Nazi's shocked me

Jump to Last Post 1-28 of 28 discussions (103 posts)
  1. Cleanclover profile image42
    Cleancloverposted 14 years ago

The nazis leaded by Adolf hitler killed more than 10 million women, men and children especially jews shocked me. People like me and you. Even babies and children. If i were in europe at that time he would have killed me and you too. How many of you hate hitler?

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How did this 'shock you', you weren't alive.... or are you saying that you have only just found out who Hitler was? Because that would be pretty lame....

1. DogSiDaed profile image60
        DogSiDaedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think it's probable attention seeking

2. AEvans profile image72
      AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If he were alive today I believe he should be lynched, beaten and dragged through the streets! The word 'Hate' is not strong enough for me I hope is soul is burning in Hell, amazing words coming from someone who adores so many but he was a hideous human being I really do not wish to think about it because it tears my heart apart. sad

3. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

he is heartless

4. Misha profile image63
      Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just a kind of curiocity, how did you arrive at this particular number - 10 millions?

1. Bovine Currency profile image59
        Bovine Currencyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

good point, I am almost certain it was not that many

1. atil profile image62
          atilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How many do you think it was?

7  million or so?

1. atil profile image62

I have heard less than 5 and more than 20 Million, so I just don't know.

It is less than Stalin, I know that much.

Less than Mao also

5. Pearldiver profile image66
      Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Perhaps you would be best to take the time to talk your elders to learn history. Stalin was just as bad. As were the Japanese in China and the Pacific.

It is amazing how little some know of the sacrifices made by so many that we could today bask in the bliss of ignorance hmm

Interestingly, both Hitler and Stalin turned out the way they were as a result of getting caught with publishing duplicate content!

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
        Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If they had only been banned earlier............

2. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

Actually he is responsible for over 50 million deaths due to the Second World War. 30 million of which were Soviets. I don't hate Adolph Hitler(hate is such a strong word), but I detest what his government and henchmen allowed to happen to many innocent civilians.

1. profile image0

"Hate is a strong word" - no, hate is the only word for pure evil. Anything but hatred for Hitler and his crimes is just not strong enough....

1. profile image0
        Denno66posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Perhaps, but if you hate as well, then you've just opened the door for yourself to join those you hate.

1. profile image0

Scientists have proved that there is a thin line between love and hate, the same brain circuitry is used in both extreme emotions. Hate is therefore only a passion of equal interest to love. If I hate somebody all that matters is how I control and tame that emotion, much like loving somebody who doesn't love you, executing everybody that I hate is evil.... hating somebody is a natural human emotion.

1. profile image0

That very well may be true, but Hatred is a waste of effort nonetheless. It opens the door for justifying despicable actions on your part in the name of Justice.

1. profile image0

Love can be a waste of effort too, if you love the wrong person wink A famous philospher once said that the opposite to love is indifference. Although that contradicts those scientists (who are nothing but philosophers themselves when it comes to social science) I tend to agree with that. The problem there is that I dont love Hitler, and I cant say that I am indifferent, so Im not sure where I can categorise him other than within hatred.... sorry!

2. profile image0
          lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Good Point Denno.Thanks

2. theageofcake profile image62
        theageofcakeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree with ryankett.  It would not be an overstatement for anyone to claim hatred towards one of the most despicable figures in human history.  Let's not hold back, here.

3. profile image0
        baconmidgetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

amen! http://www.messentools.com/images/emoticones/varios/www.MessenTools.com-Varios-big-184.gif

2. Len Cannon profile image89
      Len Cannonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Man, if you can't Hate Adolph Hitler, who do you hate?

3. Pr0metheus profile image57
      Pr0metheusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What a great response.  It is as much the fault of the mindless peons who committed genocide in the name of their country as it is Hitlers.

Ring a bell Christians/Arabians/BLIND Religious (not intelligently spiritual... religious) People in General?

3. Cleanclover profile image42

No Ryankett i knew Hitler killed people but the number of people that he killed shocked me.

1. profile image0
      Ghost32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's been around for a while (I first read it in paperback in 1963), but The Rise And Fall Of The Third Reich would be worth checking out of your local library.  Excellent rundown on the politics of the era.

4. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 14 years ago

What is more shocking is what people will do that they know is wrong if someone in authority tells them to.

An experiment was conducted that illustrates this in a very scary way. Volunteers were told that this would be an experiment involving memory and pain. They were paired up with actors they believed were also volunteers and were 'randomly' chosen to inflict the pain for every wrong answer or lack of answer. They were unaware that the actors were not volunteers. Of course the actors did not answer the questions right and howled in pain after the first question. The volunteers were instructed to increase the pain for each wrong answer and that when they reached a certain point it would cause death. Every volunteer was faced with following orders they knew should result in death, and to some degree they all questioned the order to inflict deadly pain. There were only a couple that flat out refused to follow the order, some were upset to follow the order but did anyway and a few hardly questioned it at all. These were ordinary people from all ages and races and this was televised. There was one guy who got so upset and pissed he told them to f*ck off and refused but most went along with it. Scary.

1. carterchas profile image60
      carterchasposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Some of your facts are wrong.  They were not told that it would kill anyone.  In fact, ALL of the people continued all the way through, though many cried and asked for it to stop.  They all continued with some prodding.

The important point to learn is that authority should always be questioned.  We are taught in school and at work to follow and obey instructions.  The most common defense during the war crimes trials was that the persons were obeying instructions.

I've heard other people say how they wish they had been the ones taking that test.  I wonder if they would still react that way if they had never heard of it.

5. profile image0

Well, we are all entitled to our own opinions. I'm not debunking yours, ryan; I merely state a different viewpoint.

1. profile image0

I know, and I am not debunking yours, that is precisely my point.... we all draw on varying philosophies and ideals. I would be interested in knowing what single word you would use to describe your own emotion towards Hitler though, seeing as mine is 'hatred'?

1. profile image0

I don't think I could put it into one word but, perhaps, incomprehensible. I just cannot fathom that level of Hatred.

1. profile image0

Do you think that your emotions towards Hitler would be stronger if you had been brought up in a community which had lost almost an entire generation of men, and whose towns and cities had to be completely rebuilt? You are American, remember that you only lost 0.32% of your population to World War II and 0.13% of your population during world war I - many to the Japanese rather than The Germans - and suffered just 2,500 civilian deaths during the two wars. In the UK almost 1% of the population was killed during WWII and 2.19% of the population in WWI. The number of civilian deaths reached almost 200,000 - almost all bombings on British soil. Britain spent 5 years struggling to find food to feed themselves.

Now, that pales into insignificant when compared with the Soviets and the Jews. But even now in my country you will be hard pressed to find a native English person whose grandad did not lose their best friends, brothers, sisters, mothers, or fathers to that war...... it can never be forgotten in this country and Hitler can never be treated with anything other than hatred by us. Remember that America only got involved when you were finally attacked on your own soil towards the end.

You may be able to forgive those that kill your family members and tear apart your society, but I cannot.

1. atil profile image62

You're right Ryan, Americans didn't lose enough people to actually have any feelings towards Hitler, jeez, who are we to speak of hate towards that POS? roll

6. alexandriaruthk profile image70
    alexandriaruthkposted 14 years ago

he is a product of his time and twisted mind,

7. profile image0

Well, the U.S. was spared the lion's share of deaths and certainly the destruction. The generation of that time hated the Germans, but most certainly hated the Japanese; otherwise the two atomic bombings would not have been tolerated by the American public. The very existence of Adolf Hitler and the Hitler-influenced Nazi Party was an aberration on the otherwise semi-rational Human Collective Psyche. It is important to remember as well, is that it was their war not ours.

1. relache profile image73
      relacheposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Actually it's not so much an aberration as a recurring mindset.  Genocide has happened repeatedly throughout human history, and there are several places on the planet right now where this same behavior is occurring.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide

If the Holocaust had never happened, I would have grown up German and not American.  Over half of my father's family died in concentration camps.

1. lakeerieartists profile image62
        lakeerieartistsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Many of us were born in America because our families escaped the Nazis.  Or as Ryan has said what was left of our families.  All of my grandparents came here because they were escaping persecution in various countries in Europe and lost most if not all of their families due to the genocide.

Hatred is not even a strong enough word to use in stamping out the evil of any kind of genocide.

1. Lisa HW profile image61
          Lisa HWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

To me, hate is too strong a word; and by that I mean that he was a damaged, small, small, evil piece of nothing not worthy of anyone's emotions (like hate).  At this point, he is quite fittingly dust.  He was a lot like the other little piece of crap with the silly little hat and silly little mustache  who was found in a dirt hole and tortured people in Iraq for his own entertainment - and those two aren't the only worthless dirt the world has known either.

The wish to commit genocide doesn't come out of the blue. It starts with the twisted, narcissistic, controlling. sociopathic, lying, ideas of damaged people.  My WWII generation father used to say, "Any time you hear anyone say anything about anyone being better than anyone else, or about someone being inferior or weak; or if  you hear someone sound like they want to control or hurt other people; you do what it takes to stamp out that kind of talk as soon as  you hear it.  You can't let that kind of thinking go.  It starts a little at a time, and before anyone knows what happened it's too late once someone starts to have some power."

The best way anyone can regard the dust that Hitler is now is to remember the lesson the Holocaust taught the world when no one shut him up the minute he started spewing his twisted ideas.  That's the thing - he wasn't insane. He was a shrewd manipulator who knew exactly how to get people to listen to him.  That many people usually don't listen to insane people.  The people everyone tends to listen to are the clever ones who present their ideas in a way that plays on the weaknesses in human nature (at least until they get enough of a following that they can intimidate people into doing what they're told.)

1. profile image0

Saddam Hussain and Hitler where on nowhere near the same level, that is almost an insult to Saddam. Anybody that wants a purely white nazi nation, and the erradication of entire religions and all non-heterosexuals, was in my opinion entirely insane. Sorry, but Hitler is the epitome of evil in my opinion - I know it may not be yours, but he represented everything that should be hated.

1. Lisa HW profile image61
              Lisa HWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think Hitler's pretty much everyone's idea of the epitome of evil, and mentioning simililarities doesn't mean "calling equal".  I don't know where on Earth you got, "I know it may not be yours".  Apparently, you aren't someone who has experienced that there is something that goes far beyond "hate" and any emotions associated with it.  Hitler was not, as far as I've ever heard, clinically insane.  Yes, it seems insane to anyone who isn't a twisted sociopath; but as with all people who commit such evil, who is "insane" and who isn't are two different things.   Hitler got a lot of his ideas about eugenics from places like Harvard University and the like:

http://www.waragainsttheweak.com/offSit … index.html

Whenever we know about some twisted freak who does unthinkable things we always say, "Well, he was insane."  When it comes to the definition of "insane" it isn't a matter of "in my opinion", no matter how much that offers an easier explanation for how a person could be such a twisted, evil, freak.

In any case, how what I said got turned into me suddenly being "soft on Hitler" or implying anything else I didn't imply just kind of tells me there's a wavelength problem going on there.  Again, there is something we can have towards someone that goes way, way, beyond the emotions of hate.  I don't really think there's any need of getting into a "who-hates-the-dead-Hitler-more" or "who-thinks-he-and-his-cronies-were-evil-subhumans-more-than-someone-else thinks that".

1. Friendlyword profile image60
                Friendlywordposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Lisa! You said alot more than you realize.  Hitler was not insane.  He was just a evil, politician using the tools of cultism and hate to accomplish a political goal. The same tools are being used now by THE FAMILY; the cult here in the United States.  They have been using the cultism and hate to destroy the people of Uganda.  The political goal is to deny the Ugandan People their share of the Oil that is in Uganda.  Right now, the Family member, the installed president musevini, is planning to Murder the Homosexual People of his country.  The pattern is the same everytime a Holocaust starts.  A scapegoat is chosen to slaughter, then the country is moblilized against that part of thier society.  For Hitler the goal was to make his country strong again by bringing the people together for a common cause.  For the Family and SHAH MUSEVINI, the goal is to destroy the Citizens of Uganda with Disease and Hate, until the people are too weak to fight for their fair share of the Oil Wealth in that country.

I see it happening again, I'm speaking up.  Why the people that Know the end result of these actions want to remain silent about this upcoming genocide is beyond me.  But, the bill that would have allowed the legal slaughter of the homosexual people of Uganda is being "Reconsidered" so I, for one, will be watching to make sure the people of Uganda are not turned against their own people and their own interest.

2. profile image0

It was a war for liberty and freedom, the British attacked the Nazi's as a result of their invasion of Poland. It was Britains war because we made it our war, the Americans did not get involved until they were attacked by the Japanese. It was the worlds war, whilst the Americans watched for 3 years,

8. Cleanclover profile image42

I would like to say here that Adolf Hitler was not solely responsible for the deaths. German people were racist at that time and they played their part too. They could have stopped the holocaust instead gave their approval to it. I say this because Every major decision hitler took he asked his people for affirmations, i have seen a video. It's the ideology of hatred that lead to holocaust.

9. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Hitler was out to get us as well. Stalin was even worse I do believe. They are all dead, so I have no hate for the already dead, but were I around then, I would have no problem hating them. It is fitting to hate that kind of human.

10. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I can understand one man who is truly evil and insane, but how did he get so many people to go along with his atrocities? I've read about experiments conducted on the prisoners, including on babies, and it made me physically ill.

1. profile image0

It is easy for a government which controls all media, in a day when the internet did not exist, to brainwash its citizens. Remember that national service was mandatory and failure to serve was severely punished, Nazi Germany was ruled by fear and manipulation. To see a similar regime look no further than North Korea, where you would not be able to access sites such as YouTube for impartial news, books that contradict the state ideology are destroyed, and outsiders are pretty much banned. The television and radio is state run, etc etc.... the list can go on. It is similar, but not quite as extreme, in Iran. It is not the fault of the people, and within all of those countries there are people who know how fucked up the situation is. There are North Koreans who would truly love to be reunited with their brothers, sisters, and friends in the civilised South.

To a certain degree we are all manipulated like this, even in western society.

1. yoshi97 profile image56
        yoshi97posted 14 years agoin reply to this

The manipulation was well beyond belief, as many carried out their orders given with fervor, as they felt they were serving their country with honor. sad

11. yoshi97 profile image56
    yoshi97posted 14 years ago

That one lone man ordered the genocide of many is not shocking, as there are many insane people in the world. The fact that many sane people carried out those orders without question ... that's truly what should shock us all ...

In truth, Hitler directly assassinated no one to my knowledge. He allowed others to do his bidding ... and they did ... as they allowed themselves to embrace the same ideology.

It's a great saddening of the heart when you realize that the poverty of Germany led so many to blame the Jews for the squallered lives, and allowed them to look past their inner humanity to execute those they saw as the pinions of their suffering.

No amount of Jews exterminated was enough to quell their taste for blood - and they would have gone on to purge all that had opposed them, if they had not been stopped.

This is a fact that many refuse to concede, never acknowledging that the Jews were one of many races on the block for genocide, if Hitler and the Nazis had not been put to rest ...

1. earnestshub profile image79
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well stated in my view. The nazis displayed the dark side of the human condition in the German people, nothing new in despots hitting that switch. The trick is to see this horror in ourselves and thereby never act out of it unknowingly. smile

12. Coquin profile image58
    Coquinposted 14 years ago

Wake up people.

FEMA has constructed concentration camps all over the USA, and they are ready to go now. Look it up on YouTube.

You think Fascism ended with Hitler? You ain't seem nothing yet.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u79/Sukeep/2skyizfallingagainli1.jpg

1. wyanjen profile image70
        wyanjenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol
        love it UW

2. DogSiDaed profile image60
      DogSiDaedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Go play in traffic

3. Coquin profile image58
      Coquinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

FIRST READ THIS . .
      http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? … p;aid=7763

An extract . .
      For some time FEMA has been renovating and constructing new detention camps throughout the country. In January 2006 Haliburton subsidiary KBR announced that it had been awarded an “indefinite delivery / indefinite quantity contract to construct detention facilities for the Department of Homeland Security worth a maximum of $385 million over 5 years. [25]

Stated Purpose

Little has been said about the purpose of the detainment camps but when official comment has been made it has stated that the camps are for the temporary detainment of illegal immigrants. [26]

Quantity and Locations

Citizens who are concerned about the purpose and potential use of the detainment camps have documented and, when possible, filmed the detainment facilities. A current estimate of the number of detainment camps is over 800 located in all regions of the United States with varying maximum capacities. [27] If one includes government buildings currently used for other purposes the number is far greater. Video of renovated but empty detainment camps has also been released. [28]

THEN WATCH THIS . . .
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJBxdRIQ … re=related

Now, do you think this facility is for the detention of illegal immigrants? And why are 800 camps, all over the USA required for illegal immigrants?
      Does this explanation satisfy you?

13. wavegirl22 profile image48
    wavegirl22posted 14 years ago

why anyone needs to quantify or qualify feelings about hitler is beyond me. .. he was evil. . and he represented everything that is evil . . unfortunately evil did not leave this world when that madman snuffed out his own life. . wimp that he was

14. Miss Belgravia profile image59
    Miss Belgraviaposted 14 years ago

I recently read an amazing book -- "Defying Hitler: A Memoir" by Sebastian Haffner. It was written in 1939, although not published until 1999, after the author's death, when his son found it among his belongings. Haffner was an upper-middle-class German who escaped to England in 1938, and became a well-known journalist, political analyst, and commentator. His first-hand observations of Hitler's rise to power and explanation of the social conditions that made it possible are very enlightening. At last, I have an understanding of how the German people could have allowed such a nightmare to occur. I highly recommend this book to anyone with an interest in the rise of Nazism and the conditions that made it almost inevitable.

15. mikelong profile image61
    mikelongposted 14 years ago

And what of Lebensborn? Oppression transcended nationality, religion, and gender.

16. Bovine Currency profile image59
    Bovine Currencyposted 14 years ago

Maybe you should stop living in the past and look at the mass murder of today.

17. Bovine Currency profile image59

There have been more than 1.2 million deaths caused by Israel since that late 1970's, since the date of Israel signing a UN agreement to stop the murder in Palestine.  Still that agreement is broken, still the death continues.  Still the US pays billions into Israel and Germany still pays money under its agreement signed after world war 2.  Russia pays nothing.  Italy, nothing.  China, nothing.  Is America paying money to Japan, no.  Hitler is a go to as an example of evil but the result is an ignorance of all other atrocity.

18. Bovine Currency profile image59

There are worse cases of genocide.  In America against the Indians.  In Australia, against the Australian aborigines.  In Cambodia.

1. atil profile image62

You are comparing what Hitler did with Native Americans being killed? Where did you learn American History,,,Russia?

How many Indians are left?  That is your answer.

1. atil profile image62

There are quite a few left, how is that my answer?

quite a few?  Did they teach you that in American history 101 lol

1. atil profile image62

There are around 3 Million in the US, as opposed to the Jewish population in Germany currently counted in the Hundreds of thousands! You have very little knowledge of American History and it shows.

Honey, you lose. 

There are over 6 million Jews in America.  There are more than 13 million Jews in the world.

You lose, on every account.  Go back to your grand school of history and pick up a dictionary.  Work out what genocide is.  Do some research for yourself, stop watching television and stop reading the rags.

2. Bovine Currency profile image59

Seeing how you attempt to mock my knowledge of history, sweetheart.  I will ask you a trivia question, are there more native americans (indians) or more jews in America?

1. atil profile image62

I would say there are more Jews here, and your point....

My point is that Nazi Germany is not and never was the worst persecutor of genocide.

1. atil profile image62

Did you read my post I was talking about Jews currently living in Germany not the US

I don't care for your post honey buns.  I know history fine.

1. atil profile image62

No you don't

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
                      Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hmmmmmmmmm, this line of attack looks vaguely familiar

2. earnestshub profile image79
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I must say the Australian aboriginal people suffer till today.

2. Bovine Currency profile image59

"The total figure for the Jewish genocide, including shootings and the camps, was between 5.2 and 5.8 million, roughly half of Europe's Jewish population, the highest percentage of loss of any people in the war. About 5 million other victims perished at the hands of Nazi Germany."

Source: http://fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/TIMELINE/camps.htm

(University of South Florida)

1. Misha profile image63

And do you know how they arrived at their numbers?

No, there is a detailed article at the website that I have looked at briefly.

Why is "How they arrived at their numbers" that important?  Genocide occured. And it is still going on.  Cambodia, Bosnia, Somalia. And it is about to happen in Uganda.

1. Misha profile image63

Oh, absolutely, nobody tries to deny the obvious - Germans did oppress and kill Jews during the Hitler rule. And nobody says it was good.

However, risking to be called an antisemit, I would say that based on what I read lately, the scope of this tragedy seems to be greatly exaggerated first by Soviet propaganda, and then by Jews themselves. And the guys I read derive their numbers from Nuremberg process documents and concentration camps paperwork... It's in Russian though, so no sense in posting links here. I don't have a firm opinion yet, I am just putting the puzzle pieces together. smile

3. Bovine Currency profile image59

More than 3 million were killed in Cambodia.  Considering the numbers left, and in respect to what genocide actually is, Cambodia is a far greater case of genocide.

4. Bovine Currency profile image59
    5. Bovine Currency profile image59

You are entitled to that opinion.  I will rest easy without your support lol

1. atil profile image62

lol roll

6. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image59
      VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 14 years ago

Despite Hitler's sins, I like him. Not because he killed millions of people, even children, women and the aged. But his skills in transforming a ruined country, which was not more than rubbles in 1919 into a fully armed state, ready to take on the whole world. If his energy and skills were used for creative purposes, imagine how much good he would have achieved!  He killed ten million people means that he equals that much!

In Hitler's words, fate robbed the lives of ten million people... they deserve not to live anymore... the same fate robbed his own life... and he deserved not to live anymore after 30th April, 1945!

This time; I dont think it's a language barrier. You admire Hitler?

7. Cleanclover profile image42

Stalin was worse than hitler but then why did Churchill allied with him against hitler. The difference was Stalin was not invading while Hitler was. churchill viewed Hitler as someone wanting to invade Britain.

1. profile image0
        Ghost32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well, Churchill was right about that part.

2. Pearldiver profile image66
        Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You really do need to get your facts straight!

Churchill's alliance with Stalin was not based on trust, but on the strategic treaties that were held with other countries (eg Japan) and the need to exploit the benefits of fighting Germany on two fronts.

Stalin slaughtered over 20 million of his own people, along with Polish and Germans; He was befriended more by FDR than Churchill and played the two off against eachother.
        Churchill veiwed Hitler for exactly what he was prior to the invasion of Poland; but his open warnings were not heeded by the British PM of the day.

8. Cleanclover profile image42

Nazi's made a blunder by attacking russia just before winters.

1. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image59
        VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Even if he did that blunder in summer, the winter would certainly have followed and the Germans would have been defeated. Napolean was the only other leader to reach Moscow, but he also failed. Russia... with barren icy lands without anything for human needs, is a death trap even now for invaders!

1. Hmrjmr1 profile image69
          Hmrjmr1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

He started the invasion June 21st 1941, He wasted 6 weeks from mid august -Oct building up supplies to continue past the original objectives of the invasion.

Cleancloverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes but he also had to re-inforce his ally mussolini with the african core in north africa where he was losing against the british. That made him start the russian campaign more than a month later. He also attacked russia by splitting his forces in three for leningrad, moscow and stalingrad. He should have attacked and taken one at a time.

9. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image59
      VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 14 years ago

Hitler did not engage in the Russian invasion due to circumstances. In his memoirs (MEIN KAMPH), he clearly states that the barren lands have to be distributed to other needy countries. In the interest of humanity, all the barren and uninhabited lands must be distributed (by Russia) to thickly populated countries.

1. Misha profile image63

Come get it LOL

There are some barren and inhabited lands posting on these forums!

10. Bovine Currency profile image59
    11. profile image0
      B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years ago

as we all know...humanity and peace will always succeed over hate..he got his in the end and will forever be punished for every life taken by his words, hands, and actions...

Cleancloverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Now i know stalin was worse than Hitler.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)