jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How was your day?

1. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 6 years ago

How was your day?

I was wondering how everyone's day is going. Mine was very busy, but slow now. I am very excited to leave work and go home, drink hot tea and paint.

2. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

It started off not too bad. Got worse mid-afternoon. But I'm home now relaxing, with a coffee and the dog and having fun on Hub-Pages. Bliss!

3. vicki goodwin profile image77
    vicki goodwinposted 6 years ago

Today was a busy productive day.  I started out making the rounds to pay the utility bills and ended the day shopping for Easter clothes for the grandchildren.  Today was almost 70 degrees and so nice to be outside.
    A quick visit with my son while the children tried on the clothes and it was back home in time to have dinner.

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Very frustrating.  Just started working again for a therapist and she is just starting out getting set up for Medicaid---the paper work to provide services for people on Medicaid is about 40 pages long and very confusing.

I swear, she'll be lucky if she ever gets paid.

5. ginjill ashberry profile image76
    ginjill ashberryposted 6 years ago

Though, I've seen worse days, I refuse to complain about it. I would say, Super!. There is time for everything..

6. Wayne Brown profile image82
    Wayne Brownposted 6 years ago

Well, as ol' Hank Jr. Williams sang in his song, "It's Gettin' Better" between Macon and Muscle Shoals....Been writing political commentary all week and I am kind of feed up with it all but I got a lot of my chest. Now I can get back to some poetry and fiction for a while. It's Friday and the weekend is almost here. I am learning how to do "nothing" so I will have a chance to practice my techniques.  One I use alot is me and a dogs get up on the sofa and take naps together. It is a bonding of mankind and the animals. The dogs love it and so do I. Meanwhile, my child bride is out satisfying her shopping urge which seems to overcome her about once a week. She's afraid all the good deals will be gone.  For me, its the challenge of nothing that I want to face.  Doing nothing for extended periods requires a lot of focus and determination.  If you don't maintain that focus, soon you end up doing something and then you are no longer doing nothing thus you have to regroup and start all over again. That calls for a nap! WB