- Aging & Longevity
Most of us do our best to live a long and healthy life, free of illness and diseases, we search for nutritional supplements to increase our stamina, to improve and boost our immune system, and gain mental and overall well being and as well trying our best in anti aging.
We unconsciously look for the “Holy Grail” for increased life extension, anti aging formulas, new longevity vitamins, supplements, antioxidants, new foods and diets that will give us our youth back or at least make us feel that way and supply us with a healthy ageing process.
Good nutrition with lots of water included, vices controlled, regular exercise, stress controlled environment and a good ACE supplement will contribute to good health.
For better nutritional health, select a good Multi-Vitamin and Mineral supplement with at least the minimum of the following:
- Vitamin C 500-1500mg -Antioxidant. Necessary for tissue growth and repair.
- Vitamin D 600mg -For good bone growth. Do not take if you are exposed regularly to sun.
- Vitamin E 200-400IU -Antioxidant. Repairs tissue and improves circulation.
- Beta Carotene 5000IU –Antioxidant. Immune system booster. For vision. A vit. A precursor.
- Calcium 1000-1500mg –Crucial for strong bones and teeth. Nerve impulse transmission.
- Chromium 200mcg –Maintains normal blood sugar levels. Needed for energy.
- Co-enzyme Q10 50-100mg - Antioxidant. Important role in
immune system and aging.
- Selenium 50-200mcg - Antioxidant. Maintains a healthy heart. Works with vit.E.
- Magnesium 200-500mg –For enzyme action. Works together with Calcium.
- Zinc 150-300mg For protein synthesis and collagen formation. Works with vit.C.
More on Health
- Basics For A Longevity Diet
Basics For A Longevity Diet - The Longevity Diet. For many a millennia man has been trying his best to discover the fountain of youth. The ever going quest for longevity, life extension, anti aging formulas, the most recent healthy diet tips and not
- Anti Oxidants Against Ageing
Anti Oxidants Against Ageing - Anti Oxidants Against Ageing. Free radicals can easily merge with other atoms or molecules in the cells, the genetic material and bodily tissue, to cause destruction with their prearranged functions.
- Olive Oil And Its Benefits
Olive Oil-Olive oil benefits. olives and olive oil helps lower the levels of the bad cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart attacks and various cancers. Extra virgin olive oil is high in a powerful antioxidant called polyphenols, and...
- Easy Healthy Diet Tips
Healthy eating is not about severe nutritional knowhow philosophies like staying unrealistically thin or hiding from yourself those foods you like. Its more about feeling good, having always spare energy,...
- Homeopathic Acne Treatment-Part 1
In this day in age we are so turned in to our exterior esthetic principles that a skin that does not meet to our satisfying eye can make anyone lose their self-esteem. The case gets serious in adolescence...
- Homeopathic Remedy For Anxiety
The amount drugstores sell every year on tranquilizers and sleeping pills shows the state of our society that loads more and more responsibilities to each and every one of us in this increasingly demanding...
- B 12 10-30 mcg Extremely beneficial for older adults. People who suffer from chronic illnesses or are vegetarians may profit from taking B 12. It may help slow pre-cancerous conditions in smoker's lungs. It may also improve the symptoms of some neuropsychiatric disorders and chronic fatigue.
- Folic acid 400 mcg May reduce birth defects. Research suggests it may also have anti-atherogenic, anti-carcinogenic, neuroprotective and antidepressant actions.
- B 6 10-20 mg common name for three connected compounds, pyridoxine, pyridoxal and pyridoxamine.
- L-Carnitine 500mg –Decreases risk of heart disease. Fat acid carrier and burner for energy.
- L-Cysteine 500mg –Detoxifies toxins. Precursor of L-Glutathione that destroys free radicals.
- L-Methionine 500mg –Prevents the build-up of fat on blood vessels. Detoxifier.
- Lecithin 2000-6000mg –Crucial for cell membrane. Improves brain function.
- Garlic 125mg –Lowers blood pressure. Prevents heart attacks. Antibacterial.
- Evening Primrose Oil 500mg –Prevents hardening of the arteries. Liver protector.
- Omega 3 500mg –For normal brain function and growth. Anti-inflammatory benefits.