WTF Facts: Lack Of Sleep Effects & Benefits Of Deep Sleeping
Sleeping has been always known for its cure to many diseases and illnesses. In fact, deep sleeping have been proven to be even better to affect your overall health positively and keep you strong more than water and food! Yes! Sleeping is more important!
What Can The Lack Of Sleep Cause?
Since sleeping is more important than food and water, imagine how much bad effects it would put on you when you skip it knowing the importance of both food and water, these include but are not limited to:
- Lack of sleep can make you less smart: And we're not talking about the lack of sleep for just one passing night or some other little nights, we're talking about many and a lot of nights lacking sleep.
- Lack of sleep can kill your sexual desires and drives: because of the loss of production of the sexual hormones in both men and women.
- Lack of sleep can cause many serious diseases: Heart diseases, diabetes, high blood pressures and others.
- Lack of sleep can fasten up your aging: Since more stress hormones would be produced and released inside the body and we all know what stress can cause!
Related About Aging And Reducing It:
- 43 Super Foods That Will Reduce Wrinkles And Prevent Aging ( Part Two)
Here's part two of the top anti-aging foods! start being and looking healthy, strong and young! Click here.
- Lack of sleep can induce weight gaining: Because the lack of sleep can make your body release many hormones that will open your appetite and make you eat more.
- Lack of sleep shortens your lifetime.
- Lack of sleep makes you forget things more: Since it causes you to have less concentration and focus and since our sharp memories get stored during our sleeping times.
- Lack of sleep causes depression.
- Lack of sleep can cause hangover cases: Where you would be feeling and acting as if you're very drunk even if you don't drink alcohol at all.
Solutions: Sleep faster!
- How To Fall Asleep: Things You Can Do To Defeat Insomnia
Having problems and troubles to get your body and brain into the resting mode? Can't get yourself to sleep? Click here to find out how you can stop having these issues!
What Are The Benefits Of Deep Sleeping?
We've talked about the effects of the lack of sleep but what about the benefits of deep sleeping?
- Faster growth for hair, body's height, nails and others.
- works on restoring and renewing us mentally, physically and emotionally.
- Reduces the feeling of needing sleep during the next day and makes you active and full of energy.
- Improves memory and makes you more focused
Others include the opposites of the effects that the lack of sleep can cause so you know them now!
I hope you find this beneficial! Feel free to share it with your friends and to add your comment if you have any tips or an opinion to share!
Also Check Out:
- 3 Things You Should Do Right After Waking Up
Find out the most important 3 things that you should be doing every time after attending to get up from bed. Click here
- Dreams Explanation: Flying
Find out what does dreaming of flying mean, click here.
- Facts You Have Never Known About Dreams
Dreams can carry true meanings to the things that might actually happen in real life, find out the amazing facts about dreams here. Click to find out!