jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

how can cancer last stage be cured

1. profile image43
    ksonal83posted 8 years ago

how can cancer last stage be cured

2. shirleybill profile image56
    shirleybillposted 8 years ago

Use vitamins. I recommend vitamin c as a first vitamin, and i have taken 3000 miligrams a day, when i was very sick. Some other people have taken much more than that.
    Fresh vegetables is good, and works wonders on the body. If you can get fresh farm vegetables, that is even better.

3. profile image0
    surfzenposted 8 years ago
  4. ratnaveera profile image66
    ratnaveeraposted 8 years ago

Many experts are preferring North Pole Magnetic Water to the last stage of cancer. North Pole Magnetic Water are controlling the excess growth of body cell. We can aslo give very limited but natural nutritious food to the patient. But, we should give fuits like bananas, grapes, lemon and apple to the patient.

5. RK Sangha profile image60
    RK Sanghaposted 8 years ago

If the patient is not bed-ridden and can walk, he or she should get up early in the morning before sunrise and go for a morning walk. They should make Breathing Exercises (Pranayama) as part of their Morning Walk and do as much they feel comfortable to do and should increase the period and frequency as and when they feel  comfortable. Breathing Exercises can be done anytime but doing in morning hours and evening hours is more beneficial. To know more, please read my hubs here in hubpages.

working