Anna Haven profile image 83

What one thing today has made you feel happy and glad to be here?

Has someone made you happy today? Your children? Partner? A stranger with kind words? Some good news? What one thing has made today a good day for you and the world a better place.

Abby Campbell profile image95

Abby Campbell says

• Anna Haven profile image

Anna Haven 4 years ago

Thankyou for reading and commenting MaximumFatLoss. I hope you are feeling better today and it is a better day. Family is our rock, that is for sure.

Renee Abbott profile image84

Renee Abbott says

• Anna Haven profile image

Anna Haven 4 years ago

You are lucky to have such a good friend and I bet she is lucky to have you too. Thankyou for reading and answering Renee Abbott.

howtobeasuccess profile image73

How to be a Success (howtobeasuccess) says

moonfairy profile image78

moonfairy says

• Anna Haven profile image

Anna Haven 4 years ago

Poor animals, there is far too much cruelty in our world. I am glad at least those wee souls were saved, I can see why that would make you happy. Thankyou for taking the time to answer Moonfairy.

soconfident profile image83

Derrick Bennett (soconfident) says

• Anna Haven profile image

Anna Haven 4 years ago

Helping others is always the best way to make yourself happy :) Thankyou for taking the time to read and answer soconfident.

artist101 profile image74

Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) says

• Anna Haven profile image

Anna Haven 4 years ago

I agree completely artist101, I feel exactly the same :) Thankyou for answering. Your picture of the children is brilliant!

connorj profile image76

John Connor (connorj) says

• Anna Haven profile image

Anna Haven 4 years ago

It did make me smile, clear message in it! Thankyou for taking the time to read, answer and also post the video :)

KEPitz says

• Anna Haven profile image

Anna Haven 4 years ago

You can't beat the time you spend with your children for putting a smile on your face, whatever their age. Thankyou for taking the time to read and reply KEPitz.