jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What was your strangest dream?

1. Dark knight rides profile image72
    Dark knight ridesposted 8 years ago

What was your strangest dream?

2. Sexy jonty profile image53
    Sexy jontyposted 8 years ago

The most strangest dream I would have saw was .....

"I was in dream in dream "

3. Motts profile image61
    Mottsposted 7 years ago

My husband is sitting just opposite to me on a sofa and watching something on the TV,we are actually living in a big beautiful house which is white in colour(inside as well as outside).Both of us love the place,it is situated on an island.Everything is very peaceful about it but I do sense something strange happening outside.People  living there are fleeing and going to the mainland.Hubby says "good lets stay peacefully here.Everything happens for the good."There is a man standing at the door with a saffron dhoti  and a shawl,he has a long  grey beard and long grey hair-very sinister looking face(narrow eyes and a smile playing on his lips).He enters the house as if that was quite normal and I am not at all comfortable about it,some people are moving in and out of the maindoor .He goes straight to our place of worship and I had followed him,he moves around takes something and puts some other thing etc...I realise He is one from whom we should be beware of cause he is evil especially I come back and I am waiting impatiently to have an eye contact with my husband so that I can warn him without letting that man know about what I know about him.The waiting seemed too long and there was this feeling of dread..I woke up.

4. MiseryHinata profile image66
    MiseryHinataposted 7 years ago

They're not strange dreams, but I've had dreams about a black wolf hunting me for 13 years now...I find that strange...

working