Two days from now ...

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (23 posts)
  1. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

Will you manage to stay of HP?

Seriously ... who among us will leave the 'net switched off for the day

I'm not promising what I'll be doing, other than attemptng to warm up with mulled wine during the day. And bucks fizz. Perhaps even some vodka for good measure. It's the season to be jolly after all smile

If I'm around, I won't be responsible neutral

So ... hands up y'all ... and Merry Christmas all the same big_smile

1. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I will be here most of the day. smile

frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Do you not do Christmas Cagsil? Or you do but what the heck?

I shall be spending the morning with horses, then home again for breakfast. And some mulled wine I hope.

I won't be with my partner though, which I find sad. Still, I'm going to be surrounded by family and spend New Years with him big_smile

2. Rod Marsden profile image68
      Rod Marsdenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not a frog in space but a frog spaced out on...mulled wine? Too warm where I am for that sort of thing. Scotch in a tall glass with ice...lots of ice...is the way to go.

A barby and a nice swim if you want to be jolly I say!

Joyeux Noel! That's frog talk for Merry Christmas! And yes, I am not being politically correct! Whooo!

2. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

I won't be on I know that smile
    I am on now because MIL slept in, finally just got up now, and is now getting ready so yea I won't be on here tomorrow...not until who knows when... smile

Merry Christmas

3. uliveulearn profile image67
    uliveulearnposted 14 years ago

1st blessing......she sleeps in.  Hope you receive more Crazd.

1. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

actually she and I are getting along just fine..it's SIL sis-in-law who is the one I don't get along with lol

4. DaniellaWood profile image72
    DaniellaWoodposted 14 years ago

Yeah, I'll probs have a sneaky HubPages check on xmas day...that's actually quite bad, isn't it... Oh well, it'll be a welcome break from all the cheesy xmas TV I'll have been watching all day! xD Merry Christmas!

5. profile image0
    bloodnlatexposted 14 years ago

I won't be here tomorrow or the next day.

6. uliveulearn profile image67

You may need many blessings.  I have a few family members that are better tolerated in small dosages.  Good luck and Happy Holidays.

7. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

thanks uli! And good luck to you too if you have to be with those certain afmily members this year too. smile have a great Christmas and a fun New Years!

8. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

I'll pretty much be alone most of the day and night so I'll be surfing here and writing which I love to do anyways. lol

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Same here!

9. uliveulearn profile image67

Lots to do.....shouldn't really be on here now......will return after the holidays.  Bye for now.  Best wishes.

10. Haunty profile image73
    Hauntyposted 14 years ago

I will probably be on and off as always. smile

11. rebekahELLE profile image84
    rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago

I won't be around too much the next few days either but wish everyone a really wonderful holiday, hope it's fun, peaceful, whatever your desire.   

we'll have to share our favorite present...

12. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

Merry Christmas and good luck to those that stay away and plunge into the festivities big_smile

Merry Christmas and good luck to those that hit HP and plunge into the festivities big_smile

13. Jeffrey Neal profile image68
    Jeffrey Nealposted 14 years ago

I will likely not be on for almost the whole day.  We are going to be spending the day with family in another town, and I won't have access to HubPages. sad

frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

*nods* I understand ... I really do neutral

14. Money Glitch profile image63
    Money Glitchposted 14 years ago

Hhhhhmmm, mulled wine sounds good frogdropping, I'll keep that in mind. I think I'm becoming a HP addict, sooooo, I will probably drop in for a few minutes each day, provided I get a chance.big_smile

In the meantime, Happy Holidays to everyone celebrating the season!

15. Karina S. profile image60
    Karina S.posted 14 years ago

Merry Christmas!
    Happy Holidays!

16. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

I will make it a point to come on just to see if you are here froggy girl in between my cooking and merriment. Merry Christmas.

17. Dame Scribe profile image58
    Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

Not sure really. Depends on my cooking schedule and teens stampeding through the house tongue wink lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)