jump to last post 1-31 of 31 discussions (31 posts)

What Are the Best Computer Games You’ve Spent Lots of Time On?

1. ngureco profile image82
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

What Are the Best Computer Games You’ve Spent Lots of Time On?

2. SimeyC profile image97
    SimeyCposted 8 years ago

Oblivion, Civilization 1,2,3,4, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

3. nyesteban profile image47
    nyestebanposted 8 years ago

world of warcraft that game is so addicting also command and conquer, oblivion and guild wars love the RPGS

4. dave272727 profile image59
    dave272727posted 8 years ago

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
    Civilization 3 and 4

5. profile image0
    bineeshaposted 8 years ago

Computer games make me adventurous . I always like Road Rash and Mario

6. sarovai profile image76
    sarovaiposted 8 years ago

My interest goes like this
    1. ROAD RASH
    2. Jardinains

even then , i am not too fond of playing the game in computer.

7. Mdmumtazmehdi profile image60
    Mdmumtazmehdiposted 8 years ago

Road rash,road fighter,mario,super mario,contra,super contra,tank,poker,20-20cricket.

8. hublim profile image79
    hublimposted 8 years ago

It has to be Football manager for me! Formerly championship manager, it's the only game i can play for any length of time.

In fact I'm off to play some now.

9. Epsilon5 profile image83
    Epsilon5posted 8 years ago

This game was built on the Half-Life 2 physics engine with some minor modifications. It is an Action/Puzzle game set in a testing facility. The main 'weapon' is the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device which allows the user to create portals which can be used to transport themselves, and other objects, between them. See, below, an overview of game play. read more

10. Epsilon5 profile image83
    Epsilon5posted 8 years ago

Anyone born before 1995 has likely played (or at least heard of) Arkanoid. If you're not familiar, there's a video below. BreakQuest has taken the awesome-factor (and, yes, it was high back then) from Arkanoid and multiplied it with a fantastic-for-it's-purpose physics engine and more power-ups than you can shake a controller at. read more

11. R P Chapman profile image59
    R P Chapmanposted 8 years ago

I've spent countless hours on the Civilisation series, Half Life, Grand Theft Auto on the consoles and latterly World of Warcraft. Needless to say, not being 14 years old I'm hopeless at all of them! smile

12. BrianLeanza profile image54
    BrianLeanzaposted 8 years ago

I spent about 8 years in Everquest ... anywhere between 2-8 hours per day. I had a lot of fun, made a lot of friends (which I still have contact with) ... and still, I really wish I had used that time on something a little bit more productive.

13. CiscoPixie profile image78
    CiscoPixieposted 8 years ago

the sims.. and need for speed.. worms Armageddon..

14. Daan_vdB profile image55
    Daan_vdBposted 8 years ago

My Classics are still the Legend Of Zelda series for the old SNES, Gameboy and NES. Those games kept me busy for months. Nowadays I usually play the game thru to the end in two weeks.

A game I finished recently (in one month) was Prototype. Which is totally Awesome!

15. dotslash profile image75
    dotslashposted 8 years ago

Lords of Midnight on the ZX Spectrum.  Although when I went back to it last year it had lost some of it's appeal.

16. profile image43
    Galaxianaposted 8 years ago

Star Pirates is my current favorite because I can play from work right in the browser.  Whenever I'm bored I just kill some time killing pirates.  And it's free, too, no ads or anything.

17. steffer profile image59
    stefferposted 8 years ago

modern warfare, oblivion, grant teft auto, the sims

18. TToni9 profile image60
    TToni9posted 8 years ago

Zuma,luxer,word mojo,boggle,scrable solitaire rush,7 wonders,beetlebomp,

19. profile image0
    Johhnyquestposted 8 years ago

Eve online. If you can afford the monthly fee.

20. beth811 profile image80
    beth811posted 8 years ago

wordgames such as text twist and bookworm..., also sudoku

21. Joseph Leming profile image55
    Joseph Lemingposted 8 years ago

I have spent more time playing Zuma and Bejeweled than I care to admit smile

22. gamerjon profile image54
    gamerjonposted 8 years ago

My favorite games which I spent a lot of time in are romance of the three kingdoms and shining force.

23. profile image59
    wiselemonposted 8 years ago

tes oblivion and half life 1. others are dungeon siege, and online games like evony.

24. Nutronic profile image55
    Nutronicposted 8 years ago

I have been spending alot of time on GTAIV for the PC, mainly cus of the mods and other stuff for it that cost NOTHING!!!

On the PS3 its been rockband/guitar hero and cod modern warfare 2....not all at once though im not some kind of halfbreed with an octopuss!!

25. shrek619 profile image60
    shrek619posted 8 years ago

I spent most time in counter strike:source, my unforgettable gaming experience is my playing of knights of the old republic: sith lords for 40 hrs till end in three days.

26. Temujinkhan profile image58
    Temujinkhanposted 8 years ago

Online game would be Galatium and game that I have bought would be the football manager games

27. profile image44
    darcyagposted 8 years ago

I love sims2  You can build houses. delete them and start over.
    You can make your own nieghborhoods. You can make robots with certian cheat codes work while your sims stay home and garden or whatever they want. you can even make your pets get jobs.
    this game is so exciting. a must have for any family too. it teaches alot of things. you can not use cheat codes to teach budgeting or you can use cheat codes like motherlode to give your sims money.
    I am an addicted been playing the sims for a long time.
    And you can even download new stuff into your game.. from Thesimsresource or from modthesims these are the only 2 sites i recommend that are safe and then there is the sims2.com website.
    this game is ongoing and can be exciting and fun as fun as you want it.. or as boring as you want it. and yes you can kill your sim but what would the fun be in that!  ok there is my blog. oh yes you can even get them married and have babies:). which wow is really cute and funny. men can get alien pregnanrt ! yeah that is right ladies the men can experience giving birth to aliens lol!! i love this game!

28. ratnaveera profile image67
    ratnaveeraposted 8 years ago

As I am addicted to HubPages I have lost my interest to play computer games these days. Previous years I was playiing road rash, hard truck 1, hard truck 2, 18 Wheels across America, NFS, moto racer, crazy taxi, midtown madness and so on. We certainly need control while playing these kind of racing and driving games.

29. gramsmith profile image60
    gramsmithposted 8 years ago

I love to play below games and spent lots of time on these games.

Streets Of Rage 2
    Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
    Super Mario
    Super Contra
    Prince of Persia
    Tekken 3
    Road rash

30. madeline Oscar profile image58
    madeline Oscarposted 8 years ago

God of War. Went Mad for playing this Game. I will join with my friends to complete the entire series.

31. passthejelly profile image80
    passthejellyposted 7 years ago

Honestly, I've probably spent over 800 hours playing Company of Heroes.  It's the best game I've ever played.

working