jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What did you collect as a child?

1. Put It In Writing profile image55
    Put It In Writingposted 7 years ago

What did you collect as a child?

I collected badges, my brother postcards but we had a lot of stickers and tazzos too.

2. ZarkoZivkovic profile image77
    ZarkoZivkovicposted 7 years ago

I had badges and stamps, but I also collected marbles smile I had all kind in all colors, wonder what happened to them!

3. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

cars, rocks, PokeMon cards, shells, and then YuGiOh cards.

4. Azure11 profile image92
    Azure11posted 7 years ago

i collected stamps and badges. Recently i took all my old badges to a car boot sale and sold quite a few of them - well I had hung on to them for over 30 years! Next is to find out how much my stamps are worth!

5. Richard Craig profile image77
    Richard Craigposted 7 years ago

Matchbox cars was my main collection.  I still have hundreds of them somewhere in the attic.  I also collected football stickers.  Happy days.

6. Ingenira profile image84
    Ingeniraposted 7 years ago

stamps, first day cover, badges, tiles, story books, music books, coins and notes.

7. profile image0
    Surabhi Kauraposted 7 years ago

Those days were great! I used to collect marbles, coins, story books, pencils, rocks, pictures of famous leaders from the newspapers and peacock's feather. Sweet childhood memories! smile

8. mimind profile image59
    mimindposted 7 years ago

My grand parenst decided I would collect cats beacuse all my cousins collected bears horses etc. They figured I liked animals so Id like figuienes etc. I would of preffered the real things though it took until I was 17 to get them to understand I didnt want cat stuff. Many other people where thrilled with my kitty items when I got rid of it.

9. Put It In Writing profile image55
    Put It In Writingposted 7 years ago

Funny - I had forgotten about marbles.  We had a good tin full of them. 

About the stickers, when you got bought a pack, did you do an automatic flick-through to see if you'd got any "silvers".  Ha, we did.  That was the best moment of the day.

10. Jay Louidor profile image60
    Jay Louidorposted 7 years ago

I collected comic books, comic cards, football cards.

working