What is the strangest dream you have ever had?

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)
  1. rlaha profile image59
    rlahaposted 12 years ago

What is the strangest dream you have ever had?

I think the strangest dream I had was when I had malaria and was taking some medication for it.  I dreamed that my cousin and I had witnessed a murder and the bad guys saw us.  They started chasing us.  We ran into this church and ran all the way up into the bell tower.  They followed us but we were hiding inside the bell.  They then left and we somehow made it out of there. I can remember details of the church, the gate of the church driveway and what details transpired. This dream was about 22 years ago and I can still remember it.  Strange huh?

2. profile image36
    LORD ENKIposted 12 years ago

That I ate a giant marshmello,when i woke up my pillow was gone!

3. Steve Orion profile image60
    Steve Orionposted 12 years ago

I never remember mine, I always think I'll remember them for years right after I have them, then a couple minutes later I've totally forgotten them.

4. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 12 years ago

I remember a dream about doll people invading the planet.  It was kind of like Invasion of the Body Snatchers, but with creepy doll people instead of aliens.  It was pretty disturbing.

5. sparkster profile image84
    sparksterposted 12 years ago

The strangest dream I ever had was actually the only time I have experienced sleep paralysis but not in the usual way.  Rather than feeling a presence or seeing aliens in my dream I believed I was still awake but couldn't move at all... then the lightshade started floating around the room and hitting against my face!  Humurous but it was scary at the time!

The only other weird dream I had was walking along a vacant motorway/highway and finding a gibson les paul electric guitar lying in the middle of the road.  I picked it and took it to work with me, I was a bus driver walking up the road to work!  Odd.

6. Jeff Hileman profile image41
    Jeff Hilemanposted 12 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5877700_f260.jpg

Intuitive dreams; This dream was from a over the shoulder perspective. The man kept the girl in his closet. She was in a garbage bag. clothes and other belongings were piled over her. The dark haired girl, weighted heavy on the mind of the killer. He would talk to her in his head. uncovering her from time to time he would talk to her in whispers. He, at times gave me a sense that he was aware of my presence  which increased his fear of discovery.
    So he moved the body of the beautiful young girl. To what looked like some kind of excavation project. The sense from him was the thought, all that remain for the  workers  was to fill the hole. So he dug and buried her. But remained nervous, and longed for this girl. He would frequent the sight there after.
    In a later dream. A man used duck tape, exhausting roles of duck tape. Tape the box over and over again. He just left it off a road. Later , my daughter conveyed to me, that she had a very similar dream.  Then on the  A&E TV series Cold case files. A story about a girl found in a duck taped box aired. My daughter who lives on the other side of the United States from myself And I, had dreamed of a man taking a  young girl out of the back of a vehicle. His intent was to lay her off the road. My daughter and I recall the same details. 
    During these dreams, I experienced a lucid dream. Where a military plane, was bombarding citizens in my town with ELF.  Saying things in the towns folks mind, to confuse them and insight violence. Approaching the plane in astral form Scared the crap out of them. They wanted to know how I was jamming their signal.Part of what they were putting into our minds was corporate logos. They were causing me to argue in my own head as if my own thoughts. Creepy huh?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUrqLhbfjeo

7. lone77star profile image73
    lone77starposted 12 years ago

A recurring dream from age 3 to about 5 or 6. It was a dream of flying.

Suddenly, I remembered something very ancient that I had known but had forgotten. When I remembered, it was easy to fly. But then, after a few minutes, I started to doubt and started to sink toward a sea of dark, sharp claws reaching up to grab my heels. I would always wake up with my legs kicking and my arms flapping.

What made this dream beautiful is that it make me critically aware at a very early age about faith, doubt and self.

It was kind of like Neo in the Matrix trilogy of films. He woke up, but then discovered that he could mold the matrix with his mind.

And later, at the end of the second film (spoiler warning) he found that he could manipulate the physical universe, too.

My dream made me aware and prepared me for the miracles to follow.

8. Jackie Lynnley profile image86
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 12 years ago

I dreamed my two best friends from high school were beautiful spirits and I wanted to look just like them.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)