jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

I'm Queen now (fable 3)

1. evvy_09 profile image72
    evvy_09posted 6 years ago

was trying to avoid going that far for awhile but im too curious lol.  but i do wonder if Logan was such a jerk to raise money for albion's safety, why don't I have more money when I took over?

1. warchild75 profile image46
      warchild75posted 6 years agoin reply to this

havent had much time to play it,only got to the bit with all the gates and you open one up and collect one item,thats it so far,just trying to escape the castle to bowerstone.need more hours in a day,cant tell the wife to watch xfactor in another room thats just mean!!

2. evvy_09 profile image72
    evvy_09posted 6 years ago

hardest part is waiting for my money to build up. i need about 2 more million sad

Ha i own about 4 measly little stalls and only have about 10k i had more but had to pay 15,000 in fines just coz i wanted 10 gamer points for having 15000 bounty on my head!!! lol

evvy_09posted 6 years agoin reply to this

just leave an area for awhile and your fines should be forgiven eventually.  I actually downloaded the first fable and discovered that somehow the copy of morrowwind that I thought was cracked, isn't and I can play it.  I know we have ghosts in our house and its about time they did something more useful that hiding my store keys before I go to work smile

3. warchild75 profile image46
    warchild75posted 6 years ago

Im desperatly awaiting a follow up to Oblivion!!

Me too.  If they make online play available or maybe even co op it'll be awesome.   I love the little hints of the previous games the creators throw in there.

on fable 3 I can give you some money to get started if you wanted,  I've already beat the game.  lol I wish they put the boasting option back in with the quests to make it more challenging.  Like in the first one

I made it to king but have kinda got bored with it a little,think it is because im playing fallout new vegas too much,think im leaning towards the more reallife kinda rpg's looking forward to the next oblivion game though:)

I've been addicted to the Elder scrolls games since Morrowwind, which I still play sometimes.  I loved the Tower star sign since it had included the detect life, magic items and keys spell.  I really want that spell and the boots of blinding speed to be included in the next game.
          I still can't find any solid news of TES 5 but several pages rumouring a new game sprang up around nov 23.

lol i Have no real idea about what ur talking about as oblivion was the first Rpg i played really,unles u count Star wars Knights of the old republic! Great game

You should really play it.  You might remember in Oblivion the npc's make references to the troubles in morrowwind and the Neravine (which was your
              morrowwind character) leaving.
              The Neravine was someone reincarnated from the legendary hero Neravar that united the Ashland tribes and really helped unite all the Dunmer. 
              You were Azura's champion and had to gain support from all the tribes and the Houses.

Gotcha,i do vaguely remember that,Oblivion is only a £5 in GAME i may have to go and purchase it!!

4. profile image0
    Aleister888posted 6 years ago

I have been meaning to get around to purchasing this game, i must admit i have fallen behind with the series, i loved the second one though, so perhaps i shall have to pick up three this weekend.

working