jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What hobby has been your favorite and why?

1. starstream profile image78
    starstreamposted 4 years ago

What hobby has been your favorite and why?

2. SomeEldarGuy profile image71
    SomeEldarGuyposted 4 years ago

Guitar, I would not be lying if I said I cared more about my guitars than some people I know, playing is a brilliant way to express your inner artist, and allows a channel to release emotion through. And while its taken me years to travel to the point I'm at, it's satisfying to know that I can keep getting better, keep learning more, so yea, that's my humble opinion.

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I consider my writing my favorite hobby. I consider it a hobby because I don't make a lot of money doing it. But the main reason I love writing my novels is because I can be creative and I find it peaceful and relaxing.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Several years ago I was introduced to Scrapbooking and got very involved in it and thoroughly enjoyed it as did my two adult daughters.

Then I had an eye opening conversation with my oldest daughter. She said, (kind of joking) when you are gone I get the scrapbooks, right?

It made me realize that these books that have been so much fun to create can only belong to one family--now which one will it be, her family or her sister's? I sort of lost interest after that.  I'll put the photos in order in a box and they can battle over who gets them when I am gone.

5. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

i love to bake although i am not a professional at it. I love testing out different recipes and get opinions from my hubby and kids. Then i know where went wrong.

6. Lovelli Fuad profile image77
    Lovelli Fuadposted 3 years ago

My hobby has always been reading. I don't usually list reading as a hobby if the list of options does not include reading as a hobby. Most of our adult days are spent realizing that reading the things we enjoy do require some luxury time. I don't normally get to read the books I want to read, but I have to read the ones I need for class, presentation, my work, etc.

working