This is a highly sensative subject. But, the truth of the matter is, HIV is a virus that is not so scary anymore. Fear connotes ignorance, but we know how it is spread. We must be more cautious in our sexual activities, and if we work in a medical setting. But other than that, we don't have to worry about the AIDS monster. FYI... It is believed to have been initially contracted by blood exposure to a primate that was infected with SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus), and the virus mutated. Someone having sex with monkeys is a myth.
With all due respect beautyrose, but asking such a personal question is not likely to get honest answers or many serious answers. If somebody did have HIV, do you not think that it would be their business and their business only? Unless you yourself had the virus and wanted advice, then there really is no reason to be asking. For the record, I do not have it. Not many people where I am from do, something like 1 in 4000 in my county..... more people than I know.
The odds of a virus mutating to that extent is very rare, and takes a certain genetic makeup in its host. I don't recommend having a monkey as a pet, especially a wild monkey that hasn't had a proper examination. I have seen "Outbreak". Unprotected sex is much more dangerous than worrying about wild monkeys.
Bubbles Jackson is still alive. Some news reporter (from,like, CNN or MSNBC or one of those) went to the animal place he now lives among other primates to ask if he had been told about Michael Jackson's death. The woman handler (or whatever her title is) said they "haven't discussed it" with Bubbles, because Bubbles has happily been acclimated among the other primates, and Michael hadn't been to see him for years.
Well the answer to the question would be Yes or No. What others choose to write are not answers to your question, but discussion based on what others have written.
My answer is No. I do not have HIV. However I have a friend who does. She got married and then got sick. She was then diagnosed with HIV. I also know of an HIV educator that I work with who was raped at her college's book store where she worked and contracted the disease. They are both on medications and are doing well with their treatment.
Hi Fiery, this is like a surprise messenger, I see that you were here 3 minutes ago. It's cute the photoshop with the little monkey. I wish whoever the owner is, he or she is treating him well.
About cures for the virus who terrified mankind in the eighties, I don't know much about the official ones. But I can tell you that there is a MD in Peru, living in Iquitos, called Dr. Roberto Incháustegui, who, in the years when people used to die from HIV, he kept alive the individuals infected with the virus that were living in his city with a concoction he made out of DRACONTIUM PERUVIANUM, aka DRACONTIUM LORETENSE. This vegetable substance was used by the local shamans as an antidote for snake venom, and this doctor, who is still researching in a scientific way the Amazonian plants, turned the Dracontium into a cure for AIDS.
As for the original question of this thread, I understand it was a rethorical one, and it has sparked quite a lively discussion of many levels. My answer is: thanks heaven, NO.
Hey Rosa. Missed you in here. Didnt get a feedback again on the Nigerian Music Videos I published. Did you enjoy them? Hey Gurl, you never cease to amaze me with how you always seem to have underground info about stuff. You're something, Rosa.
I would not want anyone to believe that HIV is fine and controllable, because it is not. Yes, there are many strains of HIV from the very original to the super-strain. Medications are there to promote the immune system, but if you are in the super-strain, chances are you will not survive the 20 years those with the original strain on immunopressives. I have friends who are HIV positive, many are doing well on drug therapy who have the older strains, others with complex strains are having difficulty in managing their health. I have lost four to HIV who have contracted HIV within the past three years..... My point is to take the disease very seriously and be careful.
Ah, makes sense now, that'll be why it's been telling me that one of my long lost relatives has died, and if I'd just give it my bank details it would go ahead and deposit 20 billion trillion dollars into my bank account.
For those who take the question seriously (as I do, being a literal minded sort), I will mention the following:
1. No, I'm not HIV positive, and I'm grateful to be able to say that. But I have watched good friends die from AIDS, including a gentle chiropractor in San Diego who could adjust my ultra-fragile ex-wife without leaving her hurting for days after.
2. It was difficult to see these people go, not just because of the loss, but because it seemed so utterly unnecessary. At the time, I was marketing a supplement (with which I no longer have any commercial affiliation whatsoever) which had been proven to eliminate HIV in short order. I'm not posting this to argue or debate the point but will state that I personally was more than satisfied with the results gained by a group of doctors who proved the 100% cure rate to their own satisfaction and published the results--but only distributed the publication "underground", since overwhelming attack by the mainstream media and medical community was certain otherwise.
3. If anyone is in need in that regard in the Here and Now, please feel free to send me an email. I will be more than happy to share what I know. The company that still has that original supplement also introduced another supplement some years later that has been even more rigorously proven to work against HIV.
4. NOT ONCE was I able to even present what I knew to an HIV sufferer--not even to our friend the chiropractor--because either the people forming a protective circle around them, and/or the sufferers themselves assumed I was peddling snake oil and automatically considered me evil for even mentioning it. I could do nothing but watch them die hard from a distance.
5. The company to which I've been referring froze me out after I'd represented them for more than 20 years, but that does not mean I won't tell you about them. There is even a silver lining to that freeze-out, because now that I DON'T have any fiscal connection with them, the First Amendment protects my right to open my mouth.
I never had the test done but I am pretty sure that I am not infected primarily because I am still virgin, never had any blood transfusion or a drug addict. I guess these are the few sources of getting the infection.
Now that the discussion has started I just thought to add something for everyone's info. India has the one of the largest number of HIV infected people in the world (if not the most). Gov. has a number of program setup and but we know how the government machinery works here. This is not the problem the main problem is people mindset.
Everyone knows what it is but because unprotected sex is the main reason for it and sex still being a big issue here, HIV infected people are treated like untouchables. And if you are unmarried then you are doomed. People won't think about your pain, they will instead think about the sex you have had (even if the source of infection was not sex). Everyone has their own believe and concept but the end result is "an HIV patient is treated like animals even in some prestigious hospitals and even by some learned people". Hope to see my country change!
I argued with a man who really believed there was no correlation between the virus and AIDS. Has anyone else heard about this, or would like to expound upon it? He believed the disease was many different...
http://markpknowles.com/wp-content/uplo … tofman.jpgthis was worth its own space. I am going to break this picture down from left to right, so if I say "the third monkey" that is the third monkey from...
The incorrectly claim that evolution has zero evidence, ask how a monkey + monkey gave birth to a human overnight and of course attack evolution (but clearly have zero understanding of it). Is is just religious...
Evolutionists say man evolved from monkey ,How did he get his soul?When God created man He breathed into man's nostrils and man became a living soul.Animals do not possess a soul .How do evolutionists account for man...