jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What to expect when our last breath arrives?

1. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 7 years ago

What to expect when our last breath arrives?

The religions /Bible, Koran and Torah/ believes in afterlife but do not describe it enough...that means many of religious people /80 percent of Americans/ believe in heaven but are unsure what that's mean. What do you expect?

2. jite profile image38
    jiteposted 7 years ago

In my opinion heaven or hell, all are here on this earth only.one have to enjoy either of them as per his/her work.I wish complete global peace before my last breath.

3. Ashmi profile image58
    Ashmiposted 7 years ago

I'm with jite on this one.

Heaven is not some place in the future, near or far. It is right Here and Now. Before our very eyes is eternity, enclosed in the breath of infinity.

In this moment, in this instant, Heaven lays out her treasures....but we do not see her, engrossed as we are on other things. She is so close we miss her touch. We abandon her as we get busy with the things of this world.

Know how to see with a naked eye and the glory of Heaven is yours to behold.

4. TheBrainyOne profile image56
    TheBrainyOneposted 7 years ago

I believe life to be the flow of energy, therefore heaven and hell are here now. Philosphers state that the amount of energy does not lessen or grow, but changes; as a bullet through an apple. 

The compulsive energy through the barrel transforms the lump of lead into a missile, which hits the apple.  This energy is transferred from the gun to the apple, which blows the fruit across the room.

Our bodies are as molted skins to a snake or tarantula; once we outgrow them, we shed them and find a fitting place to exist.  From here, some believe we go to heaven and others believe we are reincarnated, while still some believe everything stops.  (The last one would disprove many philosophers and the "energy theory", wouldn't it?)

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

I know what to expect for me personally because on August 1, 1982 a Sunday morning GOD shown me in a vision the other side of physical death. I was in my spiritual body traveling through the universe at the speed of light. It is glorious and treasured this experience in my  soul, heart, and mind. I was shown this by GOD to share with humanity who they are to the core of their being. I have done that and let the chips fall where they may with every single human being. I am just the messenger for LOVE PEACE FREE. Since August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD have been preparing me and setting me apart for this mission to deliver to human beings on the earth and it began on November 2, 2009 A.D. with this message given to me by GOD and I established it on June 3, 2010 A.D. by joining hubpages and my 1 unpublished hub is doing very well as of this date of December 8, 2010 A.D.

6. Goodpal profile image89
    Goodpalposted 7 years ago

Wisdom from highly evolved meditators says that it is your last consciousness of the mind that determines your would be birth. For example, if your last consciousness is of sloth or torpor you will find yourself in an existence that suits that. On the other hand, if your last mental state is of goodwill and compassion, that will give you birth where you will find people with these virtues.

So, the best way to die is with a mind filled with wholesome thoughts. You can train your mind in meditation for wholesome states so that when you are breathing your last ,some good mental state will automatically arise.