
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think she's afraid of her own beliefs !

4. prettydarkhorse profile image55
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

It is not the WHO said it, but WHAT it is being said.
    pointing fingers and guilt tripping is not the way here, as always in every forum, you have to lay down reasons, logic plus respecting everybodys opinion.

5. profile image0

"Therefore as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved,clothe yourselves with COMPASSION, KINDNESS,HUMILITY, GENTLENESS, and PATIENCE. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." Colossians 3:12-13.

The test of faith is that we must live as we speak. The Atheists you dislike Pam are not bound by the words above, but you are. Your faith binds you to a certain expectation of actions and deeds. Complaining that those you argue against are not abiding by the same rules that govern you while ignoring them yourself is an empty argument, and similar to Americans griping about another nations refusal to abide by our rules of engagement.

Matthew 10:16"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."

Jude 1:3 "Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints."

If you have anything to back uo your claim please show it now.

1. profile image0

Pam you just made my claim for me, I set out with a piece of scripture advocating love, forgiveness, and patience and you answer with words of conspiracy, and persecution. the only one contending with their faith here is you, and you still can't see it. There would be no argument at all if you didn't participate. In this case literally. You start a thread that is nothing more then an attack yet you claim to stand for a man of peace and love. That's called being a hypocrite. Go ahead and tell us all how persecuted you are and righteous. It's obvious to me that you live to seek conflict and arguments. What a sad waste of heart and time.

Ok Scott, Where did I claim righteousness? Where? I'm an apologist I defend the bible, the creation account and the faith read my hubs and you'd know that.  If want to continue to believe that I'm picking on people who are so blasphemous about the God your claim to serve, so be it. I can't change your mind, like a can't change the mind of those so opposed to the gospel, but what I can't do is stop lies from being spread about the bible, creation and my faith. I don't think defending the faith is a waste of time, and if you do that would explain your responses.

1. profile image0
            sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why do you feel you need to apologize for the Bible?  Could it be the misuse, the mistranslations, the contradictions...?  You see the world as those opposed to the Bible or for the Bible. 

Your view is that if you believe in some sort of God but not the Bible then it is the Devil or you believe no God at all.  You dislike people who do and do not believe based on scripture.  If you don't follow scripture or the gospel as you do then everyone else is wrong and misguided.

You speak for other when you say "blasphemous"  to you everything must seem blasphemous.  Instead of Christians allowing humanity to gain knowledge and grow and become a better world, you continue to regress as you Bible puts it and take no steps forward.

The Creation account is so off that it is ignorant to suggest or believe or even have faith in the world or humans only being around for 6000 years.  Saying things like "God put dinosaurs on Earth to test the Christian faith" is one of the most ridiculous "refuted" attempts I have ever heard. 

Humans have been around for over 200,000 years.  Life flourished way before the Bible and way before the idea of God ever disgraced the planet.  I use disgrace in the best possible way meaning, without this "god", then the idea that humans have fallen from grace is as ridiculous as god putting dinosaurs on the earth to test your faith.

And I think that because fact is replacing faith, it scares you because you believe the end is coming and that billions of people are going to be cooked in the Hell Fire because they don't believe.

Perfect Love Cast out Fear.  If you have fear then you have not been made perfect in love because god is love.  And this doesn't mean, I have no fear of killing those who disbelieve the Bible or God... perfect love which cast out fear is as the Bible suggest.

That no one need fear God, for what fear is there of or in perfect love? That this god called Love will still burn you?  That his "perfect" love will not accept you?  How does one even consider that perfect love made for all can or would discriminate? 

Let me tell you how.  Because you believe that the acceptance of Jesus Christ is the only way have perfect love.  Honey, Pam... His perfect love is not that you love him (or even accept him, believe him or believe in the Bible) it's his love for you, perfect.  It means that this man (a man) felt enough love for even the assholes that killed him, that perfect love was unbiased, it was truthful, it did not discriminate, it didn't ask for anything in return.

John asked that you understand that "perfect" love is the only way for humanity to strive.  Without the prospects of love, humility, gentleness etc... then death approaches faster by our own hands.

And humanity has certainly not come very far with the power of God because the focus is not on love, humanity, acceptance and helping without divisions.  Instead wars are waged, children die, people kill other people... the focus is not on perfect love.

If more time and money  were spent of healing the sick regardless, living at peace for peace, accepting the various different views on faith or life, taking in knowledge where it presents itself etc...

Then and only then would Christianity hold any ground.  As it is now, the only thing I see coming from the Bible is a catastrophe and it makes me ill to know that many of you praise the end because you believe your faithful reward will be in eternal life for a catastrophe sought and brought by the faithful. 

And still you cannot understand what has been sitting in front of your faces for so god damn long because ya'll still fear this god... sounds more like the 'adversary' to me.  You fear too much to understand perfect love and let go of idea that has plagued humanity since its inception.   

This idea of god you hold as the truth is a lie, your faith have moved in the wrong direction because you believe that the 'hate' you feel for you human brother and sisters will be forgiven but you forget, "what you don't forgive will not be forgiven of you."

I would go as far to say that in your heart, you really don't forgive the trespasses made upon you but you would read this and spend the next day or so angry about my how blasphemous you feel me to be. 

Take some time and mow it over.  When you stop accepting the lies for the truth and the truth for lies, maybe that last twig in your eye will be removed and real love and peace can come in.

2. profile image51
        Cliffhanger777posted 14 years agoin reply to this

It astounds me that people would behold the beauty and perfection of the Word of God and then reject it, but I also know it has been going on for millennia, and it certainly won't stop because of this thread or any other. 
        The failure of many Christians to live what they believe is a travesty.  The believers who exemplify the character of Christ are rare, but they can be found.  They are not arguing about what did or did not happen 400 million years ago; they are ministering life to the brokenhearted, the poor, the needy, the widow, the orphan, the oppressed.  They are risking their lives to proclaim the eternal life they have found in Jesus, being persecuted, imprisoned, tortured, and killed by Communists, Muslims, and Hindus. 
        Most Christians in the West are fat and lazy, spiritually speaking, devoid of the power of the Holy Spirit.  Miracles happen every day in Latin America and the Middle East.  If you dare to search it out, you will find it to be true.
        Finally, the verse you quoted is a directive to believers toward one another, not toward unbelievers.  We will never come to perfect unity with unbelievers.  You are absolutely right, however, that we are to love our enemies, forgive and pray for those who oppose and persecute us.  We are not to demand unbelievers to act as believers.  This is impossible apart from the power of the Holy Spirit living in you.  I pray that spiderpam and other believers would be convicted by the truth and wisdom in your words and repent.

2. CMHypno profile image82
      CMHypnoposted 14 years ago

You have a simple solution to your problem spiderpam.  If you don't want to deal with trolls, don't start provocative forum threads or respond to other's provocative forum threads.

You have your beliefs, which is great, but you are never going to bring us all around to believing as you do, so why waste the energy?  Write a few hubs and earn a few bucks instead!

3. Jonathan Janco profile image62
      Jonathan Jancoposted 14 years ago

If God exists, then God will continue to exist no more how many atheists there are. If God does not exist, then God will never exist no matter how many believers there are. So why argue?
      As for humans on this planet trying to explain what God is with their arguments and their nifty literary works throughout the ages, all I can say is . . . it's been entertaining.
      Fluid.

4. Daddy Paul profile image65
      Daddy Paulposted 14 years ago

Pam
      Don't feed the trolls. God bless.

Yep, but I thought this guy was a Christian, oh well! smile Spiderpam out

5. profile image0

You know what Pam, I have to apologize for not seeing this sooner. For weeks now I've been reading your posts and something has been nagging at the back of my mind. I keep seeing you use these theories and equations and scientific treatises out of context, at first I didn't know why, but It finally dawned on me. You have no problem with Atheists or non-believers. Its your own faith you're having an issue with.

You want someone to scientifically prove God's existence to you, that's where all the arguing and round and round is coming from. just look at the things you say. You keep asking for proof, not that you're right, but that they're wrong, Proof is your word. Proof is what you keep saying. This is not really an issue of faith at all but doubt. When did you first start asking those questions that are eating up your brain right now?

And for your information Pam, take a look at my posts and Hubs. I have never claimed to serve God or his word. Funny how we see what we want to and ignore the rest. The one making the claims here is you Pam. God doesn't need you to defend him or faith, the only faith that is weak and in peril from attack here is yours. Stop with the turn around game. Not once since this thread began have you addresses any of the points brought up here. You are not living as you claim to, either face that or stop with the smokescreen.

That is not going to fly. I recall "someone" suggested this a loooong time ago - which provoked some considerable hostility.

Now - far be it for me as a lowly atheist to suggest that attacking scientific theories is an excellent way of filling your head with questions that do not cause one self any discomfort, but......  wink

And I have never quite understood the logic. I mean - even if evolution is a filthy atheist lie spread by devil worshipping masons. How does that validate a belief in the christian god?

1. profile image0

In my experience hostility comes from hitting close to home.

You made a claim about articles and links that atheist have shown me. please back that statement up.

1. profile image0

Pam I don't have to. You have been given the info by Evo Guy, Jeremi, Cagsgil, Tantrum, and others most recently yesterday. You ignored it then and the time before, then you come back the next day with the same old show me argument. How about you start showing them with solid concrete proof. They're not trying to convert you, and once again since you ignored it the first time, the burden is on you, this is your thread, your argument.

Where? Seriously show me. All they have ever done are blasphemous opinions. that's NOT proof, If you say so scott.

1. profile image0

No Pam you show me, the only one asking for proof is you, you show us. Quit with all the arguing and redirects you put your money where your mouth is and start showing the proof you claim you have or do as you say and leave.I'm through playing this little game and talking to a brick wall. Say something with substance or be quiet. You started a thread to attack your detractors and showed yourself to be the troll her.

Refer to my hubs.

1. profile image0

I have, I've read all 19. All it is, is your opinion, and more of the same old religious talk I hear day in and day out on here. But that's your thing and your belief, I won't attack you for it. Just walk away

I have no problem with facts or science. They don't conflict. You've been here for 3 months and have more posts than me.

6. profile image0
      zampanoposted 14 years ago

God bless you all.
      hehehe

7. profile image0
      lynnechandlerposted 14 years ago

Classic self-promotion at its best. Wow!

1. profile image0

You're right and I fell for it, very clever Pam, forcing me to read your works so I'd have some Idea of who I was dealing with before I decided whether they were Christian or not, and remarking on their beliefs. You win this round.

8. marinealways24 profile image59
      marinealways24posted 14 years ago

<snipped: stop the personal attacks or you will be banned>

9. getitrite profile image71
      getitriteposted 14 years ago

My blasphemous opinion is:  Faith causes the brain to behave in such a way that it's only goal is to protect the premise of the faith, no matter how asinine the premise.  After reading these post it is more than clear.  But that's just my blasphemous opinion.

1. marinealways24 profile image59
        marinealways24posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sounds logical to me. Logic is the devil! lol

1. getitrite profile image71
          getitriteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, Marine.  And sometimes I think it can cause a mental meltdown.  That's when believers have to listen to the voices.  The voices are soothing--yeah.

It would be nice if the voices had reason and logic. Then again, that would cause thought and we couldn't have that. Thought is the devil! lol

10. tantrum profile image58

More than two hours later, and she's still blind !
      And afraid.
      Of opening the eyes !

11. tantrum profile image58

Maybe she got lots of traffic ??
      big_smile

12. marinealways24 profile image59

This is for the spiderpig since the hypocrite refuses to answer questions as she claims others do.

marinealways24 wrote:
      Now I will make a faith based assumption on the spiderpig to assume her political belief.

I will make an assumption that she is a sheepish Obama supporter. She buy's into all of Obamas speeches looking for no truth behind his words. "Yes sir, mr. president, since you sound smart, you probably are". This is how the spiderpig is trained to believe. Believe as taught. While she is trapped in her ignorant sheepish faith, she see's no separation that Obama is causing in the country. That would require thought. If I am wrong, it's alright because this was just a faith based assumption. I did not logically believe it as absolute. However, the spiderpig will not understand. She will only predict my mentality as rebellious to protect faith and discredit me.
      Correct me spiderpig. Tell me that you aren't an Obama sheep.

Afterall, he uses the same psychology the bible uses to capture believers. Make them be dependent on him. You are a dependent sheep mind. Run some more sheep circles and write lies about me to protect your blind faith.

Just in case your faith blinded you to my question on the other forum spiderpig, I copied and pasted it for you since you refused to answer. Hypocritical? I thought it was the others who didn't answer questions?

1. tksensei profile image61
        tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Easy does it, Marine. Is that kind of personal venom really called for?

13. spiderpam profile image74
      spiderpamposted 14 years ago

@ Sandra
      First off, look up the word apologist.

The one who claims an absolute has the burden of proof.

You claim there is NO God

That’s an absolute so you must prove it.

You believe evolution to be true is that why you don‘t believe in God?

Evolution is a biggest lie I have ever seen, It has lied from Piltdown man to Ida to the latest joke ardi, It is wrought to deception and fraud, So why do you believe it?

Even after the lies have been exposed they remain in textbooks as proof. Does that make sense to you?

Bones cannot talk so how can any logical person believe fossils prove evolution, It can’t

I went to High School graduated as a scholar, went to college and after being indoctrination with evolution and billions of years I started to think for myself.

The intolerant tolerance is quite annoying let Christian have there say if you don’t like it don’t read it. It simple, but you can’t do this Why?

Everybody can’t be right, why do you assume it’s you.

The bible has more than 25,000 evidences to back it not including prophecies, secular, pagan, Jewish writers attesting to the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. That why Christians are Christian. It’s been proven. 

I dislike no one, if you understood what the gospel was you would know that the end of hate is indifference, if we didn’t care, we wouldn’t care same goes for you.

You want to remove the bible and everything in it so be it, but you forget that this country was founded on the bible take way the foundation see how long we stand.

In God there is no fear, you are not in God so you have the ABG(anything but God) theory in your head. Atheist have gone even as far to say aliens did it or crystal are responsible all to evade the truth of God.

The creation account is refuted? Only the minds of bias atheist, not the open-minded theist  if you did the research you would astounded about how much evidence there is to back up the creation account(inca stones every culture with flood accounts,  Etc)

Humans have been around for how long? 200,000 years! I would love you to test that out anywhere. It fails when take into account today’s population, dating methods, magnetic field etc.

Dinosaurs’ strengthens my faith, as they do with most Christians they are in the bible.

You have replace the truth of God for a lie. “I don’t want anyone to judge me so there is no one to judge”

Conclusion You are human, So am I’

We are NOT all knowing thus we cannot claim an absolute

We and every other human on earth rely on faith. Faith in a God, Faith is No God.

Do not take my word alone do your own research. There are great resources out there most Christian some secular.  That totally disproved the evolutionary theory. The only reason people don’t is because they’ll come to realized the this fine tuned universe couldn’t happen by chance.

You have faith you are right I have faith I am right and if you are still believe you are absolutely right you are not open minded, at all.

1. livelonger profile image86
        livelongerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Jews do not believe Jesus was in any way supernatural. To Jews, Jesus was simply a Jew who got in trouble with the Romans for claiming he was the King of the Jews.

14. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 14 years ago

Sorry Pam, had to stop at your second sentence.  I claim YOUR idea of god does not exist. 

I will finish reading the rest of what you wrote after you clear up your mistake.  big_smile

That's still an absolute, keep reading. big_smile

LOL

Way to run away.

So - you are not saying god does exist then? You feel no burden of proof?

Because you have not said he exists.

And you do not see that - unless you say he exists - no one will say he doesn't?  lol

Simply showing you take bait Mark.

Well - answer the question.

Are you saying that your god exists or not?

So are we answering questions now eh mark. Go fish! lol

Well?

Are you saying your god exists or not?

There are only 2 options here:
                  1 Yes - in which case the burden of proof falls to you.
                  2 No - in which case I will NOT say he does not exist.

lol

Go Fish! smile Mark Knowles lol

Well?

Which is it?

Yes He exists or
                      No He does not exist?

2. profile image0

Why won't you answer the question?  You said the Trolls don't answer the questions. 

You afraid of a little humiliation?  tongue

2. profile image0

So you are saying that YOUR God absolutely doesn't exist?  Great now that we got that cleared up... lol

lol Nice evasion Sandra, You must be an atheist.

1. profile image0

Are you going to edit your post to me so I can continue reading or not? 

Are you saying that YOUR God doesn't exist or are you saying that Your God does exist?

I give you permission to answer with an absolute. lol

Keep stalling sandra, no one will know. wink

15. tantrum profile image58

@spiderpam
      You said :

'Bones cannot talk so how can any logical person believe fossils prove evolution, It can’t '

A god that nobody can see, touch, talk to ,etc., doesn't prove anything as well.

Have you ever seen a ape-man? Unless you count Big foot. lol Don't
        confuse The Creator with a genie. He doesn't serve us.

Have you ever touch God ?

I've said 100000 times I'm not evolutionist!!

Good

So ? Have you ever touched God ?

Yeah I wanna know!

God is Spirit, And I didn't live when Jesus walk the earth. It's like asking Have you touched love? Strawman! strike a match. lol

Love is not a God to whom you direct your prayers.
                  Love didn't write a Book
                  Love didn't died for us

Don't even try to confuse me !
                  you can't !!

I don't have to try.

1. profile image0

Doesn't sound like you try to do anything. smile

2. getitrite profile image71

BLASPHEMY!!!

2. profile image0

So you are saying Jesus was never raised from the dead?

16. tantrum profile image58

@ spiderpam
      you say :
      'You have faith you are right I have faith I am right and if you are still believe you are absolutely right you are not open minded, at all.'

You think you're right, so you are not opened minded at all !

I still think you're afraid that what you believe it isn't true.

That's the only explanation for all your agressive posts.

Calm down!
        Nothing wrong if God doesn't exist !
        Maybe you can gain more confidence in yourself !

Really? Okay. If you say so tantrum.

I didn't post this for you to give me the reason.
            I posted it  for you to think
            One way or the other.
            It's up tp you

1. profile image0

Blasphemy! lol

17. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

I agree with a lot of the people on here. Pam you are just provoking people to come and attack you, for what purpose? you don't like what others say then here is a smart option LEAVE THEM ALONE AND DON"T POST STUPID THREADS LIKE THIS ONE!

Right now the only TROLL I see is you!

You're right !
        hi crazd !! smile

18. tantrum profile image58

this morning was mohit digging his own grave.
      Now it's spiderpam.
      It looks as all believers want to pass the next level to be forever with the Lord !

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well this believer is staying with you guys! Can I tantrum oh please oh please? I don't want to be associated with believers who attack other because of their beliefs. sad

You will never be, and you know it !!
          You're intelligent,wether they are not smile

1. profile image0

PHEW! that is a huge relief. Thanks Tantrum!

lol que bueno, chica !! lol

19. UpHisAss profile image60
      UpHisAssposted 14 years ago

Very, very well done spiderpam.

Excellent work. I felt the negative energy and ill-will being generated which woke me from a deep slumber.

Wonderful sentiment you have created here. Keep it up!!

Just remember - you are right and do not need to prove a damned thing.

They are wrong and therefore need to prove every single solitary step of evolution of every single creature - with videos (not youtube) and even then we will not accept the lies !!!!

My Master is Pleased. Keep up the good work. wink

1. profile image0
        Denno66posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Um, nice picture. lol

20. Helen Cater profile image61
      Helen Caterposted 14 years ago

I see this is not a hub thread, but a I don't want to write any hubs, but wish to wind people up in the forums. Each to their own, but the point of hubpages is to actually write something...Is it not????

1. profile image0
        lynnechandlerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Actually she had 19 hubs up until a little bit ago.

21. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 14 years ago

WHY do we continue to flog this dead horse? The whole concept of Christianity is faith - not being able to prove that God and Christ exist. I'm a Christian. I believe. If others don't, that's their personal choice. Nothing they say will change my beliefs, and nothing I say will change theirs. Religion and spirituality are deeply personal and unique for each person. Why argue about it? Personal attacks have no place - or at least, they shouldn't - from either side. I've always believed the way you live your life speaks far more than words uttered!

1. profile image0
        Madame Xposted 14 years agoin reply to this

smile

1. profile image0
          EmpressFelicityposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, it's nice to hear the voice of common sense isn't it?

2. livelonger profile image86
        livelongerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Exactly. +1 smile

22. Evolution Guy profile image58
      Evolution Guyposted 14 years ago

And there it was - gone.

Wonder why?

1. profile image0

I have an idea! lol  She doesn't have enough faith in what she believes perhaps? lol  I cannot believe she deleted all her hubs. 

Why wouldn't she just answer the question? While I am lol, at the same time it is really pretty sad. sad

Wow! what an extreme reaction!

23. profile image0

huh...now her account is gone

1. profile image0

She will return with a new alias...they always do. lol

and maybe under other belief !

1. profile image0

UGH! Why do they do that? it's so pathetically annoying

1. profile image0
              Denno66posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sigh.

24. Uninvited Writer profile image80
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Either she deleted it or she stepped one foot over the line smile
      There is a sock puppet though...she denied it but as soon as it was outed it never posted again (but not before it insulted me a couple of times smile )

25. maudine_05 profile image60
      maudine_05posted 14 years ago

Hey there guys..are we supposed to deal with each other here as one community!? PEACE to all...

26. marinealways24 profile image59

<snipped>
      <multiple reports on the same post are unnecessary - one is enough, thank you>

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
        Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SPDm6_1uhR4/R93ORl12NcI/AAAAAAAAALA/4gR8OnZrr9g/s400/Spider_Pig___Color_by_Ionahipri.jpg

Please refrain from using his name in vain.

lol I was thinking of the one from the simpsons.

That one is pretty nice though. lol

27. profile image0

You should be ashamed of yourself, Pam! You are the troll not those you "preach" about!

Ok mom thanks. This was my thread they came here.

1. profile image0

You're the one who started the thread meaning you WANTED them to come here. God would be so proud. NOT!

And don't call me mom wouldn't want you as a kid from what I've seen from you

1. profile image0

You know what they say, if you dress up for Halloween the ghouls will come out to play.

28. marinealways24 profile image59

Here is the simpsons spiderpig song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=714-Ioa4XQw lol

29. Uninvited Writer profile image80
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Pam, take time out from being bitter and argumentative to send a Christmas card to Noah Biorkman.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/26349

30. Len Cannon profile image88
      Len Cannonposted 14 years ago

GRRRR people are so mean to me. Here's a thread where I tell ya all off. NOW no one will argue!

1. profile image0

Yarrrgghh, there be monsters here me friend beware. big_smile

1. Stimp profile image60
          Stimpposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey my favorite word to say out loud is chicken, corn and twine.  Nothing to do with the original thread....but makes just as much sense, I suppose wink

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)