A Message From Stormy Ryder

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (28 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

As some of you may already know, Stormy is no long with us as she's chosen to leave hubpages due to some personal issues in her life.  Rest assured she's told me that her life has gotten better since.  In fact, she wanted me to tell you all that she misses everyone here, and how sorry she was that she didn't have a chance to say goodbye to all of you. She did say there's been times she wanted to come back, but she's too scared too due to her personal issues in life. I can't go into detail over what they are, for obvious reasons. However, I know where ever she is right now, she'll deeply be missed here, as she truly is one of the nicest people on hubpages, and one of the best writers.

1. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 14 years ago

Thanks, Steven!

1. profile image0
        Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

your welcome habee, and i just hope where ever she is, she'll read this forum as I'm sure many will come to say how we all miss her here.

2. TheGlassSpider profile image64
      TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years ago

Thanks for the update, Steven...I hope she's doing well, and she is missed.

3. Randy Godwin profile image61
      Randy Godwinposted 14 years ago

Tell her we miss her, Steven!  And she is always welcome here if she decides to come back!

4. profile image0

@Randy Godwin

Don't worry, I will. In fact, I just e-mailed her the link to this forum, so she'll know how much she's missed here. I just hope she sees it.  smile

@glassSpider

your welcome, and i hope she's doing well also.  I know she told me, she misses you a lot and thanks you for being such a great friend to her.

5. profile image0
      King Larryposted 14 years ago

even though i've never met this girl, i hope she'll  be alright. yeah yeah, i know king larry is a bit of a softie, but hey don't tell anyone here meatbags, as i wouldn't want rumors to fly around that im a nice guy or something.

6. profile image0

anyone else like to say something. smile

7. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Stormy was good value here, I am sorry things went wrong for her and hope whatever it is works out well as you have suggested. smile
      We can ill afford to lose good hubbers, they make the experience better for the rest of us.
      Thank you for letting us know she is OK. smile

1. profile image0

well said earnestshub. I don't think I could've said it better myself.  smile I hope she does decide to come back someday.  if not, then I know she'll certainly be missed.

8. profile image0

sorry folks, i had to bump up this thread.  i hope nobody minds. i apologize if it comes off as rude though.

9. profile image0

bumps

10. Cheeky Girl profile image65
      Cheeky Girlposted 14 years ago

Thanks for the email, Steven.

Stormy is a very amazing and special lady, and anyone who knows her will know this. She has brought both tears and laughter and oh so many smiles to this cheeky girl and I am happy that at least she is doing better. I hope that whatever it is or was that made her leave has abated or diminished somehow. The nice people in life don't deserve this. I do miss you Stormy, and I send you all my love and warm Hugs too. I will say a prayer for you. You are a good and wonderful person.

You rock, Stormy! *Much warm Hugs*

Your friend Cassy (Cheeky Girl)

1. profile image0

your welcome, and thank you so much for stopping by.  i know hearing you say that will mean a lot to her.

11. theirishobserver. profile image60
      theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

Thanks Steve - Stormy you are missed - Love Irish smile

1. profile image0

your welcome. anytime. thanks for stopping by.

12. Pandoras Box profile image60
      Pandoras Boxposted 14 years ago

Tell her not to give up her creative writing. She was good.

1. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Agreed! I would like to read more of her writing. smile

1. Pandoras Box profile image60
          Pandoras Boxposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm gonna go check your hubs, Earn. Write anything lately?

1. earnestshub profile image80
            earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Mostly just help for car owners, which may bore you to bits. What can I say? It is what I know best. lol
            I do have other hubs on religion politics and psychology, but you would have guessed that! lol

1. Pandoras Box profile image60
              Pandoras Boxposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No more big butt hubs?

13. skyfire profile image79
      skyfireposted 14 years ago

Miss ya stormy  sad

14. kirstenblog profile image78
      kirstenblogposted 14 years ago

stormy, glad things are looking up for you, and I hope you return to us soon smile

15. ThoughtfulSpot profile image69
      ThoughtfulSpotposted 14 years ago

Stormy - I hope that wherever you are, things are moving in a positive direction.  Good energy being sent your way...
      I know this is cliche for partings, but it seems appropriate:

May the road rise to meet you,
      May the wind be always at your back.
      May the sun shine warm upon your face,
      The rains fall soft upon your fields.
      And until we meet again,
      May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

(Thanks for the update Steven!)

16. wrenfrost56 profile image56
      wrenfrost56posted 14 years ago

I miss Stormy, she was loads of fun and an ace hubber, I hope we will see her again some time soon.

17. profile image0
      Justine76posted 14 years ago

Thanks Steve, I knew you would know....I am hoping things continue to look up for you Stormy. Honestly things do have a way of continuing improving once they have started. Take care girly!!

18. Alota profile image60
      Alotaposted 14 years ago

well done Steve, I hope stormy returns soon.

19. profile image0
      pinkyleeposted 14 years ago

thanks for the update steven.. tell her hi for me

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)