jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you could change your name to anything, what would you change it to?

1. tgopfrich profile image81
    tgopfrichposted 7 years ago

If you could change your name to anything, what would you change it to?

2. the pink umbrella profile image79
    the pink umbrellaposted 7 years ago

Well, i have reasons for wanting to change my last name, but this is supposed to be a fun question right? Ok then, if i could change my first name, id probably have to go with maple. I always like it, and if i ever (god no!) have another child, if its a girl, i will probably name her maple.

3. Sharon Douglas profile image47
    Sharon Douglasposted 7 years ago

hummn what will I change my name to? That will definitely be perfection. I am a perfectionist! Always like everything perfect!

4. barbergirl28 profile image77
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

Anastacia.... my parents named me Stacy and I hated the name for most of my life. So when I was young, that was my dream name. But now I like my name so I guess I wouldn't change it!

5. jlastevens profile image60
    jlastevensposted 7 years ago

If I was to change my name to anything, it would be Athena. She was a Greek Goddess for wisdom, war, strategy, industry, justice and skill and I believe her name would have been perfect for me and my personality...well, except for war. I'm a peace loving fool as some would say.

6. mrpooper profile image57
    mrpooperposted 7 years ago

I'd change my name to Not Me. That way every time someone asked who did it and someone answered, "Not me" I'd get credit.

working