jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What vitamins are the best for improving ones mental health?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image60
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

What vitamins are the best for improving ones mental health?

2. pisean282311 profile image58
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

here are important ones : Vitamin B1 , vitamin B2, vitamin C

3. snakebaby profile image76
    snakebabyposted 7 years ago

I honestly am not familiar with this particular category. I was hoping to see something from Usana and this is what I found:

"Ginkgo-PS combines standardized Ginkgo biloba extract and phosphatidylserine for healthy mental and cognitive function.

Ginkgo biloba extract contains a mix of bioflavonoids that provide antioxidant activity in the brain to fight free-radical damage. Its most important role, however, is enhancing blood circulation throughout the body and improving oxygenation to brain cells.

Phosphatidylserine is the ideal complement to Ginkgo biloba. It is a component of all cell membranes and is essential to proper cell function. It is found in highest concentration in the cell membrane of neural tissues. As a nutrient, phosphatidylserine facilitates nerve cell membrane functions."

Just an idea, that's all. Hope it helps a little :-)

4. profile image43
    goodhealthforallposted 7 years ago

Vitamins are responsible for good health and vitality, energy and growth and their absence or improper absorption results in specific deficiency diseases. They fight infections, maintain the body’s immune system and help in the formation of tissues and bones.
    Vitamin B1 or Thiamine promotes growth, protects the heart muscles, and stimulates brain action helps in the normal functioning of the nervous system. Thiamine reduces fatigue, increases stamina, and senility by increasing mental alertness. For more info about vitamins have a look at: http://www.tandurust.com/vitamins/vitamins.html