Religion ? Politics? or Sex? - Choose!

Jump to Last Post 1-23 of 23 discussions (62 posts)
  1. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 14 years ago

If you had your choice, which topic would you like best to discuss, right now!  Religion?  Politics?  Sex?

I'm thinking that on HP we'll go for Sex, but I may be wrong!

(This is not a scientifically based survey and the results will not be published)

1. Google Gal profile image60
      Google Galposted 14 years agoin reply to this

oh , sex of course , hey maybe I should write some hubs on food and sex together , like maybey include some whipped topping , chocolate , cherries, and lotsa sex , that would be a good hub smile

1. mega1 profile image78
        mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Several people are thinking along the same lines - I reckon HP will see a number of new hubs on this very subject.  Never can have too much of these good things, and now together? - oh awesome!

2. Hmrjmr1 profile image68
        Hmrjmr1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Think I'll go the canned spray cheese and or velveeta shapes, with some new ways to enjoy wine, beer , or champange cool

1. profile image0
          Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Easy cheese and beer? your welcome at my party anytime!!!

2. tobey100 profile image60
      tobey100posted 14 years agoin reply to this

If I had to answer this second, which I do, I say politics.  I'd love to know how that 'change' is working out for everyone.

2. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

I think having sex with a politician in a church is a great topic!

1. mega1 profile image78

I'm making that my New Year's resolution!  big_smile:

1. profile image0
        sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Happy New Year Mega1!

2. IntimatEvolution profile image68
      IntimatEvolutionposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh me too!  I love writing hubs about sex.  They are so much more fun.smile

3. profile image62
      logic,commonsenseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

As long as it is not an altar boy! smile

3. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 14 years ago

sneako - Happy New Year!  Remember, raccoons never know when the New Year comes!  so  . . . whatever. lol

4. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

If you're not publishing, I'm not talking. big_smile

1. mega1 profile image78

But I did just publish my hub on toilet seat covers.  Doesn't that subject interest you Denno? lol

1. profile image0
        Denno66posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well, NOW you're talking! big_smile

5. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 14 years ago

I'm surprised that no one is offended that I ask them to choose one of the three topics!!!  Of course it hasn't been 1/2 hour yet.  Patiently waiting for the caca to hit the fan, I am your diligent, yet spacey, hubber friend -

Mega1

6. CMHypno profile image84
    CMHypnoposted 14 years ago

Can we add food to the list as it is suppertime in the UK and I'm hungry - can the politician having sex in the church be eating a burger as well?

1. mega1 profile image78

oh super idea!  hope it doesn't get you banned!  Fried chicken?? sushi and sex? anyone?

1. profile image0

I'm confused. Are you selling tickets or something?

1. mega1 profile image78

Oh Denno!  and you were doing so well - now you're confused again?  If I want to sell tickets I'll say that!  The show is over folks, go on home now.  No.  No more sushi no more sex.  That's the law!  No sushi - no sex. lol

1. profile image0

Ohhhh! I never get to have sushi and sex, no fair! big_smile

2. profile image0

Yes, add some music and beers...Im good to go. sounds like a dream date!!!

2. Hmrjmr1 profile image68

If I was the politician having sex in the church I'd be eating more than a burger! cool

7. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 14 years ago

Denno - do sheep actually like sushi?  not that I believe you are a sheep even tho you have that pic - well since you have never had sushi and sex, how do you know you're really missing anything? i'm just saying . . .

1. profile image0

Alright, you got me. I'm not a sheep and I think I tried sushi once accidentally. Come to think of it, I think I tried the other thing accidentally too. lol

1. mega1 profile image78

but what was the result?

8. profile image0

Can't go wrong with canned spray cheese; unless the can is empty.

1. profile image0

sad when it makes a fart noise and you get cheese specks all in your face? thats sad....

1. Hmrjmr1 profile image68

You telling me it was the can that made that noise?? Learn sometin new every day! smile smile

2. profile image0
      sarah dawkinsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

OMG that spray cheese is disgusting, there is no cheese in it........  squirty cream and you will be talking!!!!

1. profile image0
        lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Gotta love spray cheese big_smile big_smile big_smile

Food stuff of the Gods Ambrosia in a Can!! big_smile big_smile big_smile

2. profile image0

lol squirty cream....omg....

Use the first to get the other!  cool

9. profile image0

Well an empty can is easily replaced. big_smile

1. profile image0

ready for the big storm?

1. profile image0

Two of them if I recall. Kevin Mannix is going to be wearing his sweater all weekend over this one. lol Hmm, maybe there is just one; my bad. big_smile

1. profile image0

ha ha ha pannix mannix!!!
          I watch Tod Simcox(only channel that come sin now since the switch to digital..)...he said one storm for like a million years? no really, starting tomorrow night and going into sunday.
          where I live is tricky for weather, sometimes Im considered north, sometimes coastal, occasionaly central. but I think its gonna snow!!!

1. profile image0

Oh Yeah, I got Steve McKay's autograph once...

10. profile image0

Uh, the sex tasted good and the sushi was so-so. Um, wait.....no, that's right. Never mind. big_smile

1. mega1 profile image78

so, basically you are not going to do that again for awhile, right? lol  or maybe yes

11. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 14 years ago

ever noticed that no matter what the title of the forum, people just talk about whatever they want to talk about? usually food lately!  so my theory that food is better than sex, religion or politics is coming true! (MY HIDDEN AGENDA - FOOD!) lol

12. profile image0

Food. How can you compare anything to it? I just ate and I'm getting hungry again. Food! big_smile

1. mega1 profile image78

so if we are going to have an app for virtual eating will we also have one for virtual calorie counting?  virtual weight loss?  I'm just asking  . . .

13. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

someone said sex.

1. mega1 profile image78

sex?  where?

14. tonymac04 profile image71
    tonymac04posted 14 years ago

You mean I can't have all three?

1. mega1 profile image78

why yes, YOU can, but have you ever tried?  all three at once?  like a politician in church (preferably on their knees, I think) lol

15. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

I like sex, but I also like the fights. Can we add mud wrestling to sex?

I guess its just me living in Georgia or somethin but I didn't know they were separate. Why you gotta add them? big_smile big_smile big_smile

2. mega1 profile image78

as far as I know that is the purist sex there is!

16. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

LOL, just askin'. hehe Got to make sure. ya know?

17. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I choose holy sex with a republican.

1. mega1 profile image78

yes yes yes - say HALLELUJAH!

18. K Partin profile image61
    K Partinposted 14 years ago

SEX! that's it.....yikes

1. mega1 profile image78

what about it?

19. K Partin profile image61
    K Partinposted 14 years ago

AMEN brother!

20. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Reminds me of when hubby and I moved in with Mom for a couple of years. Sunday morning, while she was at church, Johnny and I had our "together" time. We got VERY religious! LOTS of hallelujahs!!!!

1. K Partin profile image61
      K Partinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And praise the lerd too??? smile

21. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 14 years ago

Religion and Politics

22. mp3crunch profile image56
    mp3crunchposted 14 years ago

its hard to choose. i think its sex cause. its one of the basic needs of human

23. H.C Porter profile image80
    H.C Porterposted 14 years ago

Religion and Politics, are of no interest to some people. SEX, is the one subject that even if you arent familiar with, or dont know anything about-you want to. So my response is SEX...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)