Treating Anxiety Naturally
Treating Anxiety Panic Attacks Naturally!
Are you wondering whether treating anxiety naturally is possible? Anxiety panic attacks are becoming the modern disease of our society. As we get a greater understanding of it, of its symptoms and causes, there are increasingly more and more effective ways to treat it.
What I've learned from my own anxiety panic attacks, is that taking medication is the last resort, and never really helps in the long term.
Treating anxiety naturally is what helped me overcome anxiety panic attacks: no doctors involved, no pills or any other chemicals. Only natural ways, some that are even free.
"Neither comprehension nor learning can take place in an atmosphere of anxiety."
Tips On Treating Anxiety Panic Attacks Naturally
- Meditate - use a guided meditation tape, and listen to the voice guiding you through. In no time you'll have forgotten all about your anxiety panic attack!
- Do a bit of aromatherapy - yes, this is something relatively new that it's been tried on successfully in treating anxiety naturally. Some of the essential oils that helped me (either sniffing directly from the bottle, or by using a few drops in an oil burner) are:
- Lavender, Marjoram and Frankincense
- Drink chamomile tea - this is an all calming tea, useful for everything really. I say it's similar to the aspirin in that it helps cure everything. But it's natural.
- Stop that coffee! I mean it. Or of you must, drink max a cup a day, preferably in the morning, with your breakfast. Never on an empty stomach. You do want to avoid those 'butterflies' which can be the startup of an anxiety attack, don't you?
- Read a relaxing book I usually say 'but not thriller, or anything that makes you feel anxious', however there have been reports of people becoming so engrossed in their latest Lee Child novel, that they forgot all about their anxiety panic attack knocking at their door
- Do some breathing exercises - A proven method is this: Start while lying on your back. Place one hand on your chest and one hand on your belly (between navel and ribs). Focus on allowing the belly to rise easily when inhaling and fall when exhaling. HOLD THE CHEST STILL with your hand on your chest. The objective is to breathe all the time with the belly (diaphragm) and not the chest.
Healing Anxiety Naturally
One of the best books on helping with healing anxiety naturally. I have it at home and it helped me with my anxiety panic attacks. By no means it's the only remedy, different tools help different people, but I can say that it's worth having it in your arsenal as a great source on the best nutritional supplements and herbs that really help - and are not expensive at all.
Have You Ever Suffered From Anxiety Attack Symptoms?
"Now is the age of anxiety."
~W. H. Auden
Part Of Treating Anxiety Naturally - Doing Breathing Exercises
Anxiety Attack Symptoms Right After Eating?
If you've noticed anxiety attack symptoms right after a good meal, they might have to do with the bacteria gathered in your stomach. A recent research done by the McMaster University has shown that there is a definitive correlation between emotions, feelings and the bacteria in your gut.
Many people don't know this but it might look like IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) is in fact associated with symptoms of anxiety and panic attacks, so much that in fact people are quite sure that they suffer from anxiety instead of trying to find the real cause of their problem.
The online edition of the Gastroenterology has published these findings, and doctors are quite happy about this discoveries because they can now investigate alternative healing options such as probiotic bacteria in treating gastric health problems, which will invariably less the anxiety symptoms as well.
Books That Help
"What else does anxiety about the future bring you but sorrow upon sorrow?"
Anxiety Panic Attack Treatment - Quick Fix Or Full Treatment?
If you're looking for the best anxiety panic attack treatment, the one I can recommend includes no drugs, no pills and nothing all too expensive that you hav...
How To Overcome Anxiety Without Medication
If you want to overcome anxiety without medication, you have come to the right place. I have tried several things, and what really helped me was something th...
Anxiety Panic Attack Symptoms
If you think you have never had anxiety panic attack symptoms, you're in for a big surprise. They are felt by 90% of the people at one point in their life or...
Panic Attack While Driving
Do you get at times lightheaded, with sweaty palms, dizzy and with your heart pumping adrenaline like an overdosed drug addict, all while driving? Most likel...
Thank you for visiting my treating anxiety naturally lens. Please leave your comments below.