jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which vegetable improves memory power?

1. Prince Maak profile image69
    Prince Maakposted 10 years ago

Which vegetable improves memory power?

2. meenu_k_ind profile image75
    meenu_k_indposted 7 years ago

Walnut & almonds (soaked) r believed to be good for memory power.

Try Brahmakumaris meditation. Checkout video in orkut profile of Meenu Khandelwal, Mumbai & I'm also on www.Facebook.com/khandelwal.meenu

Happy Reading!!

3. jeyaprakash84 profile image61
    jeyaprakash84posted 7 years ago

The herb Centella asiatica is known to increase memory power. There are many companies producing many drugs based on this to improve the memory power.

4. Chatkath profile image76
    Chatkathposted 7 years ago

From what I understand, alol vegetables do our memories justice but according to a variety of tests done by the Alzheimer's Research Foundation "green leafy vegetables had the strongest association to slowing the rate of cognitive decline". The study also found the older the person, the greater the slowdown in the rate of cognitive decline if that person consumed more than two servings of vegetables a day.
    I have always thought we were all suppossed to consume 5 servings of fruis and beggies but for some reason, the veggies seem to have a stronger link to memory functions according to the studies!
    So, I think the overall answer would be veggies, veggies and more veggies, but espeically the leafy greens are going to make your memory keen!