jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Is there any interest/hobby you are pursuing now?

1. dghbrh profile image79
    dghbrhposted 4 years ago

Is there any interest/hobby you are pursuing now?

If yes, what is it? For how long you are pursuing it ? If you like to share with us.

2. Gina145 profile image83
    Gina145posted 4 years ago

My main interest is growing bonsai trees. I've been a member of a club for just over five years, but I still regard myself very much as a beginner.
    A lot of people like to buy ready styled bonsai trees, but to my mind they are missing out on half the fun. It's much more exciting to go to a garden center and buy a small tree and style it yourself, or even to grow one from a seed or a cutting from a mature tree. Some of the people (mainly men) at my club go out into the bush and dig up old trees to style into bonsai, but I'm not big or strong enough to cope with most of those trees and have to restrict myself to smaller material.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I've always wanted to draw well, so I got a book and have been practicing every evening and am actually seeing some progress.  I've been working on it for just a few weeks. Would also like to get more involved in photography, taking very crisp and moody portraits.

1. dghbrh profile image79
      dghbrhposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Wow... great to know that. best wishes to you.

4. artist101 profile image70
    artist101posted 4 years ago

I have been studying up on natural remedies for quite some time. I absolutely love learning new things. It's fascinating how the body works, and the natural healing arts have always interested me. Healing, and diagnostics is an art form, and talent. With a back round in the medical and pharmaceutical industry, it would stand to reason that I would be.
    I also enjoy painting and drawing, so I have worn many hats in my life time, as well as a wife and mother for over 20 years.

5. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 4 years ago

Like landscape photography and spending more time bushwalking to find the special location and the perfect light to capture the moment in nature:)

working