jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your favorite table top game?

1. hellovictoria profile image93
    hellovictoriaposted 3 years ago

What is your favorite table top game?

After getting hooked on Wil Wheaton’s “Table Top” webseries, my boyfriend and I love to play all different kinds of unique table top games such as Ticket to Ride, Small World, Settlers of Catan, and Unexploded Cow. What are some of your favorite table top games? Do you prefer classic games such as Scrabble or Clue, or do you like to try new games?

2. Kathleen Odenthal profile image93
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years ago

I miss playing old fashioned board games so much. My favorite traditional board game would probably be Monopoly, but I also love Scrabble, Boggle and also enjoy Life. Oh Clue is amazing too! But now I play mostly video games - technology.

3. Ceegen profile image80
    Ceegenposted 3 years ago

I like the strategy based games, and my choice would have to be Risk or Chess, but it's a hard decision to make.

4. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 3 years ago

Yes....I'm going to have to go with the "classic"  SCRABBLE.  It's been a favorite game of my entire family, for as far back as I can remember.  My husband and would pull the game out a couple of times a month, just to do something more productive than watch TV!   But every time, he'd try to pull off a fast one on me.  I know darned well he's just simply fabricated a word and tried to convince me it's acceptable.  We usually wound up laughing, but I would never let him get away with cheating!!! 
    Years ago, my sister and I liked to play Password against our parents.....and every once in a while, we'd challenge one another to a game of Chess.    Great question, Victoria!

5. parrster profile image85
    parrsterposted 3 years ago

If you've got the right group of people, RISK is a great game. be warned though, it can bring out the worst in others.