The easiest way is add enough water to meat tenderizer to make a paste. Apply to the affected area. As the paste begins to dry it will remove, and draw out the stinger, and venom. When away from home mud will also work. Taking benadryl will lessen the reaction, ibuprofen for the pain, an inflammation. Ice pack will also help to reduce the pain, and swelling caused by the sting. If you are allergic to the stings go to the nearest hospital and obtain an epi pen, nothing to mess with. Signs of an allergic reaction include, rapid heartbeat, itching in the throat, and swelling of the lymph glands. Again nothing to mess with.