How to Achieve a Toned Body And Reveal Your Abs Without Going To The Gym.
- TonedAbs - Home
If you're looking to get in shape for your holiday or you've had enough of not fitting in to your clothes, then visit TonedAbs and learn how you can drop a jean size and reveal your abs.
A toned physique is easily achievable with very little work. There's no need to be constantly sweating it out in the gym, putting in 2 hour grueling sessions with a personal trainer. Ofcourse if you used a personal trainer and atleast went to the gym atleast 3 times per week you will without a doubt have a fitter healthier body.But with mondern day ties like work comitments and family going to the gym a paying a personal trainer isn't feasible. Can you achieve a healthier more toned body without going to the gym and without a personal trainer. Yes you can. Taking small steps and making sure you change your daily routine bit by bit day you can achieve a healthier body in no time. So what it is that turns your body in to a chiseld adonis? Or Have sleek firm abs without having to tense?
Many people want to achieve a cover body look but think that they have to lift weights like Ronnie Coleman to gain muscle. Diet is the most important aspect of obtaining a healthy toned body. The rule is 20% training 80% Diet. You can hit the gym 5 times a week and see little to no results if what your putting in "body fuel" is the same as what you have been eating before.
Everyone has abs but for most they are hidden under a layer of fat, its natural to have body fat here, for men more so. Doing 1000 Sit ups will not reveal them, losing the body fat will. If you have a look any professional body builder in their "off season" they look like over weight blobs nothing compared to when they hit the stage at a contest. They Still train as heavy and as frequent, so what has changed? Their Diet, the food they eat is totally different than pre contest. Now were not looking to be body builders by I have said this to prove that what you put in to your body is what will give you the results you are after.
Being a stay at home mum is physical work and is an all day work out. If you work in a manual type job then you are exercising the whole time you are working.
The key to slimming and toning up is changing your diet, not drastically as this can put you back to square one after a few days and can also give you a cold. You need to do this gradually and over time. Remember what's hiding your muscles is body fat. So we need to reduce that. Its not just a case of throwing out the candy bars you need to reduce your daily calorie intake. You also want to switch your foods to ones that give you more energy for less calories and that are sustained over a longer period of time. We won't go in to detail in this hub as to what foods that will achieve this but here are a few things that will dramatically reduce your body fat.
- Drink more water. A simple and has many other benefits other than reducing calories like better concentration,healthier skin,healthier hair, it also flushes out toxins from the body and helps your vital organs function better. You should aim to drink atleast 2 litres per day this is very easy to achieve switching to water will see results in your mood after a week. If you suffer from headaches then water will dramatically reduce them.
- Fruit and Veg. Increasing your fruit and veg each day has the same benefits as above as fruit and veg hold alot of water. Fruits and veg also have their own characteristic benefits. Bananas are high energy carbohydrate food so a great for a quick burst of energy. Potatoes are a slow energy release carbohydrate helping you have energy over a longer period of time.
- Protein intake. Protein is a vital nutrient that builds muscle tissue. No you wont turn in to the incredible hulk by upping your protein intake. This should be icluded in as many meals as you can in a day. High protein foods are chicken, turkey, Tuna, Egg Whites,nuts.High protein meals will actually make you fuller for longer. You can always take a protein supplement in they way of a protein shake "Whey Protein" Being the most popular form of protein powder.
- Reduce your bread,rice,pasta. This stuff just turns into fat and sticks to your body like glue. Its not to say you shouldnt eat any but you should defintely reduce it and try to it with a protein based food such as tuna or chicken to help the digestion of it into enegy rather than fat. Adding a high protein food with pasta,rice or bread will actually make the meal smaller due to the effects of eating a high protein meal.
- Try to eat regularly 6 meals a day. This has probably raised a few eyebrows but eating 6 small high protein low fat meals throughout the day is a super effective way to dramatically reducing body fat as eating regularly will increase your motabilism naturally.
- Have breakfast! Many many people skip this meal but is probably the most important meal of the day. Start your day with poridge or museli or atleast something! This will kick start your matabilsim for the day. Eating Porridge will give you a slow release of energy meaning you'll be full untill lunch time, which will stop you snacking inbetween.
- Don't Eat Late. Eating big meals after 6pm is why a lot of people are overweight. Eating at this time just gets stored as fat. Are bodies are winding down for the day and not using up as many calories thus are body will store the food as enrgy reserves "FAT". Of course you can eat after 6pm but change its for healtier low fat snacks, Fruit or veg.
Do not starve yourself to lose weight. A lot of people do this, it is very short term solution it is not only unhealthy but dangerous often referred as yoyo dieting. Once you start eating again your body is in survival mode due to you starving it, so any food that it does get it is stored as fat naturally. Its our bodies natural defense mechanism to keeping us alive. This usually means that you will put the weight straight back in a short space of time then the cycle starts again. Lose weight by using the methods above and you will lose weight healthly and will sustain your new body over a longer period of time.
By changing your diet you will start seeing results just by doing this alone. So much so that people will start to notice and comment. Just by changing your eating habbits to the ones above you will naturally lose weight and at healthy rate. The next step is to add a weight training and exercise program. You can go to your local gym and see their nutritionist and they make a program that suits you
- Unbelievable Weight Loss Transformations With Proper Diet And Exercise
If you really want to lose weight and tone up your body the secret to doing this is by having a proper diet. Diet unfotunately has a stigma attached to eat like "eat less" "no treats" "starving yourself"....
- How To Build Big Arms Add Size And Mass To Your Biceps Fast
When asked "show us your muscles" 10 times out of 10, guys will flex their biceps. Women will always see a guy with muscular arms as sexy and will be more attracted to them. Although big arms are not what...
- Diet And Weight Loss Supplements Guide
Many people the world over use supplements to help with the Dieting goals, whether it's to build muscle or lose weight. Many professional athletes use supplements to help with their training regime whether...
- Whey Protein Powder : Which One Is Best For You.
Protien is a vital nutrient to keep your body healthy. If your aiming to achieve a toned or even a more muscular physique then your protein intake need to be increased. Upping your protein intake has other...