jump to last post 1-26 of 26 discussions (32 posts)

What is you favorite xbox 360 game?

1. arthur560 profile image55
    arthur560posted 7 years ago

My favorite game is still modern warfare 2 its the best game out there today

1. rebekahELLE profile image87
      rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

it must be. both of my 20 something sons play it with their friends.  graphics and music are tops.

2. warchild75 profile image42
      warchild75posted 7 years ago in reply to this

at the moment its a toss up between forza motorsport 3 and call of duty modern warfare 2.best ever probably Fallout3 as im a big rpg fan.

2. ddsurfsca profile image71
    ddsurfscaposted 7 years ago

I am 100% addicted to Fallout 3.  I have started over and finished 3 games now, and it doesn't get boring because it is like a pick-a-path book.  If you make a different decision, it gives you a totally different storyline.

3. profile image52
    mikeyElposted 7 years ago

Forza Motorsport 3

4. Dread348 profile image57
    Dread348posted 7 years ago

Borderlands or COD:MW2!  On BL, I have enjoyed playing the story line over and over.  On COD, I have been playing a lot of the Spec Ops with my brother online.  The multiplayer is really competitive and I have a good time.  Although, it is hard to forget about killer games like Dead Space or SF4.

5. dyonder profile image79
    dyonderposted 7 years ago

Gotta agree with ddsurfsca. Fallout 3's got so much goin on. Unfortunately my copy keeps freezin right after the dad dies (right at my save), so I'm either gonna get another copy or grab Borderlands.

6. rebekahELLE profile image87
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

I don't really play often, but sometimes I like to play around with Fable 2.

1. dyonder profile image79
      dyonderposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I love Fable 2, at least the social interactivity in the game. The simplistic combat definitely has charm as well, easy & enjoyable to pick up and play. The dynamic of having your character's physical traits reflect moral decisions in the game is marvelous.

1. rebekahELLE profile image87
        rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

when it comes to these games, yes, I need them simplistic!  Yes, I was really impressed with the moral decision making and also really love the dog companion. I also like making the character.
        and I do like defending myself and crushing the enemy!!

7. Dread348 profile image57
    Dread348posted 7 years ago

My only gripe with Fallout 3 was that the controls didn't feel really tight.  I thought the feeling of running around just felt like you were floating and shooting just didn't feel solid for me.  Other then that awesome game: quests are top notch, the graphics are outstanding, and the level of playability and scope is almost untouched.

1. dyonder profile image79
      dyonderposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Something, personally, I've been tryin to get a grip on with the last couple consoles' game controllers is the stupid pressure sensitivity. If I point in a direction I expect to take off in that direction, not float (as alot of 3rd person games do now - GTA IV is another example). Pure first person shooters & racing games seem like the exception. Burnout Paradise would be my fav tied with Fallout, except for the fact you can't customize your controls.

8. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Like rebekah I don't play often but when I do I like to play Fable 2 because I can play it with my hubby big_smile

And hubby is addicted to Fallout 3

But more so Assassians Creed 2 for PS3 big_smile

9. dyonder profile image79

ooh, off topic, but how is that? The first Assassin's Creed was gorgeous. I'm tempted to get 2 if it's got more variety.

1. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Let's just say I even have fun watching my husband play AC2. The graphics are GREAT and the story line is fun. Plus you learn new assasinating techniques to be used in the game. Yes it is a bit harder but soooo worth it I think and hubby things too. So I say get it! big_smile

10. profile image0
    baconmidgetposted 7 years ago

Assassin's Creed 2 is way awesome and is my most current favorite 360 game

11. dyonder profile image79

Cool, just got O.D.S.T. for my son. It's actually better than I  thought it would be. Gonna get Assassin's Creed 2 soon.

12. ShawnMNeal1991 profile image54
    ShawnMNeal1991posted 7 years ago

Wow this is a hard one. Right now my favorites are Dragon Age:Origins, Mass Effect, Assassins Creed 2, and Halo:ODST. Their all great games!

13. profile image52
    atfyiposted 7 years ago

mw2.us
    My favorite is call of duty world at war is my favorite. My gamertag is allarcadescom my flash game site. All Arcades 10,000+ Free Games

14. fenzero profile image60
    fenzeroposted 7 years ago

Assassins Creed 2 blows the first one out of the water. I love it. My favourite is probably Fable 2 even though it went pretty quick.

15. Verne A. profile image59
    Verne A.posted 7 years ago

I really liked playing Fable 2.

Mass Effect and Tales Of Versperia were fun too.

I love RPG games. I can't wait for he latest FInal Fantasy to come out! ^_^

16. ddsurfsca profile image71
    ddsurfscaposted 7 years ago

fallout 3 and tiger woods pga tour 2005---without a doubt

17. xboxps3wow profile image59
    xboxps3wowposted 7 years ago

I live Modern Warfare 2! Its very addicting and I can't stop playing it tongue I have a lot of games and all are fun, but when I turn on the system, i reach for MW2.

18. bojanglesk8 profile image61
    bojanglesk8posted 7 years ago

Don't have a 360.

19. Happyontheinside profile image81
    Happyontheinsideposted 7 years ago

Sorry to repeat but modern warfare is pretty fabulous. I really liked Oblivion though - and Bioshock was amazing...Then there's left for dead...Um...This question wasn't as easy to answer as I thought :s

20. troy0619 profile image60
    troy0619posted 7 years ago

Its goota be crackdown and the Outfit!

21. DogSiDaed profile image61
    DogSiDaedposted 7 years ago

For one you can keep going forever with, FIFA 09. I didn't like 10 much...

Otherwise, Fallout is quality, played through it twice, Bioshock was good, but short, Mirror's Edge is the best concept game but needs more work, and I'm loving L4D2 for multiplayer big_smile

22. dyonder profile image79

Like watchin others play LFD2. When I play I go 'Mist' on everyone & shoot all the other survivors. Loved Fallout 'til I made it to Project Purity & my save froze.

23. thekidandblue profile image60
    thekidandblueposted 7 years ago

Loving Left for Dead 2 at the moment also really enjoy both the Lips titles, Guitar Hero 4&5 and Beatles Rock Band

24. warchild75 profile image42
    warchild75posted 7 years ago

Actually i really enjoyed fable 2 as well, loving the rpg's at the moment especially as they have announce fable 3 and a follow up to fallout 3 smile

25. bozzie123 profile image60
    bozzie123posted 7 years ago

gears of war 2 is my fav smile

26. bozzie123 profile image60
    bozzie123posted 7 years ago

add me RzT nick 90 big_smile

working