Whats the kinkiest thing you ever done during sex?

Jump to Last Post 51-70 of 70 discussions (137 posts)
  1. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

How about on a horse??

1. yoshi97 profile image56
      yoshi97posted 14 years agoin reply to this

*no, Yoshi ... don't ask such things!*

2. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

BC, I've been meaning to tell you: You look just like my best friend's younger sister!

3. profile image0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years ago

hun, we will discuss "that" another day, ok ...I have some things I could share with you on that topic , but not tonight, lets just have a little fun before I go to bed early

1. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

oh okay.  sorry, i didn't mean to pry or anything.  i was just asking.  anyway, i really enjoyed talking to you and hopefully you have a great day tomorrow in case i don't see you.

4. profile image0

really, thats neat..I have a twin somewhere smile

5. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Sometimes I wish we had the freedom to write such hubs! lol

Oh, you can write them - ya just can't post them - lol! smile

6. profile image0

hun, Ill be here at some point tomarrow, I promise..I dont have any more appointments till next monday, I have 2 then I have one on the 24th..
    I should be up around 10, maybe start the branch out into the ebay store and write a hub, do my housework, and them hit the forums before bed

1. profile image0

thats cool.  well i look forward to talking to you again tomorrow.

7. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Would you do it in a boat?
    Would you do it on a float?
    Would you, could you, in a tree?
    Would you do it on one knee?

This would go along with the fairy tales I re-write: The 3 Little Pigs and the Barbecue, Frying Nemo, and my version of Goldilocks and the 3 Bears, where Goldi has a .40-caliber Glock in her knapsack. My daughters won't let me tell my version to the kids. lol

OK, no mean comments! Those of you who know me know that I really love animals!

hahaha! smile

8. Colebabie profile image62
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Oh man! I'm sorry I missed this thread... I'm off to uh, do um, to have some, to get some, uh yeah... I'll see everyone later smile

and I thought you would be the FIRST one to respond to this thread ... sure, leave all the work to ole Yoshi smile

9. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

bump

10. Dee Dee MonSherie profile image60
    Dee Dee MonSherieposted 14 years ago

Sorry I turned left when I should have made a right, ended up in a mens' only forum?  Again??big_smile

1. profile image0

no, your in the right the place.  this forum is for everyone to share their most kinkiest sex experience with each other.  although it has to be pg-13ish though.

11. profile image0
    pgrundyposted 14 years ago

Fell asleep.

12. profile image0
    seasoningposted 14 years ago

try reading poetry to each other and acting out the poem, you need to get hold of the right author of course, and if you can actually get the author to read it out to you and in act it out together maybe that would be a wonderful kinky experience

1. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image60
      I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

now that is a perfect recipe... amazing passionate forplay in such a sense to heighten the senses and adrogonous zones with spellbounding content... hmmmmm... big_smile

1. Dee Dee MonSherie profile image60
        Dee Dee MonSherieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Awwwwh! I*n*v*c*t*u*s...did you read my poetry hub?

2. profile image0
        poetlorraineposted 14 years agoin reply to this

you missed the e out of foreplay.... never do that

1. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image60
          I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

thanks, I did question that spell, yet figured the e could be included into the ecstasy! wink
          my bad...

13. Dee Dee MonSherie profile image60

It's hard to pick...perhaps it happened the night Yoshi shined his big bright light into my   apartment window....well, I am sure you can guess what happened after that!!!

14. profile image49
    luvyposted 14 years ago

hi evry body,,,,,,,
    here evry body is juz adding to d blabbering population of d world
    dont tak it seriously,,,,,,,
    i was juz talkin my mind..........

15. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Is this your first experience at being snipped? LOL

1. Mrvoodoo profile image57
      Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Far from it.

I just wanted to get a phrase containing the words 'fist', 'circus' and 'midget' back in the game.

Going for a double snipping. big_smile

1. profile image0
        Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

double snipping? ouch
        did you wear your mask?

2. profile image0
        ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well it was silly of them anyway as it is in several quotes anyway and they dint get snipped. big_smile

1. Mrvoodoo profile image57
          Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Excellent, my work here is done. big_smile

16. cindyvine profile image68
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

I read a magazine, and then there was the time I was bending over the oven turning my chops under the grill...

17. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Cindy, we all know how kinkyyoucan be. wink

18. myownworld profile image73
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

ooooh....what with all the 'snipping' going on (above), how do u expect us to answer??!!

19. Jennifer D. profile image70
    Jennifer D.posted 14 years ago

Nice thread...too bad there is little info, altho Mrvoodoo has something interesting to say...

20. Dee Dee MonSherie profile image60

It is understandable that the gentlemen would not want to be <snipped> mon ami! what would be the fun in that? No?

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)