jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What are the best vitamins to boost energy?

1. slackermom profile image76
    slackermomposted 5 years ago

What are the best vitamins to boost energy?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

All vitamin B's are said to increase energy.

3. ThompsonPen profile image79
    ThompsonPenposted 5 years ago

Your B vitamins are the ones to boost energy as well as a lot of other things. They will support your body as it goes through its functions, thus making its load easier, and allowing it to spend energy in other places. Niacin (B3) will help with detoxing, B12 assists with mental function, etc.

1. teaches12345 profile image95
      teaches12345posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree with ThompsonPen.  Vitamin B is great for boosting your energy level.  Also, drinking rooibos teas, which have Vitamin B.

4. jclaffee profile image79
    jclaffeeposted 5 years ago

B vitamins will increase energy levels. I've found that B-12 seems to work best, at least for me.

5. Easy Exercise profile image86
    Easy Exerciseposted 5 years ago

B12 is amazing and cheap! This little supplement can be purchased for the grand sum total of $5 for a 30 day supply!

Take during the time of the day that you need an energy boost - for me it is the afternoon.

B12 is one of the main ingredients behind the famous 5 Hour Energy drink.

6. mikey925 profile image57
    mikey925posted 5 years ago

This answer may not pertain to the term "vitamins" in your question but magnesium (which is a mineral ) is very important for energy production, metabolism and muscle functions. Appropriate levels of magnesium in the body are needed for the proper function of the B vitamins and it has been said that magnesium is the most deficient mineral in North America. Common foods rich in magnesium are almonds, spinach, most nuts, seeds and fish.